Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Bayne

Jonathan P. Bayne, DDS, PC

207 N West St Woodland Park, CO 80863

Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Woodland Park, CO and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Bayne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bayne

4.4

Dr. Bayne?
Dr. Bayne's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS
Dr. Bayne not only got to me in a timely fashion, but was also very thorough and meticulous both in his explanations and procedures. Simply excellent work, which is rare these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS?
Great staff and patient care! I have been to this office twice since moving to Colorado, once for a cleaning and the other for a filling, and same outcome each time. Friendly faces, clean office, and excellent treatment. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS?
I had a broken back tooth and Dr. Bayne's office was able to get me in within an hour. I wasn't even a current patient. Dr. Bayne was able to get me set up with a temporary crown the same day and fitted for the permanent crown. At that time I set myself up as a new patient and have had another crown, an abscess dealt with and a cleaning done by Dr. Bayne and his office. I would and have recommended to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS?
Very friendly staff, always helpful. The staff is always smiling and they make you feel very comfortable. Dr Bayne is very good at what he does and has a great personality to go with it. My family just moved to the area and we totally lucked out finding this dentist office! Julie N
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS?
That person shaking and sweating in the dentist's office? The one that stares at you like a deer in headlights, fearing for what is to come? The one who never MAKES it to the dentist's office because just thinking about it freaks them out? That WAS me. Then I met Dr. Bayne and his amazing staff! I just moved to Woodland Park, and I had a tooth that needed some urgent attention, which I'd been putting off (see opening paragraph). When I was in the chair, waiting for the dreaded dental work to be
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Bayne's for 8 years and I continue to be impressed with his high level of dental care. I just had a crown done and it was honestly painless. The results exceeded my expectations, as always. The office is a great fit for me, very friendly and caring. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS?
Very important to read this: First off he told me I had two cavities starting on two separate teeth. I asked if I could see them on my X-rays. "Oh no" he says. then I got a second opinion from a well known dentist and there were no cavities to be found in my mouth. Then after suffering sensitivity and pain for a year after a crown he put in he would not do anything for it and sent me to a root canal specialist. Again I got a 2nd opinion and that dentist said I just needed the crown adjusted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Bayne, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bayne?

Dr. Jon Bayne grew up in Michigan and Texas. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Texas at San Antonio with a bachelor of science in biology. He then went on to graduate from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry.

...

2005
2004
2000

Dr. Bayne accepts

Dr. Bayne accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Bayne treats your condition or procedure