Dr. John Wells, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Wells

John D Wells DDS

16600 Birkdale Commons Pkwy Ste B Huntersville, NC 28078

Dr. John Wells, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Huntersville, NC. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Wells accepts

Dr. Wells accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Dr. Wells?
Dr. Wells' Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Wells, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wells is great! I’m terrified of having dental work done....not anymore since I was lucky enough to find Dr. Wells. I’ve had several root canals, a tooth extraction and implant, and all went perfectly. Good people person, explains exactly what you want to know. His staff and he work in unison, and I always walk out feeling good for seeing him. My husband and I recommend Dr. Wells to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Just left Dr. Wells after having a root canal . Can't believe how smooth & easy everything went. Never had one b 4 but Dr. Wells & Stephanie did a great job. In & out with no tears. LOL Recommend them highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Excellent work, equipment, and staff. His bedside manner is warm, thorough, and forthright. All x-rays are right there on a CRT for you to see, even including a 360* view from a machine that acts like a MRI. Starting with Katy on the phone trying to fit me in, the whole place gave me confidence and put me at ease. All this and at a reasonable price. Simply an outstanding experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
He is one of the best docs i have ever been too! How many docs give you a personal no. for after hours?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Dr. Wells and his staff are incredibly professional and efficient. I just had my first root canal performed this morning. Julie, Dr. Wells assistant was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The root can procedure only took 30 minutes. If I ever need another root canal I will only go to Dr. Wells. What a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
Dr. Wells is kind, gentle, patient, caring...everything you expect a doctor to be. I had my first root canal and he was done in 30 minutes! When I came back to discuss some lingering pain, he did not dismiss my problems. He talked with me, rechecked my teeth and listened to me. He is not quick to recommend surgery or root canals unless you absolutely need it. This is a doctor who cares about his patients, not about lining his pockets with money. He is the only Endo I will ever see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?
This was my second root canal by Dr. Wells and again it was very successful. It was painless (except for a little with the needle). The whole staff is friendly. Dr. Wells explains everything. I have not checked around as far as the price but I am sure he is fine there also. I would not go anywhere else for a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Wells, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wells?