Dr. John Phelps III, DDS

Dr. John Phelps III, DDS

Dentistry  |
5 reviews

Dr. John R Phelps graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1989 and received his Masters of Science in Dentistry with a Certificate in Post Graduate Study in Prosthodontics in 1992. Dr. Phelps is an active member in the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, Indiana Dental District Society, American College of Prosthodontists, John F. Johnston Society, and Cerec Mentor Group. Dr. Phelps began his Prosthodontic practice in 1993 and continues to challenge himself to learn and implement the latest dental techniques. He cares deeply about the office Dental Team and is passionate about truly helping his patients achieve and enjoy great smiles and healthy, comfortable teeth. He has invested extensive time and energy to incorporate CEREC CAD-CAM, CBCT 3D radiography, Digital x-rays, and Guided Dental Implant Surgery technologies into his practice. Dr. Phelps and his wife, Ann Marie, enjoy spending time with their three children....See Less

John R. Phelps DDS

8902 N Meridian St Ste 139

Indianapolis, IN 46260

Learn about Dr. Phelps III

Dental problems are personal and vary from person to person.  There may be the physical pain of a toothache, the inability to enjoy certain foods, or the distress and embarrassment of an unattractive smile.  A clear understanding of the full nature of your problems comes first.  Then, a plan can be designed specifically that addresses these issues and fits into your life circumstances.  When you visit Dr. Phelps, you receive the full, individualized attention you deserve.  We strive to provide you with extraordinary customer service, and we have a lengthy track record of doing just that. Our goal is to make you well and whole again.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Prosthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)

• Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Masters Of Science In Dentistry With a Certificate In Post Graduate Study In Prosthodontics
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Phelps III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Phelps III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Phelps III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Phelps III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Phelps III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Phelps III to family and friends
Dr. Phelps III Says:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your experience and I strive to make every patient experience an exceptional one. Should you have a concern of any kind, please contact us immediately so we can work with you personally to resolve it.

Sincerely,

- Dr. John R. Phelps

Dr. Phelps III' Performance
in Indianapolis, IN |
This is the kind of Dentist that you wait your whole life in hopes of finding. I wish that I could give him and his wonderful staff more than 5 stars. Not only is his work excellent, but he is soft spoken, kind and compassionate. He didn't make me feel bad about the way I had let my teeth go, and he made me fall in love with my teeth all over again. Those who have bad teeth know what I'm talking about. And he is the only dentist and staff that make my blood pressure go down when I visit.
in Noblesville, IN |
My overall experience at Dr. Phelps office was an excellent one. Dr. Phelps took his time and made sure I understood the options and the treatment plan for my situation. He listened and worked with me which I truly appreciated to ensure that I was happy with the result. He and his entire staffs have provided an excellent professional care. I felt relax and really enjoyed coming into his office. Thank you very much for giving me a beautiful smile. I can now smile with confidence!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Phelps and Kirk are true artists. Ann Marie and Markita keep everything running smoothly. All were a joy to work with. I was referred to Dr. Phelps by my family dentist after he and my periodontist ran out of options to fix failing crowns (4 upper front teeth). The consultation was clear, follow-up was prompt, and expectations were set. For the next 6 months I spent quite a bit of time with Dr. Phelps and Markita. They communicated well, kept me at ease, and truly cared about the quality of
Have you seen Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?