Dr. John Ricci, DMD

Not Accepting

Dr. John Ricci, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. John Ricci - Family Dentistry 1252 Smith St, Providence, RI 02908 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Ricci's Experience

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Ricci

Dr. Ricci accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Ricci

Dr. Ricci's Review Details
    4.9 based on 45 responses
    Experience with Dr. Ricci
    Dr. Ricci's Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (40)
    in Barrington, RI |
    Always accommodating. I have complete trust and faith in all advise given. He is there for his patients 24/7.
    in Johnston, RI |
    My family has been coming here for twenty six years, you can't find a better dentist than him!
    Providence, RI |
    Dr. Ricci is the best dentist I have been to in my life. From arranging appointments and being greeted by his staff, to the absolute comfort and care while he is working on my teeth, no one else compares. Great bedside manner, best technology, superlative experience. I used to hate dealing with my dentist, now I look forward to it.
    in Swansea, MA |
    john ricci is one of the best dentist in the state of rhode island. he has helped me with some problems in the past. he is one of the greats.
    in Providence, RI |
    Dr. Ricci is great ! I have been with him as a patient for close to 30 yrs. Dr Ricci is very compassionate, caring and giving. Chrissy is the office manager and she makes sure if there is a problem she gets you right in. Family is what this office is all about. I enjoy being part of Dr. Ricci's dental family.
    in North Providence, RI |
    I have had Dr. John Ricci as my dentist for the last 30 years. Over this time, I have come to respect him for his professionalism, his strong background in his field, and his friendly demeanor. He has always proven to be accommodating. When emergency situations have arisen he has always made himself available promptly. This saved me a lot of pain when I had a cracked tooth that mimicked a severe sinus infection. I would recommend him for any patients.
    Cranston, RI |
    Dr. Ricci has been taking care of my family's teeth for 3 generations! The caring and personalized care we all get from him is beyond compare. Over 30 years we have trusted him and recommended him to anyone looking for a new dentist!
    in Johnston, RI |
    It's always like family when we come to see Dr. Ricci.
    Dr. Ricci has been my dentist for many years and I've been very happy with the whole experience here! Linda and Chrissy are wonderful too. Excellent dentist, felt very little pain!!
    in North Providence, RI |
    The best dentist in RI!! I've been coming here for close to 30 years. The office is state of the art with brand new chairs and digital x-rays.
    in Exeter, RI |
    You can't do any better than Dr. John Ricci - Family Dentistry. I've been a patient for some 15 years. Dr. Ricci puts you at ease the moment you walk in his office. He provides the highest quality of care, explains with great clarity what he's doing and why, educates you on preventative care and does so in a very relaxed, family friendly environment. He's A+.
    in saProvidence Rhode Island |
    Dr Ricci has been my MDM for many years. I believe he is one of the best DMD in Rhode Island. I am also grateful with the friendly attention of the staff that work for him.
    It is a very clean and friendly atmosphere. You never have to wait long. I have been coming to Dr Ricci for about 20 years. I highly recommend Dr John Ricci.
    in N Providence, RI |
    Very friendly and professional service
    in smithfield ri |
    To be honest there is not one dentist that has ever made me feel completely comfortable until I met Dr Ricci he is the complete package friendly, compassionate, and knowledgeable! I have had such anxiety to a point I didn't see a dentist in years and I had great coverage but just the idea of going I would cancel and hour before or just not go and pay the fee for the missed appointment! If anyone feels the same please give Dr Ricci a try I promise you he will be your dentist forever!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Ricci?
    Are you Dr. Ricci? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Ricci

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
    • Teeth Whitening
    • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
    • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Coast Guard-New Haven, Ct

Completed in 1983

Providence College

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Ricci has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ricci has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Ricci's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
    • Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ricci

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ricci's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Ricci

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Ricci's Care Philosophy

Dr. John Ricci - Family Dentistry was founded in 1987. We are proud to have generations of patients, some for almost 30 years! We are a family dental practice, right down to Dr. Ricci's daughter who is one of the front desk receptionists, and Dr. Ricci's wife who is an assistant. Dr. John see's every patient himself, for every single procedure, whether that is a cleaning or a crown; we do not have hygienists at our practice.