Dr. John Schmidt, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Schmidt
1755 Oregon Pike Lancaster, PA 17601

Dr. John Schmidt, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Lancaster, PA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Schmidt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schmidt

Dr. Schmidt?
Dr. Schmidt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Schmidt, DMD
Everyone at this practice is friendly and competent. Dr. Schmidt has top notch skills and has a wonderful manner. He takes time with each patient and shares information to assist in making dental decisions. This practice is the VERY best place to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?
All around great guy with a lot of heart. The office is so easy to work with and the hygienists are wonderful. My entire family has been going to him for years. Can’t say enough good things about this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?
Dr Schmidt and staff were very nice and helpful. He was great about giving me options and didn’t push me to do treatment. He spent time with me and explained things so I could understand them. Would highly recommend this office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?
Dr. Schmidt is a caring, compassionate and highly skilled dentist. I travel a great distance to see him and it is always worth the trip. The office is clean and well organized. The staff are professional and work well together. I am thankful for the excellent care I receive from Dr. Schmidt and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?
I have been going to this dentist for 10 years and have recommended Dr. Schmidt to many of my friends. I would never change. Go one time and you will see why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?
Pleasant bedside manner and pleasant MOST of the time, if he's not in a hurry. Unfortunately he's a very poor dentist and you will have problems with any work that you have done. I also noticed the staff are always changing and there are not many long term employees. That's always a bad sign as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?
I wouldn't go to another dentist. Dr. Schmidt is kind, attentive and listens to all of my concerns. Recently, I had to go in for a dental emergency. I happen to be pregnant which causes my gag reflex to be much stronger than normal. I explained this to Dr. Schmidt before the procedure and he took special care to make sure I was OK. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Schmidt, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schmidt?

Dr. Schmidt accepts

Dr. Schmidt accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Schmidt treats your condition or procedure