Dr. John Waters, DDS

Dr. John Waters, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. John Waters, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sandwich, IL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

420 E Church St

Sandwich, IL 60548

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Waters treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Waters' conditions and procedures:

• Ceramic Dental Crowns
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Dental Bonding
  • Dentures
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Stained Teeth
  • Teeth Whitening

At the Waters Dental Group, it's all about you: your smile, your health, your care.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Waters?
Dr. Waters' Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Waters, DDS
Recent
A great office with caring staff and talented Doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
We love Waters Dental! Dr. Waters, Dr. Flynn and the entire staff are so wonderful. They make going to the dentist a joy for our entire family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
I would recommend Dr Waters and his staff they do a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
I have been a patient at The Waters Dental Group for about 9 years. The staff is very professional and qualified but they are also truly interested in taking good care of their patients. They make me feel like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
This place its always awesome!!.. the staff and also Dr.Water are always willing to help, and they really cares about you, Im very happy that I found them.. thanks Dr. Waters!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Everyone is very friendly! I have really bad anxiety and they were very understanding and made me feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Dr Waters has helped to maintain my family’s dental health for many years. I appreciate his care and advice. When I have a dental issue he always presents options and allows me to decide what path is best. My adult children have continued on as patients, and I would highly recommend The Waters Dental Group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Everyone is so nice and helpful. Also professional. They treat you like your family and take time to talk to you. Very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Great dentist. My family uses them, I do not, however I am considering switching over to Waters.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
My family has been utilizing the Waters Dental Group for years. We highly recommend Dr. Waters and his staff for being practitioners but also kind and caring. They are great with kids, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Very talented dentist. His work is superb! Very willing to answer all questions and explains procedure in the amount of details that the patient would like.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
They were all very helpful when I called for a tooth ache. I was not a patient, but my family all go to Dr. Waters and when I was visiting my mom called to see if they could help and I was in the dentist chair within the hour. They are fantastic at Dr. Waters office and he was the best dentist I have ever gone to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Dr. Waters, Shanna and the staff are amazing. They make you feel comfortable and take of all your needs and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Dr. Waters is an amazing Dentist! I always know I’m in good hands when I come to see him. Dr. Waters and his staff always make me feel very comfortable when I’m there! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
This is an "always accommodating" practice - not only in the quality of their work, but also in working with me to fit my travel schedule into appointment scheduling. And today my car died en route to my appointment this morning and a staff member picked me up on the side of the road so I could make my appointment! How often does that ever happen elsewhere?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Dr. Waters is not only incredibly professional, but also is extremely caring and kind. He cares about each and every patient. I am 47 and just started seeing Dr. Waters 2 years ago. I am continually amazed at his level of care and excellence of dental work. I have never been so comfortable at a dental office as I am with Dr. Waters. He is very careful to make sure I am comfortable and not feeling any pain. He is by far the best dentist I've ever had!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?
Always very nice and fantastic service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Waters, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Waters?

Insurance accepted