Dr. John Lee, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Lee

Koenig Carolyn DDS Office

600 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 200 Coppell, TX 75019

Dr. John Lee, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Coppell, TX. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

4.5

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Lee, DMD
Dr. Lee and staff are wonderful . He is very professional and does excellent work. Thank you Kathy Negulic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
I had a root canal that got infected from a previous dentist. Dr. Lee saw me the same day. He seemed very detailed and took all the time needed to get it right. He even found a canal that the previous dentist missed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
I was referred by my general dentist who said I needed a specialist to address a nagging tooth pain that would result in another root canal. Dr. Lee was able to take care of not one but two root canals for me. He was thorough and made sure I was comfortable. More importantly he demonstrated his work afterwards by showing me the x-rays of the work done. He has the right experience and equipment that makes him the right choice for endodontic treatment. Well done Dr. Lee - thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
Dr. Lee did a wonderful job with a re-do of a re-do root canal. It was a very difficult one as on of the canals was split. He was very thorough and patient with me. I had absolutely no pain afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
This guy pulled my molar with my permission and 2 years later he is still haunting me by providing bad references about me. His response after I asked why he did this without permission, was very unprofessional? I told him I had a meeting the next day and that he couldn't send me out like this, without a temporary tooth and he goes, you go to meetings? I didn't know that? Not only was he inept but unprofessional and shouldn't be practicing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
I had an emergency root canal that needed to be done. Dr. Lee and his staff were very professional and made my first root canal as painless as it could be. They explained every detail to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
Dr. Lee is amazingly Endodontics, he had to correct a root canal work that was done by another Dentist in May whom had left nerves in. Now I give thanks to Dr. Lee for his amazing skills for his kindness, compassion and when I had receive a call from him later that evening after having work done it made me so good and comfortable about Dr. Lee words cannot say. When Dr. Lee ask me how was I doing? Right then I knew this was a great man whom have a passion for his work, talent and his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
Very professional staff; doctor friendly and respectful; cost was as estimated at first meeting; long edodontics session conducted with great concern for my comfort and peace of mind; everything explained, both before and after procedure. Excellent work ethic: originally scheduled two sessions, but found opportunity to complete all work in one longer session and took advantage of it. Modern patient demographic and medical software, well understood by all users.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?
Dr.Lee was fantastic. He was very professional and caring. I highly recommend him to anybody. Great staff at his facility. Courteous and caring people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Lee, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

• Endodontics

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure