Dr. John Wilkinson, DMD

Dr. John Wilkinson, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. John Wilkinson, DMD is a dentist who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 38 years old.Read his story

Smile Ft. Worth

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Wilkinson

Dr. Wilkinson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wilkinson "Being a dentist is such a privilege! I am very grateful to be part of such a wonderful profession. I love helping people, getting to know them, and having the honor of being part of their lives. Dentistry is a special field of healthcare. As dentists, we have the opportunity to help our patients improve their health, their lifestyle, and their confidence. The most exciting part of my work is helping patients change their lives. My passion stems from helping patients smile more, chew better, and improve their oral health. I consider my patients to be my friends. I like seeing them when they come into the office and seeing them out in the community. It is always fun to hear updates from my patients and to learn about their families, interests, and hobbies. I look forward to working in this practice for many years to come and growing along with my patients and this community. Education and Continuing Education Texas Christian University – Bachelor of Arts in Biology Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine – Doctorate of Dental Medicine I am a lifelong learner. Continuing my education is a duty, and one I fulfill whole-heartedly. Being a member of the dental profession and serving patients is my privilege, and I do whatever I can to excel at both. This includes continuing my education through post-doctoral studies on implants, sleep apnea, cosmetic dentistry, and oral surgery. Outside the Office I met my wife, Julie, when I was studying at TCU. We have been married for thirteen years and have two children, Alexander and Andrew. We also have our two original babies, our dogs Zephyr and Goblin. The best place to be when I’m not in the office is outdoors! My favorite outdoor activities are hiking, fishing, and camping. I have recently gotten my oldest son interested in hiking (as long as I carry him most of the way!) I love to do ceramic sculpture and am in the process of setting up a studio in my new house. My wife and I love to cook and brew beer together. We also love to travel but haven’t taken as many trips lately because of our little ones! We look forward to traveling more with the kids once they are older. My family and I live in Fort Worth in the University West neighborhood, which is awesome, not only because it’s so close to the office, but because it’s near my alma mater. We love walking to TCU games and supporting the Horned Frogs on game day! In the Community It is important to me to be involved in the local community and give back whenever I can. For the past two years I have served on the Breakfast with St. NICUlas planning committee. This wonderful organziation helps to raise funds and awarness for the Texas Health Fort Worth Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Please ask Dr. Wilkinson if you are intested in supporting this great cause by attending the holiday breakfast and/or donating. It is so gratifying to be able to help such a great organization here in Fort Worth. "

This content was provided by Dr. Wilkinson "We realize that your smile, your money, and your time are precious resources. With a convenient location, customized treatment options, and efficient appointment scheduling, our team can serve the general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry needs of your whole family. Our exceptional dental team, consisting of three doctors and three hygienists, can see each of your family members simultaneously, saving hours of your valuable time."

• Bleeding Gums

• Texas Christian University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Wilkinson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wilkinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilkinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilkinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilkinson's Reviews