Dr. John Phelps III, DDS

Dr. John Phelps III, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. John Phelps III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 30 years. He practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read his story

John R. Phelps DDS

8902 N Meridian St Ste 139

Indianapolis, IN 46260

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Phelps III treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Phelps III' conditions and procedures:

• Broken Tooth
  • CAD-CAM Dentistry
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Digital X-Ray (CDR)
  • E4D Dentist® CAD-CAM System
  • Gingivitis
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • IV Sedation
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns
  • Sedation
  • Sedation Endodontics
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sirona Galileos Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Preparation for Dental Crown
  • Upper Dentures

Dental problems are personal and vary from person to person.  There may be the physical pain of a toothache, the inability to enjoy certain foods, or the distress and embarrassment of an unattractive smile.  A clear understanding of th...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics

1992
Masters of Science in Dentistry with a Certificate in Post Graduate Study in Prosthodontics
1989

Dr. Phelps III?
Dr. Phelps III' Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Phelps III, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Had 11 dental implants done in Scottsdale, AZ and moved to Indiana 3 months later. I needed a Prosthodontist to follow up on some issues following the procedure, I called several places here and they were not very welcoming to work on a procedure done by another Dentist and absolutely refused to help me. I was on my last call of the day and when they answer the phone, I knew from talking to Anne Marie that I found the right place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?
I had 2 cavities in very difficult root locations. Dr Phelps did an excellent job of numbing the affected areas. No discomfort upon injection & no pain during filling procedures. I have had fillings & crown repairs by Dr Phelps with outstanding results - his work is always 5 star!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?
To say I've had a difficult journey to achieving "the perfect smile" would be an understatement. I have had numerous surgeries, wore braces for a total of 11 years, heard countless times "this isn't an option for you," and every dental appointment I went to ended with me in tears and feeling defeated. Dr. Phelps and his staff changed all this for me. He was determined to always find a way for my difficult case and HE DID!!! I always felt like he genuinely cared and listened to what I wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?
Dr. Phelps is a true professional. He is caring, gentle and listens very carefully to patient needs. His work is fantastic, well beyond the average dentist. I liked Dr. Phelps because he offered more than one possible way to solve my dental problem. I went to him with a very complicated request, one that two dentists before him wouldn't even consider, claiming what I wanted was not possible. But Dr. Phelps not only said it was possible, he made it happen. I love this dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?
My dental experience with Dr. Phelps was truly outstanding!!! He is the friendliest and most-skilled dentist I have ever seen. You will love him!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?
This is the kind of Dentist that you wait your whole life in hopes of finding. I wish that I could give him and his wonderful staff more than 5 stars. Not only is his work excellent, but he is soft spoken, kind and compassionate. He didn't make me feel bad about the way I had let my teeth go, and he made me fall in love with my teeth all over again. Those who have bad teeth know what I'm talking about. And he is the only dentist and staff that make my blood pressure go down when I visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?
My overall experience at Dr. Phelps office was an excellent one. Dr. Phelps took his time and made sure I understood the options and the treatment plan for my situation. He listened and worked with me which I truly appreciated to ensure that I was happy with the result. He and his entire staffs have provided an excellent professional care. I felt relax and really enjoyed coming into his office. Thank you very much for giving me a beautiful smile. I can now smile with confidence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?
Dr. Phelps and Kirk are true artists. Ann Marie and Markita keep everything running smoothly. All were a joy to work with. I was referred to Dr. Phelps by my family dentist after he and my periodontist ran out of options to fix failing crowns (4 upper front teeth). The consultation was clear, follow-up was prompt, and expectations were set. For the next 6 months I spent quite a bit of time with Dr. Phelps and Markita. They communicated well, kept me at ease, and truly cared about the quality of
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Phelps III, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Phelps III?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.