Dr. John Wells, DDS

Dr. John Wells, DDS

Endodontics | Male | 45 years old

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wells practices Endodontics at 1 location in Huntersville, NC.

Are you Dr. Wells? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wells' Experience

Visiting Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Wells' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wells to family and friends
Dr. Wells' Performance
in Iron Station, NC |
Excellent work, equipment, and staff. His bedside manner is warm, thorough, and forthright. All x-rays are right there on a CRT for you to see, even including a 360* view from a machine that acts like a MRI. Starting with Katy on the phone trying to fit me in, the whole place gave me confidence and put me at ease. All this and at a reasonable price. Simply an outstanding experience.
in Stanley NC |
He is one of the best docs i have ever been too! How many docs give you a personal no. for after hours?
in Mocksville, NC |
Dr. Wells and his staff are incredibly professional and efficient. I just had my first root canal performed this morning. Julie, Dr. Wells assistant was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The root can procedure only took 30 minutes. If I ever need another root canal I will only go to Dr. Wells. What a great experience!
in Concord, NC |
Dr. Wells is kind, gentle, patient, caring...everything you expect a doctor to be. I had my first root canal and he was done in 30 minutes! When I came back to discuss some lingering pain, he did not dismiss my problems. He talked with me, rechecked my teeth and listened to me. He is not quick to recommend surgery or root canals unless you absolutely need it. This is a doctor who cares about his patients, not about lining his pockets with money. He is the only Endo I will ever see.
in Huntersville, NC |
This was my second root canal by Dr. Wells and again it was very successful. It was painless (except for a little with the needle). The whole staff is friendly. Dr. Wells explains everything. I have not checked around as far as the price but I am sure he is fine there also. I would not go anywhere else for a root canal.
Have you seen Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wells?

Compare Dr. Wells

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wells' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Wells does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wells does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Wells does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.