Dr. Joly Jacob, DMD

Dr. Joly Jacob, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Joly Jacob Jacob, DMD PC is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Philadelphia, PA, started practicing 1997. PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Jacob Cosmetic Bonding Porcelain Veneers Teeth Whitening Smile Makeovers Implant Dentistry Dental Crown Dental Bridge Root Canal Therapy Lumineers FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Credit Card, checks

Joly Jacob, DMD, PC

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine, Boston, Ma-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Jacob has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jacob has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Malayalam

Dr. Jacob does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacob and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacob's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacob to family and friends
Dr. Jacob's Performance
nice friendly staff the doctor is great
i enjoy coming to the office to have the work done on my teeth they make me feel comfortable all the time and thats from the doctor and his staff all the time.
i have been a patient here for a long time. i would never go anywhere else. i have always gotten first rate service!
Loved the experience . had a delightful time here
all of my experiences my wife and i were awesome i would recommend any one to visit dr.jacob. no pain.
The only dentist I will ever trust!! Thank you Dr Jacob!!
if your looking for a great dentist who does the best work and your in the philly area this is the place to come.
Excellent dentist. Services are great.
Excellent dentist. Very caring and the staff is good.
They were overall really nice and attentive. They have warm and inviting personalities. Does not make the visit awkward.
Very nice and helpful staff and the dentist was great. He fixed my chipped front tooth quickly and it looks natural!
I hate the needles, but he was very experienced in giving them so i was OK with it this time.
I was very pleased with the work that was done. Looks Great and He did a Great job.
Ive been visiting Dr. Jacobs office for a few years now and I truly trust his judgement and his patience with me
very well dentist . always takes very good care of my son
I went in to get some fillings done and they were very nice and made sure that everything turned out great.
Dr. Jacobs is always welcoming and gives a nice hello or good morning when entering the office. He has my utmost trust when it comes to giving me feedback and explanations to any problems I may have with my teeth or when he's simply giving me reminders and steps to take to keep taking good care of my teeth. Dr. Jacobs is the man!
He was professional, knowledgeable and someone i would gladly come back to.
Very short wait times at the office. Office staff is super nice, friendly, and very competent. I've been seeing Dr. Jacobs for about 4 years and he is always nice and personable. I am usually concerned about affordability of procedures and he talks over options of what absolutely needs to be done now and what can wait. It's easy to schedule appointments, also. Great location near my house.
I have been coming to Dr. Jacob's dental office since 2013 and he is a tremendous outstanding dental Doctor. Each and every time I come hear a feel welcomed and humble.
Dr. Jacob is always upfront honest and pleasant. He is also willing to work with patients, like me, to meet my dental needs in a timely and professional way.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had an abscess and needed emergency treatment. Dr. was quick to X-ray and Rx antibiotics. The root canal was agreed to altho I did state I am unable to afford the crown. He was insistent about the crown and took too much tooth structure in the RC resulting in damage to the remaining shell. He did not offer a build up or other option. Also, I was not impressed with the handling of items with the gloves on and going back in my mouth.
Have you seen Dr. Joly Jacob, DMD?

Visit Dr. Jacob