Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Loeffelholz

Fort Worth Endodontics

4545 Bellaire Dr S Ste 8 Fort Worth, TX 76109

Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Fort Worth, TX. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Loeffelholz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loeffelholz

4.5

Dr. Loeffelholz?
Dr. Loeffelholz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Loeffelholz is a kind, gentle doctor. I was in excruciating pain and in tears when he agreed to see me late one afternoon. My problem tooth was at the very back of my mouth and the procedure was a difficult one. Dr Loeffelholz was so tender with my already painful mouth and empathetic to my suffering. He completed the root canal and I have not had any further issue. I trust him so much I am sending my son to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS?
John Loeffelholz, DDS is an endodontist I was referred to for several root canals. He’s the greatest! His staff is so polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. Dr. Loeffelholz did an exceptional job on my root canals. I cannot day enough great things about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS?
I had two root canals with Dr Loeffelholz. Both procedures were painless and the recovery was just as expected. Can't say enough about his beautiful office, attentive caring staff, and his gentle nature and reassuring disposition. Highly recommend him and I'm an eye surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS?
Thank you for being so wonderful! You and your staff are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS?
I had never had a root canal before and was extremely apprehensive and nervous. Dr. Loeffelholz and his staff made me feel totally comfortable and at ease. He explained everything in detail to me. The procedure was totally painless, even the deadening shots. The whole office staff was very kind and very efficient. This was definitely a good experience. I would never go anywhere else for this procedure, and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Loeffelholz and his office to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS?
Based on my personal experience with previous root canals, by other dentists, and the two he has performed for me, I believe he is one of the best trained and most qualified endodontists in the entire Fort Worth-Dallas area. My latest root canals were very technically challenging and he performed them with great finesse. I was pain free after the procedures. They are all very kind, compassionate, professional, efficient and knowledgeable. Very highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Loeffelholz, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Loeffelholz?

• Endodontics

Dr. Loeffelholz accepts

(817) 735-1981

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Loeffelholz treats your condition or procedure