Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Golab

Jonathan J. Golab, D.D.S., P.A.

3020 Broadmoor Ln Flower Mound, TX 75022

Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Flower Mound, TX. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Golab's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Golab

Dr. Golab?
Dr. Golab's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS
5 Star!!! Dr Golab and his Team provide the highest level of dentistry, they really care and always go the extra mile!!
MJ – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. G for several years. The staff is great. They are very attentive to my needs. Dr. Golab is detail oriented so I know the work performed is done correctly. He assesses my needs and puts together a plan of priority for me. The office is immaculate and has a very calming feeling the minute you walk in the door. I highly recommend Dr. Golab . Debbie L
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Golab and staff are excellent. Dr. Golab clearly explains the problem and solution and patient comfort is very important to him. The office is very clean and comfortable. Most of the time, they are ready at appointment time and the very few times they were not I only had to wait less than ten minutes.
JG – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Incredibly thankful to have found Dr. Golab. Previous dentists I'd been to made my mouth less healthy and caused complications. Dr. Golab's work has been so highly skilled and so much gentler. He preserves more of the healthy tooth structure. All the work done is extremely comfortable, fits right, and I can chew well. I could not be happier with the work he has done on all 3 quadrants of my mouth! I've been in his practice for a few years now and will continue my dental care there. They are fantastic with people with dental fears; I came in my first time practically shaking as I'd had some horrible dental experiences elsewhere. He has restored my faith that there are great dentists out there and I'm so thankful for him and all his staff who do excellent work and make sure their patients are comfortable as possible. Dental hygienist, Laura, is fantastic and helped me to know HOW to get my gums healthier, which they are not doing amazing! Thank you all for your amazing care!
April Hamilton – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I chose Dr Golab after extensive research. I had not been to the dentist in a few years due to a bad experience at another dentist. Dr Golab and his staff were exceptional. The office is not chaotic and stressful and had a spa like ambiance. I no longer dread a trip to the dentist.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Fantastic cleaning. Good people and great service.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab is exceptionally thorough. I am very grateful that he is an option for holistic dental care. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Always a flawless performance by both Dr. and staff. On every visit Dr. Golab demonstrates an unparalleled degree of expertise and patient care. This is five star dentistry at its best.
Justin, TX – Mar 05, 2019
Best dentist I’ve ever found
Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Extremely understanding, honest and professional staff! If you want information and physical proof of what health level your teeth and gums are at, then go to this dentist and staff!
Jen in Keller, TX – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab and his staff are incredible. They go above and beyond to ensure you are taken care of. The service is always wonderful with little to no wait time. I highly recommend him and his staff!
Anais Sullivan – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Since 2015 Dr. Golab has improved 90 percent of my teeth. In lieu of dental implants, his restoration included saving my existing teeth structure with inlays, outlays (crowns) and veneers. He is an exceptional dentist--most dentists and periodontists subscribe to implants, which in my case was the wrong procedure. In my opinion, implants are the last resort if dental reconstruction would not be successful. Implants can be more risky to sinus cavities, very expensive and require long healing.
Frank in Flower Mound, TX – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab is an AMAZING dentist. Everyone at the office is friendly and helpful. Dr. Golab and his staff are very informative and will help in any way to give you the best dental care out there, even recommending what you can do to improve your dental health, such as buying over the counter products to help speed recovery. Would definitely recommend him to everyone and have
Lindsey in Argyle, TX – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab and his staff are great at what they do. They also work well with you to schedule you where it fits best.
none – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab and his staff put all my fears to rest about the dental work I needed. Caring, compassionate and professional in every aspect of my care. I would recommend Dr. Golab and his team to anyone who wants the best dental care.
Eileen Moore in Lantana , TX – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
After being away from the area for 15 years, I was so excited to be able to go back to Dr Golab and his staff. Unfortunately over the years, I have encountered some "not so great or honest" dentists so to be able to be back with someone with such integrity and who truly cares about his patients is incredible. We have some work to do but I would not trust anyone else to do it.
Carol S in Flower Mound, TX – Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Going to the dentist is never fun, but everyone at Dr. Golab's office goes out of their way to change that. They're friendly, upbeat, and want you to have a good experience. Scheduling is flexible and they will work with your (busy!) schedule. The dental team is sensitive to your requests/concerns and makes sure you're as comfortable as possible. Would definitely recommend!
Katrina Autem in Flower Mound – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Golab's for over 15 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Golab and his staff always take time to explain procedures and offer valuable tips for keeping healthy teeth and gums. I'm always seen on time and it's very easy to schedule appointments and reschedule if needed. Everyone is always friendly and professional.
Anne Heller in FLOWER MOUND – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
Dr. Golab and everyone in his office are dedicated to making the patient experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. They work closely with you to keep you informed and to be attuned to your needs. Dr. Golab even keeps a sweet little therapy dog in the office who will sit with you (or on you if you want her to!) to provide a calming, therapeutic touch. By far, this is the best dental experience I've ever had.
Lynne B. – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?
First visit today, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Going back tomorrow for cleaning. Love the little dog.
Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Golab?

Each aspect of this office is designed for your comfort, from the style of chairs in the reception area to the length of your stay.

We care about you, and it shows. You will feel relaxed and at ease as you walk through our doors, hear the...

• Cosmetic Dentistry