Dr. Jon Vandewalker, DDS

Dr. Jon Vandewalker, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jon Vandewalker, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Loomis, CA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

6135 King Rd Ste B

• Liberty Dental
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Vandewalker

Dr. Vandewalker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vandewalker "Since graduating from University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 2008, I have served in the USAF and have recently separated. While my time in the USAF has rewarded me with an unmatched dental education and a refined world view, I did not think I could grow anymore as a person or as a dentist if I stayed. I was lucky enough to find a USAF Reserves position in Colorado Springs, Co. I am required to serve one weekend a month with travel days on the Friday before and Monday after. These dates are available through September 2018. I completed the very challenging USAF Comprehensive Dental Residency (AEGD-2) in July 2014 and earned my Masters in Oral Biology from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. I then successfully challenged the American Board of General Dentistry in 2015 and am now a Diplomate. I also passed my Fellowship exam for the AGD and was recently confirmed the AGD Fellowship award at the AGD meeting in Las Vegas. I plan to join the American Academy of Implant Dentistry because the vision of my future practice will include an emphasis on restoring edentulous areas with implants. I was one of the few general dentists in the USAF that was credentialed to place implants. I am also experienced with CEREC (RedCam, BlueCam, and OmniCam) including restoring implants and veneers using the chairside unit. I currently am credentialed by USAF specialists to preform IV sedations, oral anxiolysis, third molar extractions, ridge preservation, esthetic and functional crown lengthening, pocket reduction surgery, CT graft, ridge augmentation, molar endo and retreats, limited orthodontics, full mouth occlusal equilibration into CR, partial dentures, complete dentures (I need more mentoring in this area), pediatric dentistry (I'm more comfortable with children over 10 years old), and medically compromised patients. I will continue to incorporate the USAF core values, Integrity, Service, and Excellence into my daily life. I will rise to the challenge and do as I have in different situations that have come before: persevere and overcome."

This content was provided by Dr. Vandewalker "I treat your dental issues as if they were mine and plan as if you were my family member. There are usually four categories of treatment: 1) emergency issues, 2) must treat issues, 3) should treat issues, and 4) would be an option to treat issues. I will form a treatment plan for you that addresses your main concerns as well as concerns you may not even know existed. Trouble areas will be discussed with you and documented either with radiographs or with a camera.  You can rest assured that you will not leave my office confused about what the next step will be. Let our family take care of yours."

7  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The Pacific
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Usaf Keesler Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Usaf-Lackland Afb
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Vandewalker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vandewalker has no media or publications listed.

• Bosnian
  • German

Dr. Vandewalker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vandewalker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vandewalker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vandewalker

2.0

Dr. Vandewalker?
What People Say About Dr. Jon Vandewalker, DDS
Very nice guy and probably pretty good at dentistry; however, questionable business practices leave much to be desired. The family went to Loomis Family Dentistry for years, and things seemed pretty good...until they slapped us with hundreds of dollars of "past due" bills. We had never been told...Read More
Loomis, CA – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jon Vandewalker, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Vandewalker?