Dr. John Massey, DMD

Dr. John Massey, DMD

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. John Massey, DMD is a dentist who practices in Martinez, GA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

4200 Columbia Rd

Martinez, GA 30907

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Massey

Dr. Massey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Massey "Hi and welcome to Augusta SmileCare. I am excited and feel blessed by being in the field of dentistry. Never before have we lived in an age where so many options exist and where so much technology exists to give you the smile you've always dreamed of! I became interested in dentistry after many years of undergoing dental treatment myself. It is through these experiences that I feel connected to my patients. I received my doctorate from the Medical University of South Carolina and continued my training by completing a General Practice Residency program. Continuing education is also very important to me as I feel it vital to keep up to date with the ever evolving techniques and materials in dentistry. My practice philosophy has its roots in my Christian faith. I believe that all people are made in the image of God and thus all have worth. I also believe that restoring people to proper form and function is part of a much larger picture of recreating what God designed. I enjoy solving dental problems from simple toothaches to more complex TMJ and bite issues. I also enjoy the visible reward of making a smile beautiful, whether it's through cosmetics or replacing old fillings or replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant. I have a wife named Jennifer and three wonderful children, Mary Rushton, Jack, Luke and Nathan. They're all my treasures and keep us very busy. I look forward to getting to know you as a patient and friend."

This content was provided by Dr. Massey "Since 2004, Augusta SmileCare has been working with patients to provide the best dental care for patients in the CSRA.  Dr. John Massey's experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for his patients.  All of our team members are dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.  Our goal is to keep you healthy and your smile bright!"

• Prosthodontics

• Implant-Supported Crown
  • Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Lower Dentures
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of South Carolina At Columbia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Medical University Of South Carolina / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Massey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Massey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Massey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Massey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Massey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Massey to family and friends
based on 10 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Massey's Performance
in Augusta, GA |
Great Christian atmosphere with everyone working together as a team. Dr. Massey is good at what he does and is caring throughout the procedures as well as his assistants. Root canals aren't fun but they have worked with me from the beginning and made it as pleasant as possible. I would definitely recommend this entire Clinic to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. John Massey, DMD?
Are you Dr. Massey?

Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
  • Wausau Benefits
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Implant Dentistry