Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 56

Dr. Richter

Cariodontal

310 E Shore Rd Great Neck, NY 11023

Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Great Neck, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Richter to book an appointment.

Dr. Richter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Richter

3.8

Dr. Richter?
  • Office environment (8)
  • Appointment scheduling (7)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
He is the best!
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
Dr. Richter is incredibly skilled! I wouldn't go to anyone else.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
I have been working with Dr. Richter for about one year. I have a complex dental issue, and he has been thoroughly and carefully evaluating it each step of the way. He is a scientist, an architect for the mouth, and a very caring, gentle professional. I feel full confidence in his knowledge and we discuss each step in the process as it goes along. I highly recommend this extraordinary professional. Dr. C. Fudin
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Richter's for the past 25 years. Until recently, I had the normal teeth issues that most people my age experience - cavities and crowns and the occasional root canal which he referred me to a specialist to have preformed. For the past two years, I have been dealing with bone loss and eventual impact work. Dr Richter's conservative approach to my overall dental care has been extremely beneficial. He is thorough, careful and always has my comfort concerns top of mind.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
In 2003, having neglected my dental needs for many years, I needed extensive dental work. After consulting with Dr. Richter, we decided on a course of treatment. I have never regretted this decision. In fact, so conscientious is he that during a time when I was working out of state and could not make make a follow up appointment, Dr. Richter contacted a dentist in that state so that I would not go wanting. He has my unequivocal recommendation; If I could give him 6 stars, I would do that.
Deborah G in Rosedale, NY – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
I have been going to Dr.Richter's for about the last year and half and he has exceptional clinical skills when it comes to performing state of the art dentistry. Very soft hands when performing his work and clear when explaining the outcomes of most cases and honest when it comes to his professional experience on the pros and cons on some procedures. But always gives the patient various that accommodates us best. I would recommend him to any of my close family members.
Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
My family has been using Dr. Richter and his staff for over 20 years. We all feel lucky to have a dentist who is so compassionate, gentle, knowledgeable, and great at what he does! From making an appointment to completion of dental work, every step is easy and painless. He explains all procedures and is happy to answer any questions we have. Dental cleanings are thorough and easy as well. The entire staff is friendly and proficient at what they do. Highly recommend this office to all!!!
Lesli – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Richter for too many years to count now, and always feel extremely at ease in their care. I was unbearably nervous before receiving dental implant surgery and Dr Richter not only put my mind at ease, but walked me through every step of the process so there would be no surprises which was incredibly helpful to me. I could not recommend any other dental office more strongly and am extremely appreciative of the quality of work they have always and continue to provide.
Charli in NY – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
An amazing experience. Dr. Richter is simply an amazing human being. His skills as a dentist are unlike any other. He will put in the work to save your teeth where other dentists wouldn't even bother. His office has a calm vibe and puts you at ease. Will recommend 100%.
Niurka C. in Westbury, NY – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
I am a recent endocarditis survivor. I went to him for a second opinion. he was rude & arrogant, arms crossed, blaming, mean and grabbed my purse and threw it on my lap. his way of telling me my appointment was over. DISGUSTING! PS - the other review was right. I also left worse before I got there. the teeth cleaning I got left me in pain for 2 weeks!!
Jan 08, 2019
the worst.
Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
Awful experience. When I started going to him he seemed capable, calm and kind, but after just a few visits, I could tell the type of professional he is. Only cares about money, gets defensive, and treats patients poorly. No thanks!
Great Neck, NY – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?
Horrible experience. Left his office in worse condition than when I arrived and he was defensive and unhelpful.
Great Neck, NY – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Richter, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Richter?

• Periodontics