Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. MacDonald
137 W Main St Northborough, MA 01532

Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Northborough, MA. She practices dentistry.

Dr. MacDonald accepts

Dr. MacDonald accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. MacDonald treats your condition or procedure

Dr. MacDonald's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. MacDonald

Dr. MacDonald?
Dr. MacDonald's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
I had an awesome experience at this dental office. Everyone was just so nice and treated me well. Definitely going to be my main dentist. Good thing is they do childrens but also have adult days. ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
The office continues to improve. Their intake is digital now, which makes it easier to state upfront which treatments are approved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dr. MacDonald is wonderful. There have been some of her dental hygienists that I've been less than thrilled with, but Dr. MacDonald is worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dentists have good knowledge to provide suggestions and answer any questions with details explanations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
My 6 year old daughter had her front top teeth extracted by Dr. MacDonald. My daughter was very nervous but Dr. MacDonald and her staff were wonderful and put her at ease. Defiantly recommend this dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
My son Luke had an excellent experience today. I would definitely recommend Children’s Dentistry to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Fantastic Dr. and wonderful staff. My son was nervous to get an x-ray but once in the door the front desk and hygienist calmed his nerves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dr MacDonald is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Love this whole practice! They are so good with all children of all ages. My girls are teenagers and we’ve been going there since their first appointment at 2 years old! Highly recommend!
She is fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dr. MacDonald is fabulous. With staff changes at the front desk, we enjoy dealing with the billing and reception, so much more!! To have people who can communicate with kindness, empathy, and strong communication skills, help to facilitate service for families. We are grateful for the new staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dr. MacDonald is excellent. She filled my 4 year old’s cavities with finesse, an excellent bedside manner and the work was beautiful. Though he wouldn’t open his mouth for other dentists or hygienists at a previous practice, with Dr. MacDonald and her assistant, he was never uncomfortable, he was never nervous. He and I both actually enjoyed the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dr. MacDonald is very professional and took the time to thoroughly explain to me everything that was going on in my child’s mouth. Her staff are all on the same page and helped my child feel at ease. The office is immaculate and a super cheery environment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dr MacDonald is wonderful and has put my two children at ease when they have visited. The facility is clean, modern and the staff is excellent. Bonus is the waiting room is child oriented too so if it’s busy and there’s a short wait, kids young and old are both entertained (video game system, train table, etc.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
My son had his first ever dental appointment in this office. I was terrified it was going to be a nightmare. It wasn’t. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was calm and quiet. My son made it through with no problems or crying. I was very please!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
We brought our daughter when she was around 18 months because she had chipped her front tooth. Dr. MacDonald was very helpful. She calmly explained all the possible scenarios and answered all of our questions during that upsetting situation. Now that my daughter is 3, she had her first official cleaning. The dental assistant that we had was absolutely wonderful. She really knew how to help my daughter understand what was happening while making it fun for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?
Dr. MacDonald is excellent. We always find the office efficient and every hygienist is friendly and knowledgeable. We have had one perceived dental emergency for which the office asked me to email a picture and I received an immediate response and medical opinion from Dr. MacDonald, saving me the time and money other use spent on an emergency appointment. These guys are pros - I wouldn’t bring my kiddos anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jolanta MacDonald, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. MacDonald?