Dr. John McFadden, DDS

Dr. John McFadden, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. McFadden is originally from Bedford, In. He is a 1994 graduate of Indiana University, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology. He then attended and graduated from the Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1998 with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree. Dr. McFadden has been a practicing dentist in Martinsville since 2004, after serving as an associate dentist. He is a member of the Indiana Dental Association and the American Dental Association. He loves spending time with his wife Courtney, his son Cooper, his daughter Lola and his dog Winston. When not in the office, you can catch Dr. McFadden attending a college or professional sporting event.

McFadden Family Dentistry, PC

509 State Road 39 Byp S

Martinsville, IN 46151

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. McFadden

Dr. McFadden and his staff are proud of the warm patient-friendly environment they have created and of the relationships they have built with many families in the area.  Dr. McFadden welcomes patients of all ages and looks forward to meeting you and offering you the professional, caring and pain free oral health care that you deserve.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. McFadden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McFadden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McFadden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McFadden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McFadden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McFadden to family and friends
4.3
Dr. McFadden's Performance
in Martinsville, IN |
Dr. McFadden and his team have been taking care of my daughters and I for a number of years. We are very happy with the care he has given us. He is very professional as well as very personable! He and his team have been very good about getting us in quickly with any problems as well (tooth abscess, etc). All of the ladies in the office are very friendly and so helpful, and Susan, our hygienist does a fantastic job as well and is very personable! Thanks Dr. McFadden and all of his team!
Thank you Michelle for taking time to write a review of our office! We take pride in the care that we give to our patients.
Martinsville, IN |
I've been going to Dr McFadden more than 10 years. He is a great dentist. Always nice and concerned. I've had filings and two bridges done btw. The girls that work with him are great too!
Thank you for the kind words!
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. McFadden always treats me with respect and provides great customer service. He is honest and always looks out for my best interest. He never recommends unnecessary work and his staff is always friendly. He always makes it a point to spend an ample amount of time with me, even though I know he is extremely busy. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a permanent place to call their own. Thanks Dr. McFadden!
Thank you Jeremy!
in Bloomington, IN |
I do recommend Dr. McFadden to friends and family. Going to the Dentist is always a good experience for me.
Thank you Joe! Your one of our #1 Patients :)
in Mooresville, IN |
This is the place for Great dentistry! I am a new patient and my experience was top notch! Friendliness mixed with professionalism is what you get from the moment you enter the office! The whole staff gets a 5 star rating!! No need to look any further, you will be HAPPY you chose Dr. McFadden and staff!!
Thank you Susie!
in Martinsville, IN |
Extremely competent and caring dental practitioner! Staff are friendly, accommodating and very capable. I would recommend Dr. McFadden without reservation!
Martinsville, In |
Most of the people there seem nice but I was told I needed fillings...I wasn't having any tooth pain before they put fillings in. After I got them in, I had pain and sensitivity. I still have pain and sensitivity, only in the teeth they filled. Its been a couple yrs now. I haven't even had a cleaning since, because I'm scared the metal scraper will hurt those teeth. Oh, and when they filled the teeth, I was told the dark fillings wouldn't be seen. Totally WERE seen. Had to go right back for rep
Florissant, MO |
Dad got implants & denture done. He stopped treating him & did not send info about the hardware to other dentists
Have you seen Dr. John McFadden, DDS?

Visit Dr. McFadden

Dr. McFadden accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. McFadden has admitting privileges