Dr. John Lydiatt, DDS

Dr. John Lydiatt, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. John Lydiatt, DDS is a dentist who practices in Colorado Springs, CO.

6665 Delmonico Dr Ste C

Colorado Springs, CO 80919

• Connection Dental
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Lydiatt

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Lydiatt is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lydiatt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lydiatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lydiatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lydiatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lydiatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lydiatt to family and friends
Dr. Lydiatt's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Lydiatt is great. I am not a big fan of dentist, but going to Dr. Lydiatt's office has changed that. The whole staff is so welcoming and Dr. Lydiatt puts you at ease. Linda, the hygentist I saw today was great. She made sure I was comfortable and everything was ok and did a fantastic job.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Very pleased with this whole practice! From receptionists, to hygienists, to the doctor and everyone in between. I needed a crown & Dr. Lydiatt and Susie were great. This is the first crown he has made for me, and I can say that this is also the first time I have never had a problem afterwards, having to go back to have it adjusted, or any pain! I highly recommend them for your family.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Run! Worst experience my family has ever had with a dentist, we are still having our daughters teeth fixed. Unethical, no integrity and questionable billing practices.
Elk Grove Village, IL |
I have recommended Dr. Lydiatt to all of my friends and even co-workers. I have been a patient for years and I am always satisfied with my visits.
in Colorado Springs |
Dr. Lydiatt provides excellent care. I have been coming here for as long as I can remember and you just can't beat the service.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I was able to get a last minute appointment here and was glad I did! My appointment was even verified through a text which was a great reminder for me. Big thanks to Dr. Lydiatt!
in Golden, CO |
My experiences with this dental practice has been outstanding. The dentists and staff are first class. I would highly recommend them.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dishonest, complete lack of integrity and/or ethics. Family of four, and we were patients for 6 years. Very questionable pricing/billing practices. Protect your family, do not use this dentist.
Have you seen Dr. John Lydiatt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lydiatt?

Visit Dr. Lydiatt

Dr. Lydiatt accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Connection Dental
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA