Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 63

Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Flower Mound, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Golab to book an appointment.

Dr. Golab

Jonathan J. Golab, D.D.S., P.A.

3020 Broadmoor Ln Flower Mound, TX 75022

Dr. Golab's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Golab

Dr. Golab?
  • Explained conditions well (59)
  • Listened & answered questions (59)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (58)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I have always been quite skeptical of my dentists, and never had good results. I've always been rushed and talked down to, and scolded that I wasn't brushing right, or brushing too hard. It was always "my fault" so I stopped going for a long time to any dentist. When I knew it was time to "try again," I decided to give Dr Golab a shot at it. Never have I been this impressed, this comfortable, with a dentist. He spent forever on talking with me, answering all my questions, never "scolding" me. He was very relaxed and it seemed that he enjoyed what he did. And it seems that he wanted to help me. The first step is a cleaning, and I am coming in for that in.2 weeks, and I really look forward to that.
Cathy K – Apr 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I really appreciate going to Dr. Golab’s office, especially these day’s when all you can find are large corporate offices. I feel like I am the only patient here and there’s no rush or a lot of people or sounds moving around. They are not on my plan but I definitely think I get what I pay for which is excellent service and super high quality work! I never have any issues after my dental treatment, it feels like my real teeth! I love this office and thank goodness for Dr. Golab!
Mary C – Apr 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
THIS is s doctor that cares. THIS is a doctor who listens. THIS is an excellent doctor. Doctor Golab was incredibly informative, very helpful, very caring, listened to me. NEVER has a doctor done that. I highly highly highly recommend him.
Alan K 1954 – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Had a great cleaning done recently in Dr. Golab's office. Selina did an awesome job and was very thorough in getting rid of stains and plaque build up. My teeth looked fantastic when she was done. Great Job! Keep up the good work!!!
Brian Webb – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab is the best dentist I have ever had. He is caring, professional, and talented. The office staff is friendly and flexible with scheduling. A true gem in our community.
Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Always professional and at ease during visit
Bruce Alan Harman – Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
My first visit was very professional, office staff was welcoming, Dr was personable and made me feel comfortable.
Rodger – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I am so grateful to have found a biologic dentist in the area. I initially sought his advice about preventative measures (what to do about a root canal treated tooth) and was surprised, but pleased, with his recommendations. He evaluated the tooth I had concerns about and recommended no treatment because it did not show signs of infection or any other problem, whereas he could have easily suggested expensive remediation. He did identify other issues, which I was not even aware of, and has done the work with a great outcome. My primary concern was to take preventative measures rather than cosmetic work, and he has done that without trying to "sell" me on further work I am not interested in. I plan to remain with him for life.
Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
If you want the BEST go with Dr Golab and his staff! I found him in 2018 while searching for holistic dentistry. My first visit was perfect, he identified my many problem areas (from 30 years of hasty military dental work) and helped me decide on a plan to restore my teeth to the level I had always hoped for. I had never seen patience, care and professionalism at this level before, I did wonder if it would change over time. Well, two years later and here I am, being treated the same as when I was a new patient! I did not realize that Dr. Golab is at the level of Michelangelo when it comes to restoring teeth! When he was finished with mine they felt so natural and look great! Logan has always been so helpful with selecting insurance plans and other related questions. We are a large family with 6 children, he has a great relationship with all of my kids and appointments are always positive experience with them. We drive down from Wichita Falls (~2hrs) and they are very much worth it!!!
Glen S. – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I recently had some cosmetic work done and I was very apprehensive, the usual things, will it hurt and will I like the outcome. Dr Golab addressed all my concerns and came up with a plan and I felt very comfortable proceeding. Everyone on the team makes you feel warm and welcome and that your in good hands , I highly recommend this office. I give Dr Golab a 10+
Cynthia – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Highly proactive - if you want to stay on top of your dental health. he's the man!
Tex – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
5 Star!!! Dr Golab and his Team provide the highest level of dentistry, they really care and always go the extra mile!!
MJ – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. G for several years. The staff is great. They are very attentive to my needs. Dr. Golab is detail oriented so I know the work performed is done correctly. He assesses my needs and puts together a plan of priority for me. The office is immaculate and has a very calming feeling the minute you walk in the door. I highly recommend Dr. Golab . Debbie L
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Golab and staff are excellent. Dr. Golab clearly explains the problem and solution and patient comfort is very important to him. The office is very clean and comfortable. Most of the time, they are ready at appointment time and the very few times they were not I only had to wait less than ten minutes.
JG – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Incredibly thankful to have found Dr. Golab. Previous dentists I'd been to made my mouth less healthy and caused complications. Dr. Golab's work has been so highly skilled and so much gentler. He preserves more of the healthy tooth structure. All the work done is extremely comfortable, fits right, and I can chew well. I could not be happier with the work he has done on all 3 quadrants of my mouth! I've been in his practice for a few years now and will continue my dental care there. They are fantastic with people with dental fears; I came in my first time practically shaking as I'd had some horrible dental experiences elsewhere. He has restored my faith that there are great dentists out there and I'm so thankful for him and all his staff who do excellent work and make sure their patients are comfortable as possible. Dental hygienist, Laura, is fantastic and helped me to know HOW to get my gums healthier, which they are not doing amazing! Thank you all for your amazing care!
April Hamilton – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Fantastic cleaning. Good people and great service.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab is exceptionally thorough. I am very grateful that he is an option for holistic dental care. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Always a flawless performance by both Dr. and staff. On every visit Dr. Golab demonstrates an unparalleled degree of expertise and patient care. This is five star dentistry at its best.
Justin, TX – Mar 05, 2019
Best dentist I’ve ever found
Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Extremely understanding, honest and professional staff! If you want information and physical proof of what health level your teeth and gums are at, then go to this dentist and staff!
Jen in Keller, TX – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Golab?

Each aspect of this office is designed for your comfort, from the style of chairs in the reception area to the length of your stay.

We care...

Dr. Jonathan Golab proudly serves the areas in and around Flower Mound, Texas, providing families with outstanding dental care.

Our dental...