Dr. John Goodman, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Goodman

John P. Goodman, DDS

2700 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 470 North Kansas City, MO 64116

Dr. John Goodman, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in North Kansas City, MO. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry and practices cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Goodman accepts

Dr. Goodman accepts the following insurance:

Preferred Care Blue PPO
Freedom Health
Freedom Network PPO
Guardian
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Goodman treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Our beloved Kansas City cosmetic dentist, John P. Goodman, DDS and dedicated staff believe our Kansas City patients deserve the very best care. That's why we use the latest technology, cutting-edge techniques, and proven methods to safely ensure the ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goodman

Dr. Goodman?
Dr. Goodman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Goodman, DDS
He was great at explaining what needed done as well as making me comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
I Saul Dr. Goodman for a consult regarding my veneers. I was able to get in very quickly for an appointment and his staff and the dentist couldn’t have been nicer. They were very knowledgeable and offered sound advice about my next steps toward a beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
I have been so pleased with Dr. Goodman and his office personnel from day one when I googled for a dentist for my mother. His office was located close to my mother’s home and she needed an appointment ASAP. He and is staff were so sweet and genuine each time she needed to be seen. I loved the attention he provided along with his staff that I made the decision to leave my dentist of 19 years. There were changes with my current dentist office and change in staff that the care was not the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
Not sure how the doctor is but the staff is not that good. The lady on the phone took a whole lot of time understanding my name. She wanted me to spell and repeat it several times. (6-7 times, isn't that too much?) She took all my information and never sent me confirmation email and paperwork. I called them again to ask for confirmation, another lady on the phone behaved in a similar manner. I still dont have a confirmation email from them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
I recommended Dr Goodman to my lovely wife and now she is going there as well. I enjoy my visits and really appreciate the help I received immediately on my first visit. Everyone on staff is so nice and professional. It’s very enjoyable and pleasant I am happy to have a “dental service home”. Thank you Dr Goodman!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
I have known Dr. Goodman around 30 years. I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman since he first opened his practice on the campus of NKCH. Dr. Goodman and his entire staff are friendly, caring and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Goodman if you are searching for a great dentist in the KC metro area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
Dr. Goodman is an exceptional dentist in all regards. His clinical expertise is second to none - I've been to enough dentists during my lifetime to know. Moreover, he's the most compassionate healthcare provider I know. I have extreme anxiety with dental work. Not just a little, I mean extreme. Dr. Goodman & staff provided me with reassurance, were gentle with me and very patient. His entire staff goes above and beyond for patients. Staff seem happy to be there. I love going to the dentist now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman for all your dental needs! He, as well as his entire staff, are kind, courteous and attentive. I needed some cosmetic dentistry done and went to Dr. Goodman because of all the positive reviews online. He exceeded my expectations and has completely transformed my smile. I am a very happy customer and will never go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
I have the best dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
The appointment was fast, efficient, and friendly. Everyone was incredibly competent, and Dr. Goodman was pleasant to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
I received a complimentary exam for cosmetic dental work I was interested in. Dr Goodman was very thorough examining and reviewing my options and his recommendation. His knowledge level about cosmetic dentistry was beyond what other dentists have been able to provide. His ability to explain pros and cons of my request was very helpful in steering me in the direction that I was confident in. I only have positive things to say about Dr Goodman and his staff. I would highly recommend his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?
Great experience for my first visit to Dr. Goodman's office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Goodman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Goodman?