Dr. John Myers, DDS

Dr. John Myers, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Male
Dr. John Myers, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Dayton, OH and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University School Of Dentistry in 1992 and practices endodontics.

529 E Stroop Rd

Dayton, OH 45429

Learn about Dr. Myers

This content was provided by Dr. Myers "D.D.S. and M.S.D Indiana University School of Dentistry I have practiced endodontics for 12 years."

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Indiana University School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Myers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Myers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Myers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Myers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myers to family and friends

Dr. Myers' Performance

Dr Meyers performed a root canal on my tooth last week.He was personable and professional, caring and compassionate.He is a highly skilled endodontist and I totally would recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I first met Dr Myer in October 1999 in need of a root canal. Yesterday, I awoke with a cracked molar, called his office at 8AM, was seen at 3pm, and departed his office pain free at 5:30PM. Professional, caring, and personal care. Since my first visit in 1999, my wife has had visits saving two...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Myers is friendly, professional and an excellent endodontist. He has performed two root canals for me and because of him, I am now pain free. I am very pleased with my care and I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I needed a root canal and the endodontist that I was seeing told me that I would have to wait until April 4th! I was in a lot of pain, and was absolutely miserable. I called Dr Myers and he saw me and did the root canal the same day that I called. He was absolutely the best endodontist that I have...more
Are you Dr. Myers?