Dr. John Tortora, DDS

Dr. John Tortora, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. John Tortora, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brick, NJ and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1975 and practices dentistry.

2095 Route 88

Brick, NJ 08724

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Tortora

This content was provided by Dr. Tortora "Dentistry should always be patient centered. This means that the highest standard of excellence, service and compassion is required. This is the mission of my practice. I provide dental care for the entire family in a relaxed and warm atmosphere. My Dental work is performed free of Mercury, Nickel and other Toxins. A Total Health and Holistic approach brings a special dimension to everything I do. I invite you to make an appointment at our state of the art facility - Dr. Tortora"

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Wagner Inst
  • St Charles Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976
  • Invisalign Clear Essentials-Invisalign Provider
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Tortora has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tortora has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tortora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tortora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tortora's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tortora to family and friends

Dr. Tortora's Performance

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Tortora for over 25 years. He is an amazing dentist! Very professional, wonderful chair side manner and extremely knowledgeable I would highly recommend him. His staff is wonderful and I am always greeted with smiles by all!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am extremely disappointed in this practice and will NEVER go back here again. He told me I had 5 cavities and when I got a second opinion from my long time family dentist, there were NO cavities to be found. Absolutely disgusted - you are untrustworthy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I've been going to Dr. Tortora for more than 10 yrs. I feel he goes over & above the call of duty, when it comes to his patients. I've had a lot of bone loss, but if there is a way to give me a better quality of life, he'll find it ! His staff is wonderful too, caring, patient, and always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tortora is a very knowledgable and skilled dentist and an all around good guy-very friendly. I have confidence in his ability.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1