Dr. John Tumminia, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 45

Dr. John Tumminia, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Boybon Beach, FL. He practices dentistry.

Begnoche, Tumminia & Klein Dental

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tumminia

Dr. Tumminia?
Dr. Tumminia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Tumminia, DMD
New to Florida, and having suddenly lost the temporary crown covering a recent implant, Dr. Tumminia was kind enough to treat my problem before leaving his office on a Friday afternoon. The entire office staff were welcoming and helpful even though it was late in the day. Moreover, after checking the health of my implant with an X-ray, Dr. Tumminia carefully restored the temporary crown to my implant. Needless to say, I was very relieved. Great office, eexcellent care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?
DR TUMMINIA is the very best dentist I ever had ( I am over 65 ). In addition, EVERY PERSON in this office - Dental Assistant, Hygienists, Front desk, Administration, and if I left anyone out - are truly unbelievable ! How may people do you know that actually enjoy going to the Dentist ? (I am not weird !) On a scale of 1-10, give them an 11 !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?
Exceptional Dentist! Our whole family has been going to Dr. Tumminia for over 10 years, he is absolutely amazing. He takes his time, explains, kind, gentle, honest. I have seen each hygienist in the office and they are all great as well. We have referred many people to his office and they can not thank us enough every time they go in!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?
Referred to Dr. Tumminia from a friend, so pleased and happy that I went to see him! Such a nice, honest, calming man. I enjoy going to the Dentist now and so happy to have met him and his wonderful staff. Great group of Dentists and staff! A++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?
Fabulous Dentist-gentle, honest! The office staff is one of a kind-nicest group of ladies I have ever met at a medical office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?
Great Dentist! Great office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?
Great office! Dr Tumminia was wonderful! Great office staff, Absolutely loved the Dr-honest, kind, gentle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?
Wonderful Dentist and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Tumminia, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tumminia?

Dr. Tumminia accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Tumminia treats your condition or procedure

1. Compassion - Our patients often comment on the compassionate care they receive from the moment they walk into our office until the time they leave. Everything we do is delivered in a manner that builds your trust and helps you feel safe, secu...

Member of the ADA, FDA, Atlantic District Dental Association, Spears Study Club, ITI Study Club, South Palm Beach County Dental Association, President of the Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic, and a member of the Palm Beach State College Advisory Comm

• Italian