Dr. John Wiltz, DDS

Dr. John Wiltz, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. John Wiltz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Davison, MI. He practices dentistry.

1058 N Irish Rd

Davison, MI 48423

Learn about Dr. Wiltz

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Wiltz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wiltz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiltz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiltz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiltz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiltz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiltz to family and friends
4.0
based on 10 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Wiltz's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Worse experience of my life. Wiltz has an awful temperament. Cost me 1,000.00 to fix his mess on my molar.
The actual dental experience was wonderful. I like the hygienist and dentist very much. The front office part was another story. She was borderline rude with me during our interactions and failed to be straightforward with my insurance. I ended up paying all out of pocket.
Cavity was not filled in properly and the filling used caused damage to the tissue inside of my cheek. The dentists left a big hole in one of my molars leaving small shards of tooth/filling hung down around the hole. I now have to go to a different dentist to get it fixed properly.
I have COMPLETE trust in Dr. Wiltz. He listens to the patient and explains exactly what he is going to do and why. You know that if he recommends a procedure it is very necessary.

Are you Dr. Wiltz?