Dr. John Lindgren, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Lindgren

Arlington Orthodontics

800 Massachusetts Ave Ste 1 Arlington, MA 02476

Dr. John Lindgren, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Arlington, MA. He graduated from Harvard School Of Dental Medicine and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Lindgren accepts

Dr. Lindgren accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Lindgren treats your condition or procedure

• Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

We are committed to providing the highest level of orthodontic care possible.
Our experienced and talented team is dedicated to working with you and your family to create a comfortable and stress-free experience every time you visit our office.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Lindgren?
Dr. Lindgren's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Lindgren, DMD
Recent
A friend had recommended Dr Lindgren to us.. Best place you’ll ever go.. Staff is wonderful, office is bright and supper clean.. Dr Lindgren was great to work with , told us everything that was going on at each appointment and what to expect.. Will definitely go back when my other kids need braces..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lindgren, DMD?
Dr Lingren is very experienced and friendly, he always answers questions patiently from parents as well as kids and kids love him! His office environment are also kids friendly and clean. His office staff and nurses are all very nice and helpful. At the first the evaluation step, they have the new advanced 3D tachnique so the kid won't need a traditional unpleasant molding procedure. Much more to share but the space has limitation, so five stars! Thank you Dr Lingren and all your staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lindgren, DMD?
Dr. Lindgren and his staff are simply outstanding. The knowledge and professionalism I experienced at Arlington Orthodontics was superior. Dr. Lindgren has a way of making you feel comfortable If you are anxious or unsure of what treatment plan is best suited for you. I would highly recommend Arlington Orthodontics. You will truly love your smile. I know I do. Bradford B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lindgren, DMD?
We liked *everything* about this office - Dr. Lindgren, the hours & the office staff! A special shout-out to Kara. She spent an entire morning on the phone (before we were officially patients) with me & the insurance companies on the last day of open enrollment trying to help me to figure out the best way to cover our upcoming dental costs. She was so knowledgeable & helpful. She helped me formulate questions & figure out our out-of-pocket costs. She was invaluable in the planning process!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lindgren, DMD?
I took my son to Dr. John Lindgren at Arlington Orthodontics. I am very pleased with Dr. Lindgren's services! My son has finished treatment and his teeth look great. Dr. Lindgren is very pleasant and personable, and he was easy for my son to talk to. He is knowledgeable and professional, and he always answered my questions thoroughly. He was recommended by my son's pediatric dentist. The dental office is very new, modern, and clean. I highly recommend Dr. Lindgren.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lindgren, DMD?
We had an excellent experience with Arlington Orthodontics, from start to finish. We originally went in for a second opinion, thinking that we would probably just go with our regular pediatric dentist who also happened to have an on-staff orthodontist. Once we met with Dr. Lindstrom, we immediately felt comfortable with him and knew he was the right choice for our son's orthodontic work. He offered a much more modern solution for my son's overbite, and even made an accommodation (the Patriots
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lindgren, DMD?
Great Office and staff. Very caring and professsional!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lindgren, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lindgren?