Dr. John Hall, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 53

Periodontics

Dr. John Hall, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Traverse City, MI and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1995. He is affiliated with Munson Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. John Hall, DDS

Hall Periodontics

4944 SKYVIEW CT Traverse City, MI 49684

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Hall treats your condition or procedure

• Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Scaling

Dr. Hall accepts

Dr. Hall accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hall

4.0

Dr Hall is very knowledgeable. He answers questions and I have had very good outcomes with the procedures I have had done by him. I would recommend him to anyone that needs these types of procedures.
Lyn – Feb 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hall, DDS?
My experience with Dr.Hall and staff was excellent. From the first appointment, implant ,then 2 follow ups all went well . From the initial meeting to discuss my procedure and what my insurance would cover never changed. What they told me is exactly what happened. I would highly recommend Dr. Hall and his staff. Sincerely Jeff Gaylord
Feb 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hall, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Hall was horrible. I saw Dr. Hall to address recession on a single tooth (as a proactive measure). Perhaps things would have been fine, had I not had complications following the surgery. Unfortunately, I had several-including a blood clot/bleeding, swelling, bruising, infection, numbness, and pain. While I understand that complications can occur, that is not the reason for my complaint. My complaint is with Dr. Hall’s extreme lack of professionalism and rude demeanor. At my two week follow-up appointment Dr. Hall refused to discuss my concerns. He was arrogant and showed zero compassion. He told me to come back in 8 weeks time. When I hesitated in my response he stated, “Why are you rolling your eyes? Do you think we should see you everyday?” (Note: This was my first follow-up). Needless to say, I was stunned and never returned.???? I opted to go elsewhere for my aftercare despite the additional expense. (I lack insurance and paid Dr. Hall $1416 for the graph).
Lori W. – Oct 03, 2019
Thank you for providing feedback and letting me...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hall, DDS?
Initial contact referral for abscess wisdom tooth removal.Tooth removed with no followup needed.More than a year later referred again for infection of bone where tooth was removed.Hall admitted that he should have done more to treat the initial infection and the infection spread to bone.Surgery required to treat bone infection.An estimate of surgery costs and insurance coverage was provided.After surgery received a $300 bill for IV sedation that was not included in estimate to myself or Delta.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Paul Bennett in Lewiston, MI – Oct 13, 2016
Thank you, Paul, for providing feedback and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hall, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?

We believe in a health centered approach to care. We seek to help patients keep their teeth healthy for as long as possible. We seek to provide safe, effective...Read more

• Periodontics

1998
University of Michigan
1998
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
1995
University of Michigan School of Dentistry

Is Dr. John Hall, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. John Hall, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Hall's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. John Hall, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. John Hall, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Hall frequently treats Bone Grafting, Conscious Sedation, and Moderate Sedation. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Hall treats.

Where is Dr. John Hall, DDS's office located?

Dr. Hall's office is located at 4944 SKYVIEW CT, Traverse City, MI 49684. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. John Hall, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Hall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. John Hall, DDS?

Hall Periodontics

John C Hall DDS4944 SKYVIEW CT Traverse City, MI 49684

Dr. Hall is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Munson Medical Center

Traverse City, MI

79% Patients that would definitely recommend, 9% higher than the national average

14 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2022)