Dr. John Ricci, DMD

Dr. John Ricci, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. John Ricci, DMD is a dentist who practices in Providence, RI. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

1252 Smith St

Providence, RI 02908

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ricci

This content was provided by Dr. Ricci "Ricci Family Dentistry was founded in 1987, after purchasing the pre-existing practice of Dr. Ciaramello. A lot has changed throughout the years, but many things have remained the same. We are proud to have generations of patients, some for almost 30 years!

We are a family dental practice, right down to Dr. Ricci's daughter who is one of the front desk receptionists, and Dr. Ricci's wife who is an assistant. Dr. Ricci's son, Eric, is a student at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, and will join his father in practice in 2017. Finally, Linda, our second receptionist is a good family friend, and was a patient herself for over 20 years before she joined our team in 2007.

Dr. John see's every patient himself, for every single procedure, whether that is a cleaning or a crown; we do not have hygienists at our practice. Though most hygienists do fantastic work, Dr. John has always seen each patient for the entirety of every visit, and has made lasting friendships this way. Also, we believe that the more time the doctor spends with the patient, the more time there is to check your mouth for cavities, or signs of oral cancer.

We are a proud family practice, and as such, strive to provide you and your family with an encompassing and compassionate experience, through the usage of 21st century dental technology!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Providence College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Coast Guard-New Haven, Ct
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Ricci has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ricci has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ricci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ricci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ricci's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ricci to family and friends
Dr. Ricci's Performance
Providence,RI |
After my nightmare with aspen dental I spent weeks reviewing different dentist and I finally found one. The reviews lived up to the hype and I'm very happy with the results. From the receptionist all the way to the dentist their staff is profesional, polite and friendly. Thank you for everything, you guys rock! ?? Congrats to Eric Ricci, DMD on his license, he's the man if you need a dentist this is the right choice ????
Providence, RI |
Dr. Ricci's practice is very comforting and warm. He fully explains everything to you and I feel comfortable asking questions. He has helped a family member overcome fear of coming to the dentist. I'm so grateful my family has Dr. Ricci's staff and glad his son is joining the practice.
in NORTH PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND |
Always accommodating..very caring...explains every procedure and what it is for...my 93 year old mom adornes him..he showed patience and caring with her...I would highly recommend Dr. Ricci....
in Barrington, RI |
Always accommodating. I have complete trust and faith in all advise given. He is there for his patients 24/7.
in Johnston, RI |
My family has been coming here for twenty six years, you can't find a better dentist than him!
Providence, RI |
Dr. Ricci is the best dentist I have been to in my life. From arranging appointments and being greeted by his staff, to the absolute comfort and care while he is working on my teeth, no one else compares. Great bedside manner, best technology, superlative experience. I used to hate dealing with my dentist, now I look forward to it.
in Swansea, MA |
john ricci is one of the best dentist in the state of rhode island. he has helped me with some problems in the past. he is one of the greats.
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Ricci is great ! I have been with him as a patient for close to 30 yrs. Dr Ricci is very compassionate, caring and giving. Chrissy is the office manager and she makes sure if there is a problem she gets you right in. Family is what this office is all about. I enjoy being part of Dr. Ricci's dental family.
in North Providence, RI |
I have had Dr. John Ricci as my dentist for the last 30 years. Over this time, I have come to respect him for his professionalism, his strong background in his field, and his friendly demeanor. He has always proven to be accommodating. When emergency situations have arisen he has always made himself available promptly. This saved me a lot of pain when I had a cracked tooth that mimicked a severe sinus infection. I would recommend him for any patients.
Cranston, RI |
Dr. Ricci has been taking care of my family's teeth for 3 generations! The caring and personalized care we all get from him is beyond compare. Over 30 years we have trusted him and recommended him to anyone looking for a new dentist!
in Johnston, RI |
It's always like family when we come to see Dr. Ricci.
Dr. Ricci has been my dentist for many years and I've been very happy with the whole experience here! Linda and Chrissy are wonderful too. Excellent dentist, felt very little pain!!
in North Providence, RI |
The best dentist in RI!! I've been coming here for close to 30 years. The office is state of the art with brand new chairs and digital x-rays.
in Exeter, RI |
You can't do any better than Dr. John Ricci - Family Dentistry. I've been a patient for some 15 years. Dr. Ricci puts you at ease the moment you walk in his office. He provides the highest quality of care, explains with great clarity what he's doing and why, educates you on preventative care and does so in a very relaxed, family friendly environment. He's A+.
in saProvidence Rhode Island |
Dr Ricci has been my MDM for many years. I believe he is one of the best DMD in Rhode Island. I am also grateful with the friendly attention of the staff that work for him.
It is a very clean and friendly atmosphere. You never have to wait long. I have been coming to Dr Ricci for about 20 years. I highly recommend Dr John Ricci.
in N Providence, RI |
Very friendly and professional service
in smithfield ri |
To be honest there is not one dentist that has ever made me feel completely comfortable until I met Dr Ricci he is the complete package friendly, compassionate, and knowledgeable! I have had such anxiety to a point I didn't see a dentist in years and I had great coverage but just the idea of going I would cancel and hour before or just not go and pay the fee for the missed appointment! If anyone feels the same please give Dr Ricci a try I promise you he will be your dentist forever!!!
Have you seen Dr. John Ricci, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ricci?