Dr. John Hall, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Hall
4944 Skyview Ct Traverse City, MI 49684

Dr. John Hall, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Traverse City, MI and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry in 1995 and practices periodontics.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Hall accepts

Dr. Hall accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Hall treats your condition or procedure

3.7

Dr. Hall?
Dr. Hall's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Hall, DDS
My experience with Dr. Hall was horrible. I saw Dr. Hall to address recession on a single tooth (as a proactive measure). Perhaps things would have been fine, had I not had complications following the surgery. Unfortunately, I had several-including a blood clot/bleeding, swelling, bruising, infection, numbness, and pain. While I understand that complications can occur, that is not the reason for my complaint. My complaint is with Dr. Hall’s extreme lack of professionalism and rude demeanor. At my two week follow-up appointment Dr. Hall refused to discuss my concerns. He was arrogant and showed zero compassion. He told me to come back in 8 weeks time. When I hesitated in my response he stated, “Why are you rolling your eyes? Do you think we should see you everyday?” (Note: This was my first follow-up). Needless to say, I was stunned and never returned.???? I opted to go elsewhere for my aftercare despite the additional expense. (I lack insurance and paid Dr. Hall $1416 for the graph).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hall, DDS?
Initial contact referral for abscess wisdom tooth removal.Tooth removed with no followup needed.More than a year later referred again for infection of bone where tooth was removed.Hall admitted that he should have done more to treat the initial infection and the infection spread to bone.Surgery required to treat bone infection.An estimate of surgery costs and insurance coverage was provided.After surgery received a $300 bill for IV sedation that was not included in estimate to myself or Delta.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hall, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?

We believe in a health centered approach to care. We seek to help patients keep their teeth healthy for as long as possible. We seek to provide safe, effective treatment in a compassionate manner. We aim to provide scientifically proven treatment in a cost effective and timely way.

• Periodontics