Dr. John Kokai, DDS

Dr. John Kokai, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. John Kokai, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Baden, PA and has been practicing for 36 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

My Best Smile

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kokai

Dr. Kokai's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kokai "I believe in serving my profession beyond simply treating patients. Being a professional means I have set high standards that I must live up to. I believe in being ethical, compassionate, and understanding, and caring for each person as if he or she were my family member. I know it’s a privilege when an individual comes to our practice and puts their trust in us to help them, no matter what their oral health needs. I treat each patient gently and honestly, and do my best to give them my very best. In a similar manner, I expect the same from our team. It is all about trusting each other. Each person I care for has unique needs and desires, and it is my job to listen to the person and learn about their goals in seeking treatment, before I work with them to find the solutions to their unique situation. Education and Commitment to Continuing Education Bachelor of Science, electrical engineering, magna cum laude – West Virginia University Doctorate of Dental Surgery – West University School of Dental Medicine As a professional, I feel it is an obligation that I continue my education and never stop learning. There’s a plaque in my office that reads Ancora Imparum, which is Latin for “I am still learning.” Remaining on the leading edge of developments in dentistry enables me to offer patients more treatment options, and because of my enhanced skills, I am able to provide my patients with advanced procedures so they don’t have to see a specialist. I have earned both a fellowship and a mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, as well as a lifelong service recognition award as a result of my ongoing pursuit of continuing education. Professional Affiliations As a dentist, I am passionate about serving my patients and this great profession. I have served on multiple committees for the Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry, including as president and as a regional director for six years and as Pennsylvania's Trustee for three years. I am also a member of the: Academy of General Dentistry Foundation Board American Dental Society of Anesthesiology International College of Dentists, fellow American College of Dentists, fellow Pennsylvania PEAK Dental Study Club Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Dental Honor Society Personal Life I grew up just outside of Wheeling, WV, and have lived in Marshall Township, PA, since 1987. My wife, Dr. Linda Feduska-Kokai, who is also my partner in this dental practice, and I have two adult daughters, Valerie and Colleen, and a son-in-law, Ben. We also have two cats, Borscht and Iggy, and a Teacup Yorkie, CoCo, who’s a tiny ball of energy. Away from work, I love to fish, but must admit I’m not very good at it. I’m also an avid gardener, and I love photography, biking, hiking, and a good book, too. In the Community I have been blessed with the opportunity to serve others with my hands. I’ve participated in many dental community events, but am most active in providing dental care to underprivileged individuals and those who are handicapped. I’m also an active church member."

This content was provided by Dr. Kokai ""We specialize in listening to our patient's needs and desires to help them achieve the most perfect healthy smile. Through trust, sincerity and integrity we educate to create personalized care that exceeds all expectations. Our team is the best! Together we enjoy improving ourselves and helping each other to achieve our goals. Patients value our efforts and pay us the highest compliment by referring friends and family and most importantly join us on a lifetime journey to their Best Smile!"

1  Practice Areas

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording
  • VELscope® Vx System

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Kokai has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kokai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kokai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kokai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kokai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kokai to family and friends
100 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Kokai's Performance

After having several appointments with him where he was extremely frustrated, I left. Upon leaving, I have had to spend several thousand dollars to fix what was done haphazardly or with subpar materials. Outdated practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

We are sorry for your negative experience and appreciate the time you took for your review. We will use it to continue to try to improve. Because your review was anonymous, we have no way to substantiate your claim, however, please provide us with all receipts and we will reimburse your expenses and claims. Again, thank you for your review and time

More Dentists at My Best Smile