Dr. John Perlman, DDS

Dr. John Perlman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. John Perlman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Port Jefferson, NY. He practices dentistry.

101 Hoyt Ln

Port Jefferson, NY 11777

Learn about Dr. Perlman

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Perlman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Perlman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Perlman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perlman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perlman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perlman's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perlman to family and friends

Dr. Perlman's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr. Perlman is very nice, but as I found out, not very thorough. The office is very dated, the floors and equipment look dirty and old. My new dentist found several cavities (some of them deep, one of which required a root canal). I was always told at my visits that everything looked fine. I take...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Office is from the 50’s and not very clean. Old equipment. Compared to every other dentist in 2017 this place is a dive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I normally despise visiting dentists but getting my dental work done by Dr. Perlman puts me at ease! He's relaxed, down to earth and spends time telling you what is needed and what your options are. Fully trust him and can truly say visiting the dentist is no longer an annoyance!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Kept telling me I had small cavities not necessary to fill..this went on for 3 years..I went every 6 months for a cleaning without fail...then I decided to go to another dentist..he found 4 very deep cavaties..he told me that I needed root canals...I refused to have the root canals..he tried to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1