Dr. John Schwerer, DMD

DentistryMale

Dr. John Schwerer, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Fort Pierce, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schwerer to book an appointment.

Dr. Schwerer

Schwerer Dental Care

4634 S 25th St Fort Pierce, FL 34981

Dr. Schwerer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schwerer

3.6

Dr. Schwerer

First visit involved numerous xrays, cleaning, exam. Dr Schwerer advised that I needed further work and that he would review my xrays later that day and get back to me to discuss next step options. He prescribed antibiotic and said he could complete needed work before the end of the calendar year. They never called me back. I called again a week later and they again advised me that they would call me with a proposed appt date...that never happened. I will be seeking dental work elsewhere and based on my experience do bot recommend this Dentist.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
John – Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schwerer, DMD?
My complaint is with the staff. Although they are kind, they are not efficient. I went for a consultation and found out the cancelled the appointment because the called the wrong patient to confirm. They did not fit me in. Everybody makes mistakes, put it passed me. Then a few months later kept my appointment for a cleaning. They took my temp due to covid 19. They said I had a temp, and sat me outside in the heat for a few min, then took it again and it was higher. Duh , I sitting in the heat ! Went I went home I took my temp 4 x with 2 different thermometers and all 4 times it was normal. If they are going to take temps do it the right way , with a real internal thermometer, not a scan on the forehead. They inconvenienced twice and I will not allow it to happen again.
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schwerer, DMD?
Visiting Fl, I had an urgent need for an appointment, and although it had been some time since I had been to Dr.Schwerer's office, I was given an appointment within 24 hours. This means a lot when you have a toothache! Everyone there is courteous, professional, and friendly. Thank you to everyone at Dr.Schwerer's!!!
Ann Waters – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schwerer, DMD?
I have had a lot of dental work done over the years from different states and Dr Schwerer is by far my favorite dentist ! He is very skilled at dentistry, gentile applications with a cosmetic excellence for every treatment His staff excellent . I loved my TMJ true denta care as well from Robyn Fagarass too ! Her professionalism and knowledge is unsurpassed . Thank you Schwerer dental care ??
Janet B in Port st Lucie – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schwerer, DMD?
I Changed dentist because of how many times I was treated badly by receptionist. It was disappointed because I really liked the dentist
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Port Saint Lucie – Dec 16, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schwerer, DMD?
Dr. Schwerer and his staff are always fast and friendly. To me, it is actually a pleasure to go there and get my teeth cleaned.
Mike in Fort Pierce, FL – Nov 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schwerer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schwerer?