Dr. John Stone, DDS

Prosthodontics •  Male • Age 72

Dr. Stone

Best Dental Associates - Dr. Stone, DDS

2601 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 501 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

Dr. John Stone, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine in 1974 and practices prosthodontics, dentistry, and more.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stone

3.9

Dr. Stone?
Dr. Stone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Stone, DDS
I was scheduled for implant and perio. surgery for May 28th and called for an update. I overheard Dr. Stone say "Who the hell is that"? He must have yanked the phone from the receptionist and literally screamed at me telling me "people are dying and all you care about is yourself etc.."I couldn't get a word in ...no excuse for panick and stupidity. I paid in advance and simply called for an update and this Dr. blasts me as if I told him to open his doors for me so I can get my cleaning immediately. Such idiotic behavior for a doctor!! I guess he figures he has my money, so he behaves like this?? I am looking for another dentist who is calm and in control. DON'T go here, the Dr. is clueless and irrational. Yes, I will be doing a chargeback Dr. Stone. Your conduct is not acceptable and counterproductive.
Danny V. – Apr 14, 2020
This is a fake review. We had no surgery...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Excellent, caring and professional Dr and staff.
Anthea – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Stone for years and he is excellent. Always has time to answer questions and explain the details. His work is top grade. Staff is wonderful!!
Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Been going to Dr Stone since the dinosaurs roamed! He is the greatest!
DT – Jan 22, 2020
Great!
Ernesto – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Excellent doctor! Great experience!
Svetlana Stevenson – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
He is kind, compassionate and truly cares for his patients. I highly recommend him!
Elizabeth Duer – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Dr Stone Addressed all my concerns and suggested solutions. The office & staff are pleasant. A huge plus, I arrived a few minutes early and was seen almost immediately. I couldn’t be more satisfied. Thank you all!
Charles G – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
When I retired and moved to Fort Lauderdale I needed a new Dentist that was capable, affordable and sensitive to my dread and anxiety when visiting the Dentist. Dr. Stone far exceeded my expectations in all those categories and after 3 implants and a bridge I can now eat without pain for the first time in years. Dr. Stone keeps abreast of the most current procedures in dentistry as an instructor at various institutions. My implants required teeth removal and both gum regeneration and bone graphs. All were successfully completed and pain free. As an extra bonus, his office’s location and ambience is excellent and, his administrative and dental staff are top of the line. Angie, the Office Administrator, works closely with your insurance providers to ensure you take advantage of all the services and payments your entitled to. Theresa, Dr. Stone’s Dental Assistant is a real professional and creates a stress free environment attuned to your needs as a patient, A great team!
T. Laurin – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Dr. is SLOPPY and UNSANITARY!! I caught him dropping my crown on the floor and attempting to put it in my mouth WITHOUT washing it off. On top of that he spelled like BO!! He got offended because I spoke up and simply told him kindly to wash it off first. He disappears with my crown for at least 20 minutes and finally returns. He then gets nasty and tells me, "I'll have you know my floor is much cleaner than your mouth". At this point he had my mouth open preparing to place the crown and I was at his mercy. He put me in extreme pain deliberately and I was just praying he does not permanently hurt me. Two weeks later still in PAIN! This man is arrogant, condescending, and malicious in my opinion. Unfortunately I read the negative reviews too late. I noticed that this Dr. likes to cover his tracks quickly when he takes advantage of a patient by falsifying positive reviews. Pathetic! I can't recommend him to anyone based on his irresponsible and demeaning antics.
Eduardo L in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jun 27, 2019
Unfortunately, this is another fake review - we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Awesome dentist. Been seeing him 7 years. From cleanings to multiple crowns, he's the best. Awesome staff
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Wow. Absolutely, hands down, the best dental experience of my life. Excellent across the board - friendly, professional, clean, thorough, gentle. Great chair side manner. I can’t recommend them highly enough! The whole team was fantastic, Looking forward to my six months check up , thank you so much for making me feel comfortable
James in FL – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Made me wait over an hour and there wasn't ONE person there!! When I asked him why the long wait, he replies "Why not"? What kind of arrogant, dumb response is that?? I tell him there is nobody here, and he smirks and looks at me strange and says "you must learn to do as I say"... EXCUSE ME!! This Dr. is joke and his staff is worse!
Jared Blum in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Feb 04, 2019
This is a fake review - we have never had a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Very insulting Dr. with bizarre behavior. I just went for a routine cleaning and he starts rambling incoherently about dental hygiene and would not let me speak. He says: "Shut up" and I never said a word. He suddenly starts laughing for no reason at all and walks away with his assistant. Approx. 1 hour later he appears like a ghost scaring me practically out of the chair whispering "Why are you here"? After that I was almost running out of this creepy place!!
Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 24, 2019
This is a fake review. We have never had a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Dr. Stone named his practice perfectly. Best Dental, and that says it all. Staff was so pleasant and welcoming. This was my first appointment and the Hygenist was very through, and explained everything to me. It was the best cleaning I have ever had. I will definitely be back.
H Mandel in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Had a crown that needed to be replaced. The delicate process necessary was solved with first providing choices and a recommendation for success. The entire experience was beyond my expectations, from the friendly professional staff, Dr Stone's skilled, gentle mastery. When asked about a dentist, I always speak confidently that Dr Stone's office is the BEST!
billakmakjian in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Even though my crown was not made to Dr. Stone's satisfaction and would require another visit, I appreciated his concern for me and his dedication to making things as perfect as possible. The additional time provided an opportunity to get to know him better.
L. Todd in Ft. Lauderdale – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
I had a great experience with Dr Stone. New to the area, and no dentist yet, I was not sure where to turn when I chipped an existing crown. After searching on line I found Dr Stone, who had many great reviews. I was able to get in the same week. I found Dr Stone and his staff both warm and professional. Dr Stone listed my options, with no pressure, and buffed the crown so it was smooth while I could take time to decide the best course.
Karen – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Dr. Stone was recommended to me by another Dentist. He saw me in a reasonable amount of time. His staff is friendly and very professional Dr. Stone was not in a rush with me, and explained every detail of implants that I never was told anywhere else. He is easy going, and makes you feel very comfortable. I recommend him very highly. Thank you Dr. Stone for fixing my problem, even though I am here in Florida for such a short time. You are the best!
Audrey R. in New York – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Always pleasant, and have been great about emergency appointments. Dr. Stone is gentle and understanding of patients with fear of dentist!
Karen McClain in Pompano Beach , FL – Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stone?

Dr. Stone's dental philosophy is provide the highest quality of care possible.

• Prosthodontics