Dr. Jonathan Koerperick, DDS

Dr. Jonathan Koerperick, DDS

Dentistry | Male

14 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

I believe in treating patients individually. Most of our patients leave the office saying that our exam was as thorough an exam as they've ever received. We focus on prevention and health and do so in a conservative manner.Read more

Dr. Koerperick's Experience

Visiting Dr. Koerperick

Dr. Koerperick accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Koerperick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koerperick to family and friends
Dr. Koerperick Says:

The highest compliment our patients can give is the referral of their friends and family.

Dr. Koerperick's Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The entire staff is very friendly and the Doctor is very nice and straightforward. Affordable as well. I was able to get in right away.
in Chandler, AZ |
I went to the Chandler office and I absolutely loved this office! The staff was very professional and the dentist I saw immediately put me at ease! It felt like the entire office cared about me. I highly recommend especially if you are looking for one on one attention from a family style practitioner.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Been going to Dr K for the last ten years. In my opinion should be on the cover of the Best Dentist in the Valley magazine ! He's a perfectionist with modern techniques and goes the distance to make sure you comfort is priority. His offices are immaculately clean and his staff courteous and knowledgeable. Scheduling and billing are spot on. I highly recommend Raintree dental in Scottsdale as well as Silver tree in Chandler without a doubt for extraordinary, superior dentistry.!!!! Tom Fusco
in Phoenix az |
been going to raintree dental since it opened DR koerperick has always got me in the office on short notice and done an excellent job whether it be for routine checkup or emergency work i've never had trouble getting in and the staff also does a great job i highly recommend his work.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Sara Rudolph was fantastic today. Very friendly staff at a place I honestly don't want to be at. She talked through my procedure and let me know what was happening the entire time. I really appreciated that as I am nervous just walking in the door already. Highly recommended and great place! Thank you to Dr. Rudolph for making it so easy! I realized I was nervous for no reason now! Great place!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Koerperick and his staff are all professional, and caring. I have a phobia of dentists from years of bad experiences. I shared my fears with the dentist once, and since then, he and the hygienists have all been extremely considerate. They tell me everything they're about to do before they do it. They make sure I'm comfortable throughout the entire procedure. And the office manager sat down with me and came up with a treament plan that works for me and my insurance. Definitely recommend
in Scottsdale, AZ |
They always treat us with great respect and they are really friendly, profesional and kind.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Koerperick and his staff are friendly and courteous He takes the time to explain the exam process and his recommendations. I was very pleased with my first visit and would recommend him to friends and family
in Chandler, AZ |
I appreciated Dr. K's level of professionalism and the concern he has for his patients well-being. I was made comfortable by his support staff and he was prompt, completed my dental treatment with perfection and is generally a nice guy. I've referred several of my friends to his office who have had similar experiences. Thank you Dr. K for making me look good and not making a liar out of me. You're surely one of the best!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
His bedside manor is terrific. Office staff made me feel very comfortable. No pain at all while I had treatment done.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Koerperick, DDS?
Are you Dr. Koerperick?

Compare Dr. Koerperick

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Koerperick's Care Philosophy

I believe in treating patients individually.  Most of our patients leave the office saying that our exam was as thorough an exam as they've ever received.  We focus on prevention and health and do so in a conservative manner.

Dr. Koerperick says...

Patients who visit our office appreciate our commitment to complete health, value the integrity of our providers, and they like our support staff too! We utilize the latest tools and technology to provide patients with a conservative and comprehensive diagnosis for obtaining and maintaining a healthy mouth.

Dr. Koerperick says...

Dr. Koerperick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Generalized-Onset Seizures

Dr. Koerperick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koerperick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings