Dr. John Wells, DDS

Endodontics •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Wells

John D Wells DDS

9920 Couloak Dr Ste 110 Charlotte, NC 28216

Dr. John Wells, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Charlotte, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wells to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. John Wells, DDS with other Endodontics Practitioners near you

Dr. Wells' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells?
Today Dr Wells did root canal therapy on my very inflamed, quite painful bottom molar and I felt no pain during the procedure. He is very calm, reassuring and personable. He did root canal therapy my left upper bicuspid tooth 8 years ago and it was also a painless procedure. Besides these two done by Dr Wells, I’ve had 6 other root canals over the past 20 years and NONE of them went as smoothly, quickly, or comfortably. I have a different dental insurance carrier now which Dr Wells doesn’t accept, but that didn’t matter - I wasn’t going to anyone else for this procedure on my throbbing tooth. He is an excellent endodontist, and his team - from the lovely, patient and helpful front-desk woman to the dental assistants - are exceptional. I had Brandy as my dental assistant for both of my procedures and she is terrific. This an excellent practice and I highly recommend it!
Michele P. – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Cant say enough after 3 root canals with dr wells and his staff. Kind professional, knowledgeable and spends great deal of time ensuring your comfortable with the prognosis and outcome of the procedure
Will R – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Dr. Wells is great! I’m terrified of having dental work done....not anymore since I was lucky enough to find Dr. Wells. I’ve had several root canals, a tooth extraction and implant, and all went perfectly. Good people person, explains exactly what you want to know. His staff and he work in unison, and I always walk out feeling good for seeing him. My husband and I recommend Dr. Wells to all.
Jesse Priser in Charlotte, NC – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Just left Dr. Wells after having a root canal . Can't believe how smooth & easy everything went. Never had one b 4 but Dr. Wells & Stephanie did a great job. In & out with no tears. LOL Recommend them highly.
wayne in Charlotte, NC – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Excellent work, equipment, and staff. His bedside manner is warm, thorough, and forthright. All x-rays are right there on a CRT for you to see, even including a 360* view from a machine that acts like a MRI. Starting with Katy on the phone trying to fit me in, the whole place gave me confidence and put me at ease. All this and at a reasonable price. Simply an outstanding experience.
Tom Niemeier in Iron Station, NC – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
He is one of the best docs i have ever been too! How many docs give you a personal no. for after hours?
Pam in Stanley NC – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Dr. Wells and his staff are incredibly professional and efficient. I just had my first root canal performed this morning. Julie, Dr. Wells assistant was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The root can procedure only took 30 minutes. If I ever need another root canal I will only go to Dr. Wells. What a great experience!
Danielle in Mocksville, NC – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Dr. Wells is kind, gentle, patient, caring...everything you expect a doctor to be. I had my first root canal and he was done in 30 minutes! When I came back to discuss some lingering pain, he did not dismiss my problems. He talked with me, rechecked my teeth and listened to me. He is not quick to recommend surgery or root canals unless you absolutely need it. This is a doctor who cares about his patients, not about lining his pockets with money. He is the only Endo I will ever see.
Julissa Bonds in Concord, NC – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
This was my second root canal by Dr. Wells and again it was very successful. It was painless (except for a little with the needle). The whole staff is friendly. Dr. Wells explains everything. I have not checked around as far as the price but I am sure he is fine there also. I would not go anywhere else for a root canal.
wayne hendricks in Huntersville, NC – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wells?

• Endodontics