Dr. Jonathan Wong, DDS

Dr. Jonathan Wong, DDS

Endodontics | Male

Dr. Jonathan Wong specializes in conventional and microsurgical endodontics - a dental specialty frequently used in root canal therapy and related tooth traumas. Renovo Endodontic Studio is recognized for providing exceptional treatment to its patients. We accomplish this by using the latest technology and techniques in a comfortable and non-imposing environment. Our mission is simple: Provide patients with the best endodontic treatment available anywhere.

Dr. Jonathan Wong, DDS is an endodontics doctor who practices in Schaumburg, IL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

Dr. Wong's Experience

See how Dr. Wong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wong

Dr. Wong accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wong has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wong to family and friends
Dr. Wong's Performance
Carpentersville, IL |
Great doctor, he is fast and efficient.
Melrose Park, IL |
Dr Wong makes you feel comfortable right away. And the root canal was quick and easy.
in Itasca, IL |
Talked me through the process and making sure I was not in pain along the
in Carpentersville, IL |
Dr. Wong is terrific. Very efficient and no nonsense and also very kind. The entire office is professional and friendly. I was nervous about the procedure but it was comfortable and pain free!!
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
Dr Wong was funny and helped me relax
Elk Grove Village, IL |
Had an emergency root canal needed - due to my curved roots the dentist was unable to do it so they scheduled me with Dr. Wong. He did the work flawlessly for me. I hate having dental work done - very uncomfortable. Dr. Wong put me at ease through the whole process - it made the difference. When I had another root canal needed at a later date, his schedule was booked for a long time, so I had to go with another doctor in his office, but she did an outstanding job as well - Dr. Linda Chan.
Des Plaines, IL |
Very personable, excellent bedside manner
Des Plaines, IL |
I felt that I could trust dr Wong. I think his practice has professional staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend renovo.
in Bloomingdale, IL |
This was my first time seeing Dr. Wong, and I am very pleased....
Elgin, IL |
Dr. Wong is a master of explaining what he's doing in terms I can understand. It put me at ease!
Des Plaines, IL |
Very quick and professional.
in st Charles il |
Very good experience Very satisfied
Lake In The |
I'm a total baby for dental work, and he was so great!!!
Lake In The Hills, IL |
Excellent experience. Explains everything as he is doing it.
in Lake In The , IL |
Dr. Wong was great
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
Painless and quick! Very Professional doctor and staff.
in Des Plaines, IL |
Hes absolutely amazing.....
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
Dr Wong is very friendly and made my experience more enjoyable and relaxing then I would have imagined.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Was very thorough and explained everything perfectly.
Explains everything clearly,helpful
in Des Plaines, IL |
Procedure w.
in Carpentersville, IL |
Explains what needs to be perform very well.
in South Elgin, IL |
Excellent care. Fast and very precise. Had some infection at the bottom of the root canal and had to drill thru it to administer medication. I had no pain after that.I would go back any time.
in Union, IL |
Great fast pain free. Thanks for yo
in Downers Grove, IL |
Very friendly and personable staff.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Wong was fantastic! Took our child same day, based on emergency. Did x-rays and determined treatment, then asked our approval to move forward. Entire time talked to our 12 year old and mom to walk through steps and answer questions. Upon check out provided his cell phone and email for any follow up questions. Also conferred with our regular dentist prior to our arrival so he was aware of our situation.
in Elgin, IL |
No pain no waiting did a amazing job !!!!!!
in Elgin, IL |
Dr Wong was excellent and walked me through everything.
Elgin, IL |
Dr. Wong was extremely professional, and efficient. He did an awesome job with my root canals. I was scheduled for a quick appointment. I had immediate relief of my toothache pains. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. I will return for my future needs. I am thankful!!!
in Palatine |
Awesome and pain free treatment
in Algonquin, IL |
He was very friendly and professional
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Wong was friendly, explained everything and my root canal was quick and painless.
in Palatine, il |
Dr Wong quickly, thoroughly and with much assurance, provided clear guidance on the treatment of our son's chipped, now dead and painfully infected front tooth. We came to Dr Wong for a second opinion. Another seasoned endodontist, referred by the dentist, left the choice up to us, whether to extract the tooth or have, as was described, a risky root canal. Dr Wong's office scheduled an urgent appointment, and Dr Wong treated our son with a successful, fully explained root canal same day.Grateful
in Carpenters ville, IL |
He is friendly and efficient
Will refer
in Elgin, IL |
Very friendly and considerate. Root canal was done quickly and painlessly.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Great at what he does. Makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him!
Downers Grove, IL |
He made me feel at ease, with the service I needed. Very friendly, & made me comfortable.
Very professional and caring
in Schaumburg, IL |
It went fast. The office is clean and efficient. Dr Wong explained everything which made me more comfortable.
in Downers Grove, IL |
Confident, eager, and skilled - just the combination you want for Endo. Super friendly too, which is a huge plus.
in Champaign, il |
Excellent bedside manner. Well educated. Best endodontist travelled 160 miles to see him
in Crystal Lake, Il |
Dr. Wong is professional, and does great work.
in Elgin, IL |
Fast and pain free. He made me feel very comfortable ?
Very good work,outstanding value
in Itasca, IL |
Great in explaining the procedure and is very polite. Painless process and would recommend to anyone.
Very good!¡!
in Elgin, IL |
Very professional. Made me feel very comfortable and confident I was in good.
in trout vallet, IL |
Quick, informative, if it weren't for getting a root canal, it would have been fun.
in Rockford, Il |
Very knowledgeable; excellent care
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Wong, DDS?

Compare Dr. Wong

}

Dr. Wong's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Wong has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wong has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Infected Tooth Pulp

• Other Education
        University of Illinois

Completed in 2005

• Chinese

Dr. Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics