Dr. John Suglio, DDS

Dr. John Suglio, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. John Suglio, DDS is a dentist who practices in North Canton, OH. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

512 S Main St

North Canton, OH 44720

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Suglio

This content was provided by Dr. Suglio "At John D Suglio DDS, INC. we?re completely committed to providing our patients with high-quality, high-comfort dental care. From cleanings to crowns and more, our state-of-the-art technology and compassionate, modern approach to dentistry make a visit to John D Suglio DDS unlike any dental visit you?ve ever had."

• Dental Hygiene

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Saint Andrews / The Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Loma Linda University Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Suglio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Suglio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Suglio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suglio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Suglio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suglio to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Suglio's Performance
Euclid, OH |
I was having an issue, and Dr. Suglio spent about ten seconds with me before making what I later learned was a very wrong diagnoses. He then started to walk away and I had to call after him to ask if I could ask a question! Embarassing, but he complied. Hoping to salvage something from the appointment, I grabbed some coupons. I later noticed they had all expired over a year earlier. However, the office is nice, scheduling is easy and I didn't have to wait long.
Canton, Ohio |
I have been with this practice for 50yrs. I think this says it all. I grew up being very afraid of dentists. Dr. Suglio and staff have always treated me with the utmost respect. Dr. Suglio and his staff are always very friendly, caring, patient and always make me feel as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this practice to anyone and feel they will have the same experience that I've had.
in Akron, OH |
Explained everything, calm and gentle, my teeth now feel great after alot of problems, allowed me to set up payments, real professional office
in Akron ohio |
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the many procedures that are done in the office. The hygienist is gentle and friendly. everyone in the office treats you like one of the family. Dr. Suglio does a great job explaining what he's going to do. He's very conservative with the treatment proposes. He takes the time to listen to you and answers all of your questions. Beautiful up to date office as well. I'd recommend him to anyone.
in Canton, OH |
Our dentist for a long time, recommended by a coworker. Dr. Suglio explains everything, is honest with us, love the dentistry that he does on our entire family. I take my Mother there also and he is very patient and kind to her as well. Staff is very friendly and helps with insurance issues quite a bit. I would recommend Dr. Suglio.
Canton, OH |
Excellent office staff and doctor care.
Have you seen Dr. John Suglio, DDS?
Are you Dr. Suglio?