Prosthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Jonathan Ferencz, DDS
Dr. Jonathan Ferencz, DDS is a dentist who practices in New York, NY.

275 Madison Ave Ste 2900

New York, NY 10016

Learn about Dr. Ferencz

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Ferencz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ferencz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ferencz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ferencz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferencz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ferencz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferencz to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Ferencz's Performance
in New York, NY |
***WARNING FIND ANOTHER DENTIST**** I went to Dr. Ferencz for him to look at a chipped tooth. I was not told of any "consultation fees" but upon my visit which lasted a maximum of 5 minutes I was charged an outrageous amount of money ($255) for him to simply estimate the cost of a procedure ($3200) that ended up to not be my "only option". I was able to get the opinions of other professionals and ended up getting the tooth fixed perfectly for the price that Dr. Ferencz charged to look at the to
in New York, NY |
Dr ferencz has terrible bedside manner. I have gone to him for years where I believe I have gotten decent dental care. However, at my last appointment I was injured in the chair (burned with an instrument and got a small cut on my lip) and Dr Ferencz got visibly annoyed with me (the patient in the chair) and said I moved my head. I did move my head because I felt something hot on my lip. I now have a scar on my lip as a reminder and was charged FULL price for the work.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Ferencz, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ferencz?