Dr. Jonathan Silverman, DDS

Dentistry | Male

23 Crossroads Dr Ste 420 Owings Mills, MD 21117 Get Directions
Dr. Jonathan Silverman, DDS
A past president of the Maryland Academy of General Dentistry and a Premier Provider of Invisalign, Dr. Silverman has been in practice for 32 years. The superior dental technology offered at the Owings Mills office means that any dental problem can be treated and resolved for the long term—perhaps even for life! In 2008, Dr. Silverman was awarded Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. This represents over 1100 hours of continuing dental education. Less than 5% of dentists nationwide achieve this prestigious honor. Since then, he has done several hundred more hours with a concentration on Invisalign and dental implants. Dr. Silverman has also been awarded a Fellowship with the International College of Oral Implantologists. This represents over 250 hours of concentrated training in the placement and restoration of dental implants. This includes hands-on training as well as extensive hours of lecture training. In his free time, Dr. Silverman participates in charity bicycle rides, such as the "Save-A-Limb Ride" for the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital, as well as charity rides for Cancer and MS research.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Silverman's Care Philosophy

You'll feel right at home from the moment you walk into our state-of-the-art office. We strive to deliver the highest level of care possible with empathy, understanding and without judgment. As leaders in the ever-changing field of cosmetic dentistry, we have the right tools to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. We look forward to guiding you along a path of optimal health for life!

Dr. Silverman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Silverman

Dr. Silverman is now accepting new patients
The Maryland Center for Complete Dentistry23 Crossroads Dr Ste 420

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverman to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Silverman's Performance
in Reisterstown, MD |
This is a very professional dental practice. Dr. Silverman and his team honestly put the patient FIRST. They really mak e you feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone in need of a good dentist.
in Reisterstown , MD |
Friendly, professional, and amazing work. Never made me feel bad for my situation, and helped me work through it with compassion. Dr. Silverman also is very knowledgeable, he helps you through your fear with facts. Im actually excited to get dental work done. (that is a strange thing to say I know)
in Baltimore md |
It's was very nice of my boss to introduce me to Doctor Jonhatan before I met him I was not able to smile I always cover my mouth because i felt embarrassed but today thanks to him I can smile show my teeth to anyone without not covering thank you may God bless you Doctor. De Costume service was great i love you all
in Randallstown, MD |
I did a review on yesterday he's an amazing dentist he made it possible for me to receive excellent service I would recommend him to everyone. He made it possible for me to have outstand work done. Like I said I gave a review yesterday. He's not only a dentist he's a teacher I noticed while he was doing my work he took his time to explain to his assistant what he was doing.
in Reisterstown , MD |
Dr. Silverman has helped me get my dental situation in order after a few years of not being seen. The cost was of great concern to me, but Dr. Silverman was able to provide me with treatment plan that I was able to work into my budget. I was amazed at how quicky and efficiently the Doctor was able to perform my procedures. I have always found the staff to be very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Silverman and his staff to anyone in need.
Pikesville, MD |
Dr. Silverman has awesome bedside manners! He is humorous and caring! I am one that has anxiety whenever I go to the dentist, however; my anxiety vanished once I meet with Dr. Silverman and his staff all of which were very nice and pleasant!
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Silverman and his team are simply awesome! They have perfected the art of customer service and are great clinicians as well. I definitely would recommend them.
in Owings Mills, MD |
I visited this office twice, and everything seemed to be well. Until I received my first bill. It did not reflect the payment I made on the very first bill. The second bill came, did not show the payment from first visit and partial payment from my insurance I have two. I contacted the office several times and they refused to hear me out.(RUDE) They've been over paid my insurance companies as well as me. Visited another dentist, come to find out the work done was not necessary. Don't GO!!
in Owings Mills, MD |
Dr. Silverman and his staff. is awesome.
Thank-you, Octavia! We love the progress you have made and appreciate you as our patient and friend!
Owings Mills, MD |
Bar none the worse experience at a dentist?s office ever. Deceptive and pushy. Gave an estimate of out of pocket cost that was completely inaccurate.
I'm so sorry that you felt Dr. Silverman's consult to be anything other than informative and caring. Doc gives a full overview and explanation using photos, x-rays, demos & videos In turn, our patients see with their own eyes! :) Directly following, we give the patient approximate out of pocket costs that insurance does not absorb (we advise up front that we do not participate in network, but submit to insurance as a courtesy). Therefore, we can provide the best that dentistry has to offer! :)
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Silverman, DDS?

Compare Dr. Silverman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Silverman says...

Dr. Silverman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Silverman says...

A leading provider of Invisalign, advanced oral reconstruction and dental implants. Complete dental services to restore complete health and function to the highest standards.

Dr. Silverman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Broken Tooth

University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery

Graduated in 1984

University of Maryland Dental School Dept. of Advanced General Dentistry

Completed in 1985

International College Of Oral Implantologists (Ficoi)

Completed in 2008

University of Maryland

Graduated in 1980

• Other Education
    Mastership In The Academy Of General Dentistry (Magd)

Completed in 2008

• Albanian
  • Korean

Dr. Silverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry