Dr. John White, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. White

John White, DDS

7 Walden Ridge Dr Ste 100 Asheville, NC 28803

Dr. John White, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry in 1995 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. White

1.2195121951219512%
1.2195121951219512%

Dr. White?
Dr. White's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John White, DDS
Dr. White is a Dentist you can trust! He can make your smile beautiful and your visits well. He is honest about work that needs to be done and also honest if it can wait. I recommend him 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Dr. White replaced an old filling. They were quick and professional, and always make me feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Excellent care by a skilled staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
I just had a filling done and it went so well! I'm not good with injections but Dr. White uses a topical numbing swab and a buzzing fork that completely distracts from the process of numbing. He is efficient and informative as the procedure happens. I feel like I'm in good hands that I finally start to relax a bit...not my standard at a dentist office. The next day I'm completely normal without any pain or swelling and the bite is excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Dr. White and his staff care for their patients. They take the time to make sure you are comfortable during your dental appointment. I would highly recommond family and friends to his pactice. They do an awesome job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Our 16 year old son needed his wisdom teeth removed. Concerned with the surgery and possible painful recovery, we went to Dr. White with our concerns. From the moment you walk in to the office you are welcomed with warmth and a caring, professional team. Dr. White answered all our questions and put us at ease. The surgery was not only succesful but our son’s recovery has been amazing. Thank you Dr. White for taking care of our son as if he were you own. You’re truly the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
My family and I have been under the care of Dr. White since shortly after he opened his practice, about 23 years ago. I have never been more pleased with the quality of the dental care we have received from Dr. White. Having grown up the son of a physician and being married to a nurse I recognize excellence in health care. Dr. White's attention to detail and commitment to excellence and honesty is unsurpassed. It is evident to me that his practice of dentistry is based in his love for the art.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
I would certainly recommend Dr. White to everyone in need of orthondic care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
I always have the Best Experience when I visit Dr. White's office. The staff are always so friendly and helpful. The office is always so nice and neat. I would recommend this office to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
You are more than just a patient with Dr. White. He genuinely cares about his patient's health and well being. He takes time to answer all questions. He works fast and efficiently, never compromising quality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Highly recommend Dr. White and his amazing staff. Always a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Dr. White is an excellent dentist who has treated me for much of the past 20 years, except for times when I was living out-of-state. He has provided maintenance oral health care, filled cavities and done several crowns. Dr. White and his staff are very professional but also very friendly and caring. I have always had a good experience and been put at ease during procedures, knowing that my comfort and well-being is foremost on their mind. Thank you Dr. White!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
They have such a great environment. I cant say enough good things about them. I went in to see Dr. White after neglecting my teeth for many years. All of his office staff treated me with respect and kindness. They also cater to people with anxiety like me. They were very thorough and took great care of me while I was there. Dr. White was very professional and calming. I am so happy I chose them to take care of my dental needs. I can not wait to get started on making my smile healthy again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Very up to date on equipment and techniques.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
So glad we started with Dr, John White several years ago! His practice is so much more well advanced in cleanings and procedures than we had ever had in the past! Love Dr. White, his staff, office, etc. He is an excellent dentist, explains everything he is going to do in procedure and makes it a pleasant experience! Highly recommend Dr. John White for anyone’s dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Dr. White has been my dentist for more than 6 years and I keep going back because I trust him. He is very responsive when I have a question and when I had an emergency a few years back. I recommend him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
I am retired and have recently moved to Asheville. I have been a patient of Dr, White since 2015. He has an excellent staff and the above average service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
Very thorough and friendly care. Expert and precise work provided by Dr.White in an environment of friendly support staff. Dental problems are never pleasant. Dr.White and his office staff are there to keep your mouth healthy, and then respond quickly when more urgent dental care is needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John White, DDS?
My 11 yr old son had to have a tooth pulled today. Dr White made him super comfortable and helped him get over the fear of the procedure. The level care and service Dr White and his staff give to their patients is second to none. Highly recommend calling them for any and all your dental needs!!
As always A+++
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. White?

Dr. White practices comprehensive dental care.  We can treat most of your dental needs right in our own office, without the need to refer you to multiple doctors in different locations just to complete your care.  Whether you need simple care like fillings, crowns and bridges, or more complex needs like dental implants or even removal of wisdom teeth, we can help.

• Endodontics

1997
1995
1988

Dr. White accepts

Dr. White accepts the following insurance:

American Republic