Endodontics  |
Dr. Jonathan Wong, DDS
Dr. Wong was born in Champaign, IL and raised in the Elk Grove Village. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign in 1999. He went on to attend the University of Illinois, Chicago, where he received his Master of Science degree in Genetics in 2005 and his D.D.S. degree in 2008. The school honored Dr. Wong with the Dr. Harry Saxon scholarship award for academic excellence. Immediately following dental school, Dr. Wong remained at the University of Illinois, Chicago to complete his advanced specialty training in Endodontics. Dr. Wong is also a board certified member of the American Association of Endodontists. He actively participates in continuing education and his special interests include regeneration and implant dentistry. As a member of your treatment team, Dr. Wong will keep you involved and informed in all aspects of the dental treatment planning and decision-making process. In his free time, Dr. Wong enjoys spending time with his wife, Jennifer, and two children, Jayden and Mia. He is also an avid car fan, and enjoys sports and fitness. Memberships: American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, American Association of Endodontists, Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club, Illinois Association of Endodontists.

2125 W Roscoe St Ste 2

• Lincoln
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Wong

Dr. Jonathan Wong specializes in conventional and microsurgical endodontics - a dental specialty frequently used in root canal therapy and related tooth traumas. Renovo Endodontic Studio is recognized for providing exceptional treatment to its patients. We accomplish this by using the latest technology and techniques in a comfortable and non-imposing environment. Our mission is simple: Provide patients with the best endodontic treatment available anywhere.

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Surgery
  • Revascularization
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University Of Illinois
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Wong has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wong has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wong to family and friends
Dr. Wong's Performance
He was very helpful, explained each step along the way, and ensured that the follow up care was clearly communicated. Thanks.
in Elmhurst,IL |
Great doctors. Truly knew how to comfort my son. Was quick and painless.
in South Elgin, Il |
Dr. Wong is works well with patients who have anxiety. My root canal was done efficiently and painlessly!
in Des Plaines, IL |
Quick and painless, Dr Wong is a superb communicator with a great attitude. I would recommend him to anyone needing oral surgery/procedures.
in Lake in the hills, IL |
Dr. Wong was amazing. I have anxiety and a fear of dentists. He made me feel comfortable and was very receptive to my pain indications. This was by far the easiest procedure I've had and it was 2 wisdom teeth removal. Highly recommend to all.
Schaumburg, IL |
Excellent experience, great bed side manner. Explained everything well.
in Palatine, IL |
I had to get a root canal done and let me tell you I was scared out of my mind; I couldn't sleep the night before! I got here and he was so friendly and reassured me I was going to be okay¡ When he started the procedure I was seriously doing a death grip on the chair and my eyes were pinned shut, but he talked to me, made a few jokes and before I knew it I was opening my eyes and my hands were relaxed! I would seriously recommend him to everyone I know! Great experience all around!
in Homer Glen, IL |
I recently brought my daughter to see Dr. Wong for a dental procedure. I was very impressed with Dr.Wong and the entire staff. Dr. Wong is professional, kind and sincerely cares about his patients. My daughter is a nervous dental patient and Dr. Wong went over and beyond to make her feel calm and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Wong to anyone seeking a pleasant dental experience. Thank you Dr. Wong, Melanie, Issie and staff, you guys are awesome!
Algonquin, IL |
Dr. Wong was very professional and made me feel at ease. He explained every step of my procedure. I'd definitely recommend him to family and friends
in Hoffman estates, IL |
A fantastic experience from start to finish. From the kindness and professionalism of the front desk staff (a special thanks to Brenda!!) to the skilled hands and state-of-the-art equipment of the Doctor, this office is absolutely great. I'm so thankful to have been in their care.
Addison, IL |
I personally would recommend Dr. Wong to all my family and friends. The explanation he provided for my situation was extremely helpful in helping me understand my options and what procedure to select.
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Very efficient. Root canal was not nearly as rough as I anticipated. Not the warmest doc I have met but I felt confident in his work. Appreciate the time he took to evaluate the tooth on referral and explain the work required.
Three Rivers, MI |
Awesome experience, no pain, Dr. Wong explained everything as the procedure went along . Highly recommended!
Dr Wong is amazing! No pain and he is so friendly and a great communicator.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Wong is great, very helpful, and professional. Waiting for my tooth to be pulled out, I did not notice when my tooth was gone !. Anna
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Wong was very friendly and helpful explaining the procedure. I felt confident during the procedure and in Dr. Wong's ability to professionally resolve my issue. Will come back for future services and recommend to my wife, family, and friends!
in Park Ridge |
Professional, honest, treating his patients with care and respect. I am very pleased with the speed and quality of his service. My tooth extraction was a breeze. He uses the latest technologies and is knowledgeable and informative.
in Carol stream |
Was very good at explaining options and answering questions. Procedure was painless.
Niles, IL |
Quick schedule on referral, worked with me on payment. Fast and extremely proficient procedure. Completely satisfied.
in Algonquin,il |
Wow, fastest and most efficient root canal ever! Pain free and very personal able.
in Carpentersville, IL |
Awesome. Dr Wong rocks. Excellent communicator and objectively presented the facts perfectly allowing the patient to make an empirically informed decision.
in Lake zurich, il |
Dr Wong was amazing . Extracted my wisdom teeth with no pain at all. He is very funny and professional,and the staff is great!
Niles, IL |
Dr. Wong is very efficient and accommodating.
Romeoville, IL |
Very kind and courteous. Made every effort to make my first root canal go smoothly.
Elgin, IL |
100% satisfied.
in Romeoville, IL |
I was really happy with the work Dr Wong and his assistant did. They communicated well and gave plenty of breaks. Great job thank-you.
Niles, IL |
Outstanding care and thoroughness very professional and great at explaining.
in Elgin il |
Very knowledgeable, friendly, easiest root canal I've had
in Arlington Heights |
I went to Dr. Wong as a referral for two root canals that should have been done long ago. I was in excruciating pain to the point where I had been living mostly on chili run through a blender for days. Not only did Dr. Wong fit me into his busy schedule, he performed both root canals so well that I was not just free of the pain I had been dealing with, but the surgery itself left no residual pain. I was waiting for the numbness to wear off and the after-effects to kick in, but they never did.
in Hoffman Estates |
Just excellent and professional.
in Island lake, il |
Dr. Wong was super friendly and professional and did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend him. Great experience!
in Glenview, IL |
Friendly, quick and efficient.
in Niles, IL |
Dr Wong and his staff are very kind and thoughtful.
Romeoville, IL |
An absolute wonderful experience!! After spending 4.5 hours at another specialist and not being able to get the work done. Dr Wong got the job done in less than an hour & I am so grateful to him & the entire staff at Renova. I am thrilled & relieved. I can't thank them enough!!!
Algonquin, IL |
The best doctor for root canal. He go overs the issue and all possible treatment option. Zero pain and let me writ it again for the people who needs root canal ZERO PAIN. Absolutely awesome experience!!!!!!!!!!
Algonquin, IL |
Very fast and informative. Excellent.
in Crystal Lake IL |
Very quick and efficient and nice too !!
in Niles, IL |
Amazing doctor
in Hanover Park, IL |
Dr. Wong is the Bruce Lee of dentistry. Precision, speed, and power. They have the latest and greatest space-aged technology. Getting a root canal from Dr. Wong is easier than getting your teeth cleaned at a normal dentist. Superman in scrubs.
Melrose Park, IL |
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. From the ability to get me in for an emergency procedure to the professional work of Dr. Wong and his staff. He not only did a great job but effectively communicated what he had done and what my follow up with my dentist should consist of. I would definitely refer him to family or friends. Katy
Des Plaines, IL |
Very professional and honest, explained everything in detail. Highly recommended
in Winfield, IL |
Dr. Wong is very informative and good at his craft. I was nervous about my root canal but he took the time to explain everything. The procedure went really well. His staff is super friendly. I'd definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
Carpentersville, IL |
Great doctor, he is fast and efficient.
Melrose Park, IL |
Dr Wong makes you feel comfortable right away. And the root canal was quick and easy.
in Itasca, IL |
Talked me through the process and making sure I was not in pain along the
in Carpentersville, IL |
Best experience possible! Came in for a root canal which was my first time so I was extremely nervous but it was an amazing experience and pain free. The staff and Dr.Wong are incredible. They also got me in the same day because I was in the worst pain!
in Carpentersville, IL |
Dr. Wong is terrific. Very efficient and no nonsense and also very kind. The entire office is professional and friendly. I was nervous about the procedure but it was comfortable and pain free!!
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
Dr Wong was funny and helped me relax
Elk Grove Village, IL |
Had an emergency root canal needed - due to my curved roots the dentist was unable to do it so they scheduled me with Dr. Wong. He did the work flawlessly for me. I hate having dental work done - very uncomfortable. Dr. Wong put me at ease through the whole process - it made the difference. When I had another root canal needed at a later date, his schedule was booked for a long time, so I had to go with another doctor in his office, but she did an outstanding job as well - Dr. Linda Chan.
Des Plaines, IL |
Very personable, excellent bedside manner
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Wong, DDS?

Visit Dr. Wong