Dr. John Kempter, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Kempter

Kempter Family Dentistry

1000 Copperfield Blvd NE Ste 16 Concord, NC 28025

Dr. John Kempter, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Concord, NC. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Kempter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kempter

4.0

Dr. Kempter?
Dr. Kempter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Kempter, DDS
I'm a complete "dental-phobe" because of the pain involved. I don't get numb with Novocain and previous dentists haven't been able to find a solution - many thought I was simply exaggerating or didn't believe me. I used to cancel my appointments and reschedule working up the courage to visit a dentist. All that has changed with Dr. Kempter. He is very caring, compassionate, and he really listens. He has managed to find a drug that numbs me and dentistry isn't associated with pain. He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
Really wanted to like this practice. The dentist is likeable, and the staff are great. However, they went out of network. Which is understandable to some degree. What isn't understandable is why they charge significantly more than another biologic dentist in Charlotte with over 3 times as many years experience. Doesn't make sense and comes across as greedy. Also am finding that the work I had done here is not holding up as well as other dental work I had done previous to coming here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
Dr. Kempter and his staff always make me feel comfortable at my appointments. They truly care about the patients and treat you like you are part of the family. I would not trust my oral health to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
Dr. Kempter and his staff are top notch. They are on the cutting edge of dental technology, and they spend more time with you than any other dentist/staff out there. The go the extra mile to make sure you are as comfortable as possible during all visits. I drive almost an hour to see Dr. Kempter because I know I am in the best hands with him and his staff. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a Dentist who truly cares about you and your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
DR. Kempter and his staff provide the highest level of care. Within the last year Dr. Kempter assisted me with dental veneers. I had teeth that were discolored from a root canal treatment. I had a lot of questions and he went above and beyond explaining how veneers are are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length. He did an excellent job and my confidence has gone through the roof due to my new smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
Dr. Kempter and his staff are very professional and also make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend him...especially if you nervous going to the dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
Dr. Kempter has a professional, caring staff. They take time to listen and explain. The procedures are as close to painless as a dental experience can be, they are always explained ahead of time. He explains what needs to be done and why. Dr. Kempter is gentle and patient. Highly recommend him to all my friends looking for a good dentist -- he is the BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
Dr. Kempter charges thousands of dollars for a simple diagnosis with each charge rounded to the nearest hundred like he just made up the amounts. Then when your insurance refuses to cover these over inflated costs he writes off about 80* of them but still bills you for several hundred dollars. AVOID!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?
Dr. Kempter and his staff are very professional and friendly to all age groups. My mother-in- law recently relocated to our area, and had her first appointment with Dr. Kempter; which was a very positive experience. She claimed to never have had a thorough check up, as she experienced with her visit to Dr. Kempter's office. He also has the latest technology which greatly helps with the overall experience. I highly recommend their his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Kempter, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kempter?

Dr. Kempter wants to provide to you "Caring Dentistry for a Lifetime". It is our goal and our focus is on you and your specific needs. Dr. Kempter practices "mercury safe" dentistry. Dr. Kempter is a true general dentist; he believes in treating pati...

Dr. Kempter accepts

Dr. Kempter accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO