5.0 based on 47reviewsView this provider's reviews
Patient satisfaction ratings and reviews are based on personal opinions. Before you choose any doctor you should take into account their background, training, specialized experience AND their patient satisfaction to ensure they are the right fit for you.
Accepting new patients
At the age of 13, Dr. Tumminia and his family relocated to Boca Raton from Long Island, NY. He earned his D.M.D. from Nova Southeastern College of Dental Medicine in 2002. Dr. Tumminia has been in private practice at Klein, Begnoche and Tumminia Dental since his graduation and also works for the Palm Beach County Health Department. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association and South Palm Beach County Dental Association. Dr. Tumminia is a board member of the Atlantic coast Dental Research Clinic which provides continuing education to fellow practitioners, and he volunteers monthly at the Caridad Health Clinic which provides free dental care to uninsured and poor working families. Dr. Tumminia is dedicated to providing the best possible care for his patients while keeping their concerns a top priority. He continually enrolls in advanced dental education classes which he feels is one of the most important aspects of providing excellent patient care. A dedicated family man, Dr. Tumminia enjoys spending his free time with his wife and two children. He is an avid soccer and Nascar fan.
1. Compassion - Our patients often comment on the compassionate care they receive from the moment they walk into our office until the time they leave. Everything we do is delivered in a manner that builds your trust and helps you feel safe, secure and important. You will notice the difference our compassionate approach makes from your first visit.
2. Comfort - Our patients’ overall comfort is paramount during their treatment. We ensure this by providing a relaxed, stress free environment utilizing the most up to date treatment options with comfort in mind.
3. Relationships - We measure our success by the quality of the relationships we build. This comes through our dedication to excellent communication and respect for you, your time and your needs.
4. Technology - We invest in the latest technology including intra-oral cameras, digital x-rays, CAD/ CAM dentistry and much more. That’s because we understand that the right technology delivers a more accurate diagnosis, faster and gentler treatments and a speedier recovery.
5. Comprehensive Care - Care for our patients is evident in every way we interact with them. We make every effort to understand what each patient wants and needs.
No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Nova Southeastern College Of Dental Medicine
Medical School | Graduated 2002
Member Of The Ada, Fda, Atlantic District Dental Association, Spears Study Club, Iti Study Club, South Palm Beach County Dental Association, President Of The Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic, and a Member Of The Palm Beach State College Advisory Comm
Other Education | Completed
Awards & Recognition
Awards & Honors
Dr. Tumminia has no awards or honors listed.
Media & Publications
Dr. Tumminia has no media or publications listed.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
American Dental Association, Member
Florida Dental Association, Member
South Palm Beach County Dental Association, Member