Dr. John Hamel III, DDS

Dr. John Hamel III, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. John Hamel III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marietta, GA. He practices dentistry.

44 Old Hamilton Rd NW Ste 200

Marietta, GA 30064

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Hamel III treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hamel III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hamel III

Dr. Hamel III?
Dr. Hamel III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Hamel III, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Hamel is the best. The best dentist I have ever had and a wonderful human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Simply the best dentist around
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
We highly recommend Dr. Hamel and his staff. He is the most compassionate, caring, trustworthy, gentle, precise dentist. It is a privilege to be his patient. His staff is top notch too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
6 month check-up. Perfect!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Dr. Hamel is The Man! The very best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Dr. Hamel is the ONLY dentist I've ever seen that I actually look forward to going for my appointment. Seriously!!! His office has a calm and comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Hamel is calming too. His staff is outstanding. They are very organized and efficient. Everything about my experience here has completely changed my opinion of dentists... Well, at least this one!! =)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Hamel for over 20 years and have never had an issue with my treatment. Everyone of his staff are professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Care, treatment and professionalism was excellent! G.A.GIRTZ,ESQ.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Staff is efficient and caring. Dr Hamel provides a unique and prevntive approach to oral health. Patient safety, removing toxic metals is unique and appreciated. Very professional office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
The dental assistant cleaned my teeth in a very professional manner and everyone was very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
I have been a patient over 25 years. Dr. Hamel is both personal and professional. Doesn't feel like you are in a dentist office (which scares a lot of people). Totally comfortable atmosphere and would recommend his office and staff without any hesitation. I'll continue to use him as my dentist until he retires.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Dr. Hamel is the best dentist! He is very personable and also precise with his treatments. He really cares about both quality work and serving his patients in a superb way. He and his staff are very professional and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Hamel and his entire team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Always a pleasure... down to earth, friendly, experienced, professional... like family. Hate going to the dentist? Scared of the dentist? Have no fear. Dr. Hamel and staff will put you at ease, answer all your questions, and make you smile. And they’ll do it with great communication, timely service, state of the art equipment, and a sense of humor and a smile of their own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
As always all of the office staff is efficient, competent, and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Dr Hamel is an amazing dentist, we feel so fortunate to have found him. He and his staff make going to the dentist a pleasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
Dr Hamel is the best dentist I have ever been to and on top of that he is a genuine, caring, sincere and has the utmost integrity. Our adult daughters still talk today about how he has played a role in their self confidence knowing their smile is one they are proud of and that is a tribute to Dr Hamel. I can not say enough good things not only about him but also his entire staff is cut from the same cloth. They are all kind, caring and very good at what they do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
The best dentist I have ever been to. Also very honest and will not miss lead you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
I made the decision to see Dr Hamel after having a negative experience with my prior dentist. Oh my gosh, what a great decision that was to make the switch. He took the time to actually listen to all of my concerns and explain in great detail his position on the matters and why he arrived at at his decision to practice as he does. I did not feel rushed out the door so that he could move along to the next patient. I am very happy (even though this was my first visit). I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
My overall experience from the time I walked in until I left the appointment, my experience was excellent. I felt completely at ease and have total trust in Dr. Hamel and his entire staff. I highly recommend Dr. Hamel with complete confidence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hamel III, DDS?
I really appreciated the personal and professional care I received from Dr. Hamel and also from Sue, his dental hygienist. Truly the best dental team I have ever encountered! I also appreciated Leigh Ann rearranging Nancy's appointment to a time that helped Nancy tremendously. Great Team Work all around!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hamel III?