Dr. John Penny Jr, DDS

Dr. John Penny Jr, DDS

Dentistry | Male

"It is my goal to make a difference in people's lives. Nothing makes me happier or more humble than taking the pain away or making a patient smile. Being a dentist has been a blessing; I feel grateful for the trust that my patients have placed in me over the years. I have been practicing for over 37 years and have met so many wonderful people, and they have all enriched my life in one way or another.

Dr. John Penny is a General Dentist specialized in Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry serving the Florida area for more than 40 years. Professional Associations American Dental Association Florida Dental Association West Coast Dental Association Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists Academy of Laser Dentistry Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce Office Hours Monday through Thursday: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm Friday: 8.00 am - 1.00 pm Forms of Payment Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans; plus, we offer affordable third-party financing options through CareCredit. Insurances Accepted Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We'll work with your insurance provider to make sure you understand your insurance benefits.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Penny Jr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Penny Jr

Dr. Penny Jr accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Penny Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Penny Jr to family and friends
Dr. Penny Jr's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
The doctor that I visited was extremely unprofessional. I came into the office seeking immediate medical help, since my face was swollen and one of my teeth needed a root canal. The doctor came into the room for 3-5 minutes. He refused to listen about the cause of pain and insisted that I remove my wisdom teeth "and maybe then we will talk." Left the office terrified, defeated, and crying. Now the company calls me occasionally asking to pay them what my insurance company didn't cover.
in Hialeah, FL |
Wonderful experience. Very lovely office and staff
Have you seen Dr. John Penny Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Penny Jr?

Compare Dr. Penny Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Penny Jr says...

Dr. John Penny is a General Dentist specialized in Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry serving the Florida area for more than 40 years.

Professional Associations

Forms of Payment

Insurances Accepted

Dr. Penny Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Penny Jr says...

• The dental treatments we provide are fully customized to meet and exceed our patients' expectations. In addition to preventive care, cleanings, and exams, we're also proud to offer a wide range of restorative procedures, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, teeth whitening with Opalescence®, and Invisalign®.
  • In order to make all patients feel at home, we've created a truly relaxing, comfortable environment. For those in need of a little extra TLC, we also offer nitrous oxide and a new, pain-free system to deliver anesthetic.
  • Our office is state of the art, utilizing digital X-ray and imaging technology that allows our team to diagnose dental issues with greater accuracy than ever before.

• Regular Exams and Cleanings
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Teeth Whitening
  • MTM® No•Trace™ System
  • Opalescence

Dr. Penny Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Medical College Of Virginia At Virginia Commonwealth-Dds

Dr. Penny Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Penny Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry