Dr. John Gawlik Jr, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. John Gawlik Jr, DDS
My Lifesmiles Family Dentistry staff and I would be delighted to be your parnter in you and your family's oral health. Whether you've chosen us to be your partner in your dental health for 30 years, or if you are someone that is looking for a Bloomington or Minneapolis, Minnesota dentist, we are happy you're here. We take the utmost pride in our offices, our support staff, and our dental care hygienists and always strive to provide you with the best options for your dental health and continuing care. Being a Graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, I am deeply rooted in Minnesota traditions and values. You can be assured that the Lifesmiles staff and I work hard and provide excellent dental care for immediate need as well as continuing dental health. I am proud to provide gentle family orientated dental care to the adults and children of my community for nearly 30 years. We utilize state of the art sterilization techniques and practice the most modern dentistry available today. In addition to general dentistry and ongoing dental care, we offer veneers, all porcelain crowns, tooth whitening and bonding. My utmost goal is providing a comfortable atmosphere during treatment. Sincerely, Dr. John Gawlik, DDS

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gawlik Jr's Care Philosophy

At Lifesmiles Family Dentistry, we take the utmost pride in our offices, our support staff, and our dental care hygienists. We always strive to provide you with the best options for your dental health and continuing care. I am proud to provide gentle family orientated dental care to the adults and children of this community for nearly 30 years. We utilize state of the art sterilization techniques and practice the most modern dentistry available today.

Dr. Gawlik Jr's Experience

(952) 884-8337Get Directions

Dr. Gawlik Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gawlik Jr to family and friends
Dr. Gawlik Jr Says:

I'd like to personally thank each of those patients that have taken the time to give our Lifesmiles Family Dentistry practice a 5-star review.  We are so proud of the work we do and the personal care that each of patients receive.  In today's overly busy schedule, a good word could be easily overlooked. We appreciate your kind words very much!

Dr. Gawlik Jr's Performance
in Minneapolis, MN |
I would recommend this dentist to anyone who needs one. Great staff.
Minneapolis, MN |
Nice manner. Brandy is a super hygienist--careful, gentle technique.
in Cottage Grove, MN |
I was referred to Dr. Gawlik after my dentist retired. That was over 10 years ago and I still see him today even though I live in the East metro. The staff is top notch and always friendly and upbeat. I'd highly recommend Dr. Gaelic and Lifesmiles!
in Shakopee, MN |
I have been going to Lifesmiles Dentistry for several years now and I highly recommend them for your all your dental needs!
in Minneapolis, MN |
I have been respectfully treated by Dr. Gawlick for over 40 years! He has taken exceptional care to make sure my teeth and oral health last a lifetime. I trust him to do the right treatment that will last. He and his staff are pleasantly cheerful and caring.
in Minneapolis, MN |
GREAT, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL Would refer family and friends to Dr. Gawlik Jr.
Dear LeeAnn, You can't know how much your kind words and 5-star review mean to us! Thank you for taking the time to write it. We are so lucky to have patients like you!
Have you seen Dr. John Gawlik Jr, DDS?

Compare Dr. Gawlik Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gawlik Jr says...

My Lifesmiles Family Dentistry staff and I would be delighted to be your parnter in you and your family's oral health.  Whether you've chosen us to be your partner in your dental health for 30 years, or if you are someone that is looking for a Bloomington or Minneapolis, Minnesota dentist, we are happy you're here.  We take the utmost pride in our offices, our support staff, and our dental care hygienists and always strive to provide you with the best options for your dental health and continuing care.

Being a Graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, I am deeply rooted in Minnesota traditions and values. You can be assured that the Lifesmiles staff and I work hard and provide excellent dental care for immediate need as well as continuing dental health.  I am proud to provide gentle family orientated dental care to the adults and children of my community for nearly 30 years. We utilize state of the art sterilization techniques and practice the most modern dentistry available today. In addition to general dentistry and ongoing dental care, we offer veneers, all porcelain crowns, tooth whitening and bonding. My utmost goal is providing a comfortable atmosphere during treatment.

Dr. Gawlik Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gawlik Jr says...

At Lifesmiles Family Dentistry, we specialize in treating patients like family.  If you're looking for a convenient dental cleaning with one of our expert and gentle hygiene staff, would like a cosmetic dentistry makeover such as veneers, teeth whitening, or Invisalign clear braces, or need dental restorations such as a Cerec one-day crown, bridge, root canal or dentures, or are in need of emergency dental services, you can trust that we will work with you to give you options to suit your needs.We offer convenient and flexible payment options and take most private dental insurance.

Dr. John Gawlik, DDS

Dr. Gawlik Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Abscess
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry
    University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus

Dr. Gawlik Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gawlik Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry