Dr. Jonathan Ferencz, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

275 Madison Ave Ste 2900 New York, NY 10016 Get Directions
Dr. Jonathan Ferencz, DDS
Dr. Jonathan Ferencz, DDS is a dentist who practices in New York, NY.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ferencz's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ferencz

Dr. Ferencz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferencz to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Ferencz's Performance
in New York, NY |
***WARNING FIND ANOTHER DENTIST**** I went to Dr. Ferencz for him to look at a chipped tooth. I was not told of any "consultation fees" but upon my visit which lasted a maximum of 5 minutes I was charged an outrageous amount of money ($255) for him to simply estimate the cost of a procedure ($3200) that ended up to not be my "only option". I was able to get the opinions of other professionals and ended up getting the tooth fixed perfectly for the price that Dr. Ferencz charged to look at the to
in New York, NY |
Dr ferencz has terrible bedside manner. I have gone to him for years where I believe I have gotten decent dental care. However, at my last appointment I was injured in the chair (burned with an instrument and got a small cut on my lip) and Dr Ferencz got visibly annoyed with me (the patient in the chair) and said I moved my head. I did move my head because I felt something hot on my lip. I now have a scar on my lip as a reminder and was charged FULL price for the work.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Ferencz, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ferencz?

Compare Dr. Ferencz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ferencz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Ferencz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ferencz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ferencz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferencz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Ferencz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ferencz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.