Dr. John Shuffield, DDS

Dr. John Shuffield, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. John Shuffield, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Little Rock, AR and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Sciences Center in 1995 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

1512 Macon Dr Ste 2

Little Rock, AR 72211

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Shuffield

Dr. Shuffield's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shuffield "Dr. Shuffield graduated from the University of Tennessee Dental School in Memphis in 1995 where he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. He has also completed the total course of training at The Pankey Institute. As a Pankey trained dentist, Dr. Shuffield has been taught how to treat his patients as individuals, how to do complete examinations, how to take enough time to listen and answer questions fully, and how to create a practice that reflects his own personal values. Optimal care is the goal of Pankey-trained dentist, and this creates long-lasting comfort, function and naturally beautiful teeth. Dr. Shuffield is also a member of the American Dental Association (ADA) as well as the Arkansas State Dental Association (ASDA) and participates in various study clubs where he continues to update his knowledge base regarding the practice of dentistry in the 21st century. Dr. Shuffield and his wife Pam of 26 years, have 3 sons and when he is not in the office, he enjoys time with his family, playing golf and duck hunting. "The part of my job that I enjoy the most is the relationship that I have with each of my patients and the opportunity I have to serve them and help them achieve optimal dental health. I also want you to know that the dental team I have in place currently is the best there is and I am blessed to work with them each day." "

This content was provided by Dr. Shuffield "We believe in: In dedicating ourselves as a team to excellence in modern dentistry. In continually developing a healthy relationship with our patients. In striving to create a Christ-centered, comfortable office environment for our patients and our team. Through these efforts, we can establish a mutual beneficial dental experience for our patients and our team."

9  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Pankey institute
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Shuffield has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shuffield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shuffield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shuffield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shuffield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shuffield

Dr. Shuffield?
Dr. Shuffield's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Shuffield, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. John (as my wife and refer to him) has been our family dentist since he opened his practice. He has always treated us with respect and as if we were family. His staff are the best at taking care of us. We would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dentist.
Michael Thomas in Vilonia, AR – Jan 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Shuffield, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. John for more than 25 yrs. He has always cared about me more as a friend than just a patient. I hope he's still around as long as I am, because I couldn't think of having someone else work on my teeth.
Allan Goodwin in Little Rock – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Shuffield, DDS?
John is the most gentle dentist I've ever been to. I felt zero pain when I got a cavity filled. It took him 10 min to numb the area slow enough for me to never feel the pain, all the while patiently holding the needle steady allowing the medicine to ease in....meanwhile cracking jokes and keeping...Read More
Denise Laster in Little Rock – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Shuffield, DDS?
Great Doc, great hygienists. Always friendly and do a great job. My whole family goes to Dr. Shuffield, would recommend to everyone. Highly recommended if you are afraid or dislike the dentist, staff is very gentle and great at explaining everything
Hunter in Little Rock, AR – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Shuffield, DDS?
Only positive, rave reviews from me! Excellent staff and excellent doctor!
Antoinette Baker – Jan 16, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shuffield?