Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Moreau Jr

Unforgettable Smiles

3820 Masonic Dr Alexandria, LA 71301

Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Alexandria, LA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Lsu Dental School in 1984 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Moreau Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moreau Jr

4.5

83.87096774193549%
4.838709677419355%

Dr. Moreau Jr?
Dr. Moreau Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS
Dr. Moreau and his staff are great, kind and courteous. Dr. Reed is also great. He has done work on both mine and my daughters teeth. I would recommend this office to anyone needing a dentist. Everyone goes out of their way to make you comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Truly the best dental office around, the staff is inviting and informative. I never feel like my questions are left unanswered like I used to with my old dentist. The atmosphere is great and they are always timely without giving up any of the excellent service. My mother is terrified of dentists and this is the only place she'll go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Dr. Moreau and his staff are amazing. From the time you walk in the door until the time you leave, you are greeted with smiles and compassion. The level of excellence is above any scale. He and his staff, including the administative staff, are knowledgeable about dentistry and it is evident in the work they do. His staff has educated me about my dry mouth syndrome, never hurt me one time after having 10 teeth filled, and made a dark tooth look brand new. The care they gave me has kept me smiling
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
After having horrible dental experiences, I googled unforgettable Smiles and it was the best google of my life. The staff is beyond friendly and make you feel like family. I was told if I was experiencing any pain to raise my hand and they would fix it during my procedure. going to the dentist used to be a nightmare, and I drive all the way from Natchitoches to Alexandria for these people. I would suggest them to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Very welcoming and professional. GReat customer service. Fast and still does an excellent job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Dr. Moreau and his staff are very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Moreau especially if you want your teeth taken care of the right way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
I will recommend others to Dr. Moreau dentistry, It was a very pleasant vist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Excellent dental care from Dr. Moreau and his staff, caring and friendly. Fully recommend this practice for anyone needing quality dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Dr Moreau, as well as his staff, exhibit every quality looked for in a dentistry office. They constantly do everything they can to make sure you feel comfortable and confident in whatever procedure is being done. They also make sure every avenue is searched to ensure you are getting the best deal as far as prices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Awesome office! Friendly staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Judy, Helena, Carrie , Leila, and Dr Moreau were all fantastic! Everyone was friendly, informative, and great at their jobs. The facility was clean and pleasant. Easily the best dentist experience I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Moreau Jr. to anyone looking for an excellent dentist. He and his staff are very helpful, courteous, and professional. If my insurance would pay for me to have my teeth cleaned each month, I would do it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
I love Dr Moreau and his staff. I’m 52 years old and have always hated going to the dentist after a dentist hurt me so bad I didn’t want to go back. I found Dr Moreau when I moved back to Louisiana in 2008. Dr Moreau explains what he is doing and always makes you feel comfortable. The staff is very personable and you feel like family. I wouldn’t want to go any where else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Very good experience,and I would highly recommend him to anyone.The staff and environment was fantastic.Dr. Moreau was very helpful,and took his time in explaining to me about my situation.Thanks for such a pleasant experience,and I will definitely go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
These people are amazing. They are all so nice and very willing to get you in and it. I would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Moreau is an excellent dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Dr. Moreau and his staff are simply the best! My family and I have experience on every visit PROFESSIONALISM and EXCELLENCE.. His work is OUTSTANDING and the atmosphere is one of WARMTH, COMFORT and FRIENDLINESS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Dr. Moreau and his staff are courteous and very friendly. They are absolutely an amazing group of people. Excellent bedside manners and very thorough with explanations. I would recommend Unforgettable Smiles for all your dentistry needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
Dr. Moreau was very professional & made me feel very comfortable throughout my procedure! My pain was managed very well. At one time I didn’t like to smile at all but thanks to Dr. Moreau and his entire staff I now have a reason to smile. Despite all of the work I had done, the service was very fast and efficient and I would recommend Dr. Moreau to anyone looking to have work done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?
I can't say enough about Dr. Moreau and his staff. The dental hygienists, the receptionist, the billing ladies, and Dr. Moreaus's assistants do a fabulous job of taking care of me and my family! We love going to the dentist! Thank you Tabitha, Cassidy, Helena, and everyone that I missed for a GREAT job! Highly recommended to patients of all ages.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Moreau Jr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Moreau Jr?

OUR PHILOSOPHY IS TO PROVIDE A SAFE, HARMONIOUS AND TRUSTWORTHY DENTAL PRACTICE THAT DELIVERS QUALITY, STATE-OF-THE-ART CARE AND CREATES HAPPY, HEALTHY, ENJOYABLE PATIENTS.

2010

Dr. Moreau Jr accepts

Dr. Moreau Jr accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Dental PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Moreau Jr treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Unforgettable Smiles

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moreau Jr treats patients.