Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS

Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Jonathan Golab, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Flower Mound, TX and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry in 1990 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

3020 Broadmoor Ln

Flower Mound, TX 75022

Learn about Dr. Golab

Dr. Golab's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Golab "Dr. Jonathan Golab proudly serves the areas in and around Flower Mound, Texas, providing families with outstanding dental care. Our dental team is serious about helping our patients achieve their oral health and smile goals in an environment that is warm and welcoming, committed to patient comfort. To make your visits as pleasant and productive as possible, we have anticipated every detail of our dental office. From soothing music to aromatherapy to mind-easing waterfalls, our practice is designed around your needs for positive dental experiences. We offer excellent options in preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care, all with a holistic mindset that seeks to promote healthy bodies through dental care. Dr. Golab graduated from the University of Toronto in 1987. His first degree was in Physiology , the other in Pharmacology. He then went on to complete his dental studies at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry in 1990.Currently, Dr. Golab is a Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, seeking his accreditation, held by only 258 dentists in the world. Dr. Golab seeks to complete his fellowship in the American Academy of General Dentistry, an honor shared by only1% of dentists worldwide. Dr. Golab also is seeking his fellowship in the Academy of Contemporary Esthetics, a distinct honor among cosmetic dentists. Read MoreDr. Golab is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, as well as the International Academy of Mercury Safe Dentists. In line with the holistic dental philosophy, we use mercury-free alternatives to amalgam "silver" dental fillings, and carefully plan out treatments to promote healthy mouths and bodies."

This content was provided by Dr. Golab "Each aspect of this office is designed for your comfort, from the style of chairs in the reception area to the length of your stay.

We care about you, and it shows. You will feel relaxed and at ease as you walk through our doors, hear the soothing waterfalls and background music, and experience the aromatherapy. Our office has been designed for your comfort and peace of mind.Although well appointed, you will find just a few comfy seats – Dr. Golab believes in seeing only one patient at a time.Every effort has been made to ensure your appointments are as enjoyable as possible. Every detail of your visit has been carefully anticipated:

Media selections

• CD players with music variety
  • Video glasses

Food and beverages

• Fridge with selections
  • Coffee and teas
  • Snacks
  • Lunch brought in for long appointments
  • Checkout chocolates

Give your smile the care it deserves. Contact us now!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• International Academy Of Mercury Safe Dentists
  • International Academy Of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
  • The American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Golab has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Golab has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Golab does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golab and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Golab's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golab to family and friends
based on 29 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Golab's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Lewisville
I am very holistic and most dentists laugh at me and think I am crazy trying to get my silver fillings removed for health reasons. Dr Golab was on the same page as me, and new how to take them out safely. I let him remove all my fillings, and I feel great, never had any problems, totally amazing...more
in Denton
I have stayed away from the dentist for a long time because I have not ever had a good dentist experience... until now. Dr. Golab talks to me like a person and does excellent work. Really, not just blowing smoke, it's been great. His front office managers are fantastic, friendly and communicate...more
in Flower Mound, Tx
I cannot say enough great things about these guys. On time, respectful, competent. Love them!

Thank you very much Chance Young for appreciating the service given by us. We truly appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visits more comfortable and convenient for you.

in Keller, TX
I came to dr golab for a second opinion. My dentist always said my teeth were fine and had no problems. I kept telling my dentist something was wrong, but they could never find anything.dr golab found that I had a giant cavity in between two teeth. He went in to fix the two teeth, one had a...more

Thank you very much for appreciating the service given by us. We truly appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visits more comfortable and convenient for you.

in Flower Mound, TX
Small office, very into helping you. NOT A MILL. So yes, I paid a lot extra, but the work, and care was well worth it. I had a section of caps done. Finished on time. They fit without him drilling, and I am currently gaining weight because I eat so well!

Thank you very TDK much for appreciating the service given by us. We truly appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visits more comfortable and convenient for you.