Dr. John Ianzano, DMD

Dr. John Ianzano, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. John Ianzano, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ridgewood, NJ.

545 State Rt 17 Ste 2007

Ridgewood, NJ 07450

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Ianzano

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Ianzano is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ianzano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ianzano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ianzano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ianzano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ianzano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ianzano to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Ianzano's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Newton, NJ |
I was treated by Dr. Kurpis at this office last year, and to follow up on my procedure and to improve the rest of the my dental issues, I've been seeing Dr. Ianzano for the last six to seven months. The office staff is still very professional, and Dr. Ianzano is a really great guy to talk to
in Newton, NJ |
I had been treated by Dr. Kurpis at this office last year (see my previous review), and to follow up on my procedure and to improve the rest of the my dental issues, I've been seeing Dr. John Ianzano for the last six to seven months. The office staff is still very professional, and Dr. Ianzano is a really great guy to talk to and has a great "bedside manner." Before going to Kurpis Advanced Dentistry I thought my teeth were unfixable, but thanks to Dr. Ianzano and Dr. Kurpis I now have a smile!
Passaic, NJ |
Dr. Ianzano takes the time to explain all procedures prior to doing the actual dentistry. The patient is included in the decision making process. I have received many compliments on my teeth. The veneers and bridges look natural and I have not experienced any discomfort with use. The office staff is very efficient. Reminders of appointments are sent and dental insurance is explained. I have found everyone to be courteous and helpful.
ridgewood, nj |
Dr. Ianzano is an amazing dentist! He is very professional and works wonders. I have never felt to comfortable in a dental chair. Dr. Ianzano and his staff are a DREAM TEAM! I would definitely recommend this dental office to ALL my friends and family!
Jackson Heights, NY |
I went to Dr John Ianzano confident that I had made a good choice. Things kept getting worse and worse. Now, I need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to fix his mistakes.
Oakland, NJ |
I went in for a crown, was quoted one price and ended up paying a higher price than we discussed. Not a good way of doing business.
in River edge , nj |
I went for the Invisalign and was determined by Dr. That the 6 mon.Express Invisalign is the way to go, however,by the last tray,the results which was discussed at the start,was not accomplished,I was asked to pay full amount of $400 for one extra tray, said no!! I was furious, whose decision was it to begin with , express or any other period of time needed to accomplish that ! I paid out of pocket over $1200 and once in a life time procedure with insurance and in the end , back to square1!!
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Very thorough, very good bedside manner, considers financial and dental costs. Even with some extensive work being done I feel comfortable and confident in what is being done and so far the results of treatments has been stellar. I've already recommended Dr. Ianzano and Kurpis Dentistry to my friends.
Have you seen Dr. John Ianzano, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ianzano?