Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Campbell
1345 E 3900 S Ste 116 Salt Lake City, UT 84124

Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Dentistry in 1999 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Campbell accepts

Dr. Campbell accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Campbell treats your condition or procedure

The dentists, at Legacy Dental, believe changing your smile, can change your life. A beautiful, brilliant and healthy smile enhances the way you look and feel about yourself. Our team of dentists and dental professionals will help you achieve the hig...

1999

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS
He is fantastic every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
I have been going to Legacy Dental for over three decades. They are professional and caring. Could not ask for better care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Dentistry at it's finest. Legacy Dental has all of the ingredients for a fantastic dental experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Dr Campbell is excellent. Everyone is very professional and friendly. I always feel like I am very well taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
I’ve been going to Legacy and Dr.Campbell off and on (when I have decent dental insurance) for many years now. I really appreciate the kind staff who is always very thorough with pricing up front so there’s no surprises. Dr.Campbell has always given me several options to take care of a problem based on what I can afford at the time. He is very honest, and I trust him, and I trust his staff. I hate leaving 5 stars because I think there’s always room for improvement generally with any service, HOWEVER, I feel like they’ve earned 5 stars over all these years though based on their integrity, honest communication, upfront pricing, and ability to anticipate my needs. Thanks I appreciate the staff very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
The cleaning took longer than expected. I’m sure it was due to the fact that I had a different assistant who cleaned my teeth. I also could tell she was possibly new. My overall wait time was longer than usual which was a slight problem. Overall however I was satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Great staff. Dr Campbell is excellent, knowledgeable, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Super friendly and incredible care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
The staff and dentist were very thorough in explaining what they were doing. They were very respectful of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
I have severe anxiety in Dentist offices. My blood pressure skyrockets and my whole body shakes like a leaf, It's just short of passing out. At Legacy they go above and beyond making sure I'm as comfortable and informed as possible. There is no judgment and real care for the individual from the moment that you walk through the door. I won't go anywhere else!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Everyone there is very friendly and my appointments are always handled with care. They are always willing to help reschedule my appointments if something comes up last minute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
I always recommend Legacy Dental. They have an amazing staff and you get the care you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
A very thorough exam and attention to my concerns. I felt listened to and was given a lot of useful information about my case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
I can't say enough great things about Legacy Dental. I realize that everyone's experience is personal to them, but I can assure you that my experience was outstanding! Every staff member regardless of position was exceptional at their job, and assisted with anything I could throw at them. I only wish the other vendors that I deal with on a personal basis were so accommodating. Thanks Legacy Dental!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Our entire family has had good experience with Doctor Campbell and his staff. I love visiting with Corey when I come in. We always have a lot to catch up on. If you have to go to the dentist, then this is the place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Dr. Jonathan Campbell is a very competent, caring and smart dentist. He even recommended I see an oral surgeon prior to any further treatment. The surgeon said Dr. Campbell was more than capable of completing the surgery my mouth required. He did an excellent job. I have been going to Dr. Campbell for 3+ years and have never been unsatisfied. He has excellent bedside manner and his staff are very efficient. Kathy in billing goes above and beyond to make sure that I am always aware of pricing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
I’ve been with Legacy Dental and Dr. Campbell four years. I’ve had great dental experience. Very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Campbell
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Friendly staff, explains all of the costs and works with patients. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
Very professional and friendly. Latest technology. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Campbell, DDS?
He was very nice, and did an excellent job. It was so much better than previous experiences with others. The staff was great too. They all treated me like I was a person and not a dollar bill to be made.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Campbell?