Dr. John Stone, DDS

Dr. John Stone, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. John Stone, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine in 1974 and practices prosthodontics, dentistry, and more.Read his story

2601 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 501

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

• Ameriben
  • Benefit Management
  • Dental Network of America
  • Dental Select
  • Guardian
  • Lincoln

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Stone treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stone's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoptosis - Cleft Palate - Ectrodactyly - Dental Anomalies
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Stone's dental philosophy is provide the highest quality of care possible.

• Prosthodontics

4.0

Dr. Stone?
Dr. Stone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Stone, DDS
Awesome dentist. Been seeing him 7 years. From cleanings to multiple crowns, he's the best. Awesome staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Wow. Absolutely, hands down, the best dental experience of my life. Excellent across the board - friendly, professional, clean, thorough, gentle. Great chair side manner. I can’t recommend them highly enough! The whole team was fantastic, Looking forward to my six months check up , thank you so much for making me feel comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Made me wait over an hour and there wasn't ONE person there!! When I asked him why the long wait, he replies "Why not"? What kind of arrogant, dumb response is that?? I tell him there is nobody here, and he smirks and looks at me strange and says "you must learn to do as I say"... EXCUSE ME!! This Dr. is joke and his staff is worse!
This is a fake review - we have never had a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Very insulting Dr. with bizarre behavior. I just went for a routine cleaning and he starts rambling incoherently about dental hygiene and would not let me speak. He says: "Shut up" and I never said a word. He suddenly starts laughing for no reason at all and walks away with his assistant. Approx. 1 hour later he appears like a ghost scaring me practically out of the chair whispering "Why are you here"? After that I was almost running out of this creepy place!!
This is a fake review. We have never had a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Dr. Stone named his practice perfectly. Best Dental, and that says it all. Staff was so pleasant and welcoming. This was my first appointment and the Hygenist was very through, and explained everything to me. It was the best cleaning I have ever had. I will definitely be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Had a crown that needed to be replaced. The delicate process necessary was solved with first providing choices and a recommendation for success. The entire experience was beyond my expectations, from the friendly professional staff, Dr Stone's skilled, gentle mastery. When asked about a dentist, I always speak confidently that Dr Stone's office is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Even though my crown was not made to Dr. Stone's satisfaction and would require another visit, I appreciated his concern for me and his dedication to making things as perfect as possible. The additional time provided an opportunity to get to know him better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
I had a great experience with Dr Stone. New to the area, and no dentist yet, I was not sure where to turn when I chipped an existing crown. After searching on line I found Dr Stone, who had many great reviews. I was able to get in the same week. I found Dr Stone and his staff both warm and professional. Dr Stone listed my options, with no pressure, and buffed the crown so it was smooth while I could take time to decide the best course.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Dr. Stone was recommended to me by another Dentist. He saw me in a reasonable amount of time. His staff is friendly and very professional Dr. Stone was not in a rush with me, and explained every detail of implants that I never was told anywhere else. He is easy going, and makes you feel very comfortable. I recommend him very highly. Thank you Dr. Stone for fixing my problem, even though I am here in Florida for such a short time. You are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Always pleasant, and have been great about emergency appointments. Dr. Stone is gentle and understanding of patients with fear of dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
I am and always have been terrified of dentists. Needless to say it had its effects on my smile. I decided to have the 4 on 1 implants done so that I could have a beautiful smile, and he has made that possible. He is kind, gentle, professional, extremely knowledgeable and his chair side manner is exceptional. I am no longer afraid. He also has a fabulous sense of humor. His staff is also exceptional, kind and caring. If you’re looking for a dentist, give him a try. He’s the one !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
I live in Chicago, I broke my tooth 6 hours before i was to board a flight for Fort Lauderdale (vacation). Within an hour of landing Dr. Stone had me in his chair, numbed up and had fixed my tooth with a temp filling. Kind, compassionate and very professional. Both Dr. Stone & his staff were absolutely wonderful. They made it possible for me to begin & enjoy my entire vacation. I cant thank you enough. Highly recommend Dr. Stone.!!!! Sincerely, Carol K
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Everything at Dr Stone's Office was just awesome, from the time I arrived until the moment I left. The entire staff was very professional and did a great job. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
If your looking for an honest and professional Dentist, you need to look no further. Dr. Stone has been great for my family and I. He has a great team that listens to our concerns and is very compassionate. Thank you again for your services .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
A very good Experience with Dr Stone and Staff, gentle and made every effort to make me feel calm and well looked after. all in all a very good experience for a person who hates going to the Dentist. he is just the Best in Town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Best dentist experience ever! Great facility and very friendly staff.!!! Dr. Stone and his staff are wonderful, they are always gentle and only recommend work that is truly needed. I really hate going to the dentist and feel like most of the time they either recommend tons of work I "need" to have done or they are so rough when they clean my teeth I feel like I was punched in the face by the time I leave. . I am glad I finally found a dentist I can trust! I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
I've been coming here for almost 5 years now and have always had a great experience with the staff. Going to the dentist may not be your most favorite thing to do, but everyone here makes it super easy. They explain what they're doing and why. And they always seem to be looking out for your best interest. I've had regular cleanings I can actually say I had a good experience with Dr Stone and Staff, I am very happy I found a nice Dental Office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
My family has been coming here since 1990 for everything including checkups, whitening, deep cleaning, They treat us like family and are very gentle, caring, compassionate, and accommodating to our needs. They send each of us an appointment reminder message, as well reminders via Text and voice call when its time to schedule, so its easy to remember. Love that! We have never had a bad experience and I highly recommend them. Thanks to Doctor Stone and Staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
Horrible & would leave 'zero' stars if I could. His assistant is arrogant and likely responsible for a screw-up on a bridge where I had to undergo a redo of the entire procedure. Dr. Stone and asst are the clumsiest, dropping stuff (like my prosthetic!!) before installing them in my mouth. You're seated in less than 10 min because I don't think he has many patients. Never saw any other patients over several visits and too many hours! Oh, & they lost my x-rays on my last visit!! So, BYE, BYE!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stone, DDS?
I somehow thought I had found the dentist after all these years. I was a patient of Dr. Stone for a partial, as time passed ( a couple of months), the teeth begin to wear down and the frame beneath the teeth was visible, I paid over $3000. Therefore, I had to seek another dentist, and to my surprise, I was informed that the material used for the partial was substandard. I then had to pay to have the partial reconstructed with the proper material.
As a prosthodontist I try to use only the finest...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Stone?

Insurance accepted

Meritain Health
Pan American Life Insurance Group
Principal Life
Quality Health Plans
Security Health Plan (SHP)