Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. John Malan, DDS
Dr. John Malan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Nampa, ID. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Malan is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa.

1613 12th Ave Rd Ste A

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • inHealth

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Boise State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Ucsf School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Washington, Seattle
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Malan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Malan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malan to family and friends
Dr. Malan's Performance
in Fruitland, ID |
My name is Suzanne Neese and I live in Fruitland, Idaho. Unfortunately I have had periodontal disease since I can remember. Well, two weeks ago Dr. John Malan had to extract all of my teeth. From the first time I called their office, I've had such a positive experience with everyone that I have met there. I feel so blessed that I was able to find Dr. Malan & his staff. I'm so pleased with the results and I would like to thank "EVERYONE" there for helping me thru this. Suzanne Neese
in Nampa idaho |
Great service. They treated my daughter wonderfully!
Meridian, ID |
Very kind doctor and excellent service
Boise, ID |
Great experience..
Nampa, ID |
First time going to the office and was greeted was a very friendly staff.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I really enjoyed the service I received. I loved how Kari made me feel welcomed and as if we have met before! Overall it was a great visit! I recommend Dr.Malan to everyone!
in Cincinnati, OH |
The staff at Owyhee were amazing. I am from out of town but had an emergency while on vacation and they made time to see me the same day the dentist I saw called. Dr. Malan was incredibly kind through the whole process. Awesome bed-side manners. He also has followed up with me via texts and emails since my return to my home state, and has helped me to navigate my next steps for my long-term treatment options. He is an excellent communicator. Best Doctor experience so far, by far.
Livingston, NJ |
Great service! Dr. Malan was very knowledgeable and explained everything so I could understand the pros and cons. The office staff was also very welcoming and kind.
in Tacoma, WA |
Long story short, a molar got infected and I had to have an emergency extraction at the last possible minute. Drive. Malan took me right in and got it out within 30 minutes. I feel SO much better! He and his staff are awesome, very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this office.
in New plymouth |
Was great with my daughter and he himself called to check on her after her wisdom teeth extraction. The staff was great as well
in Ontario, OR |
We took our two teenage boys in to get their wisdom teeth removed. The process was clearly defined in terms we all understood. We all know wisdom teeth removal is not pleasant, but Dr. Malan and his staff made this go as quickly and painlessly as possible. Clean, bright office with knowledgeable, kind staff. The Doctor was AWESOME with the boys, a bit of humor with a lot of wisdom (no pun intended) that combination put them and me at ease.
in McCall Idaho |
All of the office staff were very friendly and competent. Dr. Malan ensured my visit was comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Malan and his staff for oral surgery needs.
in Nampa, ID |
Dr. Melan and the staff are truly amazing. They were very friendly, professional, and the atmosphere was relaxing. They made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process with thorough explanations about my procedure. I have been super impressed with their level of care and professionalism.
Payette, Idaho |
Amazing experience! My 15 year old son had his wisdom teeth extracted and everything went very smoothly! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them!
Nampa, ID |
Dr Malan removed all four of my daughter's wisdom teeth. He was absolutely wonderful. He even called that night to make sure she was doing alright. Entire experience with him and his staff was better than we could've asked for. I definitely recommend him to everyone.
in Parma, Idaho |
Surgery went well! Definitely would go back for other surgeries!
in Caldwell, ID |
It was great. He got the job done in a timely manner. He believed in me.
in Kuna, ID. |
I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Malan. He was great to work with my schedule, because I knew I would be really busy. He got me in as soon he could and the operation went really smooth. When I was done, he explained to me in detail everything I needed to know post-op. I never once experienced any sort of intense pain after my surgery. The holes healed up really well. He also called later that day to make sure I was alright. I highly recommend him and his team.
in Nampa, ID |
Had my wisdom teeth removed, and from the moment I walked in for my appointment I felt welcome and comfortable. The staff and Dr. Malan were kind and answered any and all questions I had. At no time did I feel nervous or uncomfortable.
in Nampa, ID |
Very kind and a doctor who cares about your personal wellbeing. I had all four wisdom teeth removed with a speedy and healthy recovery with no complications.
in Ontario |
Had all of my teeth extracted last August by Dr. Malan. As scared as I was, the staff at this clinic made the experience better. I referred my niece to get her wisdom teeth pulled a year later. Thank you Owyhee Dental!
Boise, ID |
Had a great experience removing wisdom teeth. Very fast and everything went well, would recommend him and his staff to friends and family.
in Meridian, ID |
I've had many oral surgeries over the last few years. This was my first with Dr. Malan, and it was without question the best oral surgery I have ever experienced. He explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions at length. There was no sense of being rushed into making a decision. The procedure itself was surprisingly fast, with very little post-operative bleeding or swelling. Pain was minimal and healing was quick. Dr. Malan and his staff are wonderful. Highly recommended.
in Nampa, ID |
He was good got it done fast and haven't had any problems with my teeth got all 4 wisdom teeth out
in Parma, ID |
Kids, don't wait until you are pushing 40 to get wisdom teeth removed. If you do wait, and the teeth attach to bone etc. Dr. Malan does a gentle and pristine job. I'm honestly shocked at how smoothly this went and how little pain I have been in. Also, those ladies he works with are so sweet and fun.
Tacoma, WA |
Communication is great and answers any and all questions you have!
in Meridian, ID |
Dr. Malan diagnosed the problem inside my cheek and on my tongue immediately upon exam. He was kind, thorough, explained the best course of action to correct my problem. My dentist had been unable to do so. We are lucky to have him in Idaho!
in Homedale Idaho |
I will be recommending this place to all my friends and family. I was extremely nervous and they were amazing and careing and explain every step they will be doing. They answer all your questions and just make you feel relieved .
Fruitland, ID |
I love this place! I took my son here to get his wisdom teeth removed and they walked him through the procedure ( he was nervous about having anesthesia) then after the appt. the Dr called from his cell phone on his way home that eve to make sure he was doing well and said to call him if need ANYTHING. So very happy with our experience!!!
in Caldwell, ID |
He's a great doctor very informative and super nice
in Nampa, ID |
2 thumbs up for Dr. Malan and his staff for their extraordinary commitment and deducation to their patients needs! They all went above and beyond for me and always made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Malan even called me after hours to check on my condition! I would highly recommend Dr. Malan to anyone!!
in Meridian, ID |
Dr. Marlan and his staff were great with our daughter's wisdom teeth extraction! They worked around her school schedule and were sensitive to our needs and concerns. We've rarely experienced such top notch care and smiling service!
Nampa, ID |
Dr. Malan is wonderful! He works with you to explain what you are needing and how he is going to do the procedure. He takes time to answer questions and makes you feel very comfortable. His staff is kind and caring. I recommend this office to anyone who needs an oral surgeon.
in Nampa, ID |
Tina went above and beyond and cared about us and we really appreciate all of her time. I also thank Sherri for all of her care and concern with my daughter with her complications. I also appreciated Dr. Malan! He did an amazing job on my daughter's oral surgery and even called after hours just to check up on her. Dr. Malan and his team are truly a loving and caring team, they are all amazing. He told me to call if there is any concerns. I appreciate them so much! I can't thank you enough!
in caldwell, ID |
At 60 yrs of age this is a first for me to be compelled to right a review. Dr Malan is above excellent in every way including his staff. I had a life threatening condition that required emergency surgery I was treated exceptionally well with kindness, care and respect to all my worries and fears from the moment I walked in. With Dr. Malan available I have no worries and fear of dental work an longer. If you knew me you would know this is a huge statement 4 me Thank you Dr. Malan and all staff
in Nampa, ID |
Dr. Malan and his staff are amazing! They explained every step of the process from consultation to post-op procedures. When I had questions, they were great about not making me feel like I was bothering them. If I could give Dr. Malan more than five stars, I would. After my son's wisdom teeth were pulled, he took the time to walk him out to our vehicle. I was so impressed and truly touched that he cares enough about his patients to do that. THANK YOU!!!
in Idaho nampa |
I felt no pain and every one was very kind and considerate. It was my first surgery every and it was not painful or scary
in Nampa, ID |
I am so impressed with this office. Dr. Malan is great and puts you very much at ease with his professionalism mixed with a sense of humor. He seems like he really likes his patients and what he does. He does not try to push anything that does not need done but explains everything very well. I can't say enough about the office staff, Tina and Josie. If you need an oral surgeon, this is the place to go.
in Boise, ID |
I have had a very sore mouth for 2 years I have been to 6 Doctors who could find nothing wrong. I was finally referred to Dr.Malan. He exrayed and found my problem in 15 minutes. I needed surgery to remove a growth from the roof of my mouth and into my SInus. He did an amazing job. I felt very comfortable with him and I had no pain during the 1 hour long surgery. So good to be healing now and know everything will be ok. I would recommend this Dr. to everyone/
Have you seen Dr. John Malan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Malan?

• Community Health Choice
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus
    Medicaid
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • inHealth