Dr. Jon Musser, DDS

Dr. Jon Musser, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Jon Musser, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Granville, OH and has been practicing for 42 years. He practices dentistry and prosthodontics.Read his story

Jon B. Musser, DDS, Inc.

1957 Newark Granville Rd

Granville, OH 43023

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care

Learn about Dr. Musser

Dr. Musser's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Musser "Being a dentist has been an incredibly enriching experience because of the exceptional people I serve every day. Their friendship and trust is invaluable. I truly love my job and always find myself with a new sense of excitement at the thought of helping my patients improve their lives. My reward is providing a patient with a brilliant and healthy smile and knowing that it was an enjoyable experience from beginning to end. Education and Continuing Education I began my formal education by attending Bowling Green State University for my undergraduate work. I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. I am committed to continuing my education in order to advance my clinical and diagnostic skills. I attend an extensive number of courses several weeks each year that help me hone my treatment and diagnostic skills and better serve my patients. This includes completing the curriculum in implementing Complete Care Concepts given at the prestigious Dawson Academy. I am currently attending advanced CEREC® courses presented at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry where I also mentor new students. Professional Affiliations The Dawson Alumni Association Ohio State University College of Dentistry Alumni Society W.D. Miller Dental Society Ohio Dental Association American Dental Association Mentor - Cerecdoctors.com In the Office My goal is for each patient to achieve the best smile possible and have the knowledge to keep it for his or her lifetime. I have been in dentistry for over 30 years and continue to love what got me into the field in the first place- the unique combination of art and science in oral healthcare. I enjoy all patient interactions and problem solving. My patient's comfort is my first priority, and we are committed to the highest level of care possible. Community Service I feel very blessed by my community and look forward to giving back in any way I can. I participate in a couple really great dental programs. The Dental Options Program through the Ohio Dental Association allows us to provide donated or discounted dental care to those less fortunate in our office. I am involved with the Open Wide Foundation, which provides ongoing dental care to international communities. In March of 2012, I traveled to Guatemala. There I provided dental care for a week to patients living in Peronia at the Open Wide Clinic. I am proud to be a 35 year member of the the Newark Kiwanis Club. Outside the Office I grew up in West Liberty, Ohio, a small west central Ohio town of around 1,200 hardy souls, including the cows! I have been a resident of Granville, OH since 1984. I am happily married with six grown children and six grandchildren spread all over the country. I am an avid Buckeyes fan and enjoy being active. I play tennis, go boating, ski, hike and explore Ohio’s many back roads. I also love to eat naturally. My wife Janet is a phenomenal cook, and we frequent farmer’s markets in search of the freshest and healthiest food available."

This content was provided by Dr. Musser "Each patient deserves a healthy mouth that is comfortable, functions well and is easy to keep clean. They should be happy with their smile and keep their teeth for a lifetime. We are committed to providing dentistry in a comfortable caring environment with the latest in technology and safety for our patients. http://www.dentistgranville.com/ "

2  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Bowling Green State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Ohio State University College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1976

Dr. Musser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Musser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Musser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Musser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Musser's Reviews