Dr. John Merrill, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 63

63 Reviews

Dr. John Merrill, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Huntersville, NC. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Merrill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Merrill

Dr. Merrill?
Dr. Merrill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Merrill, DDS
Extraordinary Dental Practice! Environment, attitude, the knowledge that the support staff has and above all trusting a dentist are the most important reason I chose NORTHSTAR DENTISTRY. Every single person in their office is genuinely there to make you the reason they are practicing dentistry. I didn't feel like a patient who doesn't floss, I felt like a person who got excellent dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?
Excellent experience here at Northstar Dentistry. Upon my first visit they did a very thorough examination and described exactly what they were doing and looking for then what they actually do find In detail. Very friendly staff and very personable. I felt very comfortable and that I was in very good hands with knowledgeable staff. Love this place and will definitely be going back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?
Dr. Merrill and his staff are attentive and responsive to not only your dental needs but your overall health and wellness. Their care extends beyond the appointment by their outreach to ensure you're recovering well from any treatment. It's great to feel like a part of Dr. Merrill's family and not like just a patient. Thank you Dr. Merrill and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?
NorthStar Dentistry Astonishes Again! Not one for liking to go to the Dentist. And though this appt was just a scheduled checkup and cleaning, I still was a bit nervous and not wanting to be there. The Dental Hygienist Jillian was simply the best. Not only did she make me feel relaxed, but also was the most comfortable teeth cleaning that I have received. Normally after a cleaning I can really feel it for a couple of hours, this time my mouth felt the same as when I arrived. Thanks!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?
Very professional and knowledgable. I had a great expierence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?
Today was my first visit, and it was a great one! Glad I read all the reviews by other happy patients, now I know this practice lives up to its 5 star reviews!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?
Today I was in for my 6 month hygiene appt. My appt was at 5p. After a long day at the office I was greeted with a refreshing beverage?? Dr. Merrill and his staff are alway professional and welcoming. I refer everyone to Northstar!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?
Fantastic as it has been with every visit I've had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Merrill, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Merrill?

Dr. Merrill accepts

• Full Mouth Reconstruction
  • Invisalign®
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Teeth Whitening

We make sure that your comfort is our top priority!

We are changing the way people think about the dentist! By focusing on your comfort during your visit with us, we are able to better treat your smile and help you have a positive experie...

• Cosmetic Dentistry