Dr. John Gagnon, DDS

Dr. John Gagnon, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 54

Dr. John Gagnon, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Wichita, KS. He is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Kansas Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gagnon to book an appointment.

John D Gagnon, DDS, PA - Ridge Road - Parent

Visit Website
John D Gagnon, DDS, PA - Ridge Road - Parent3510 N Ridge Rd Ste 500 Wichita, KS 67205

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Dentists at John D Gagnon, DDS, PA - Ridge Road - Parent

Dr. Gagnon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gagnon

83.98220244716352%
10.789766407119021%
0.44493882091212456%

Dr. Gagnon?
  • Office environment (876)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (867)
  • Listened & answered questions (856)
  • Long wait times (109)
  • Appointment was rushed (26)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (16)
My daughter was scheduled to have her wisdom teeth removed on 11/20/2020. I informed Dr. Gagnon's staff that she had tested positive for Covid on 11/4/2020 when they called me to confirm her appointment. I was told that wouldn't be an issue, and they asked no further questions. We were turned away the next day when we arrived at the appointment, after once again disclosing her positive test results after the staff spoke to the Dr. and he said she hadn't met the 10 day symptom free requirement. I understand having a policy that covers a waiting period, but make your staff aware of it! Inform your clients when confirming their appointments! Don't wait to tell your patients they cant be seen after already missing school and work! Very unprofessional. We will be using a more organized oral surgeon. No clinic that dysfunctional will be cutting on my daughter.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Chris Probst – Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
Dr Gagnon was phenomenal! I am an incredibly nervous patient and feel bad about how nervous I get. He answered all of my questions at my initial consult and the day of my surgery with compassion, and never once made me feel like I was a nuisance. I have had no pain or complications and everything couldn’t have gone better! He is a pro!!
Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
I highly recommend this doctor. He had removed wisdom teeth for three of my children. He does a super job. His office is professional. He gives the correct amount of anesthesia. His office has gone above and beyond the call of duty to give the patient a good experience and to make it affordable for us since we don't have dental insurance.
Arlita Burnham – Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
My son had to have several teeth removed to prepare for braces and Dr Gagnon took fantastic care of him! My daughter is going to have her wisdom teeth removed here next. The staff was great too!
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
Great I love my new tooth
Roger – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
Procedure went very efficient and effective. Dr. Gagnon is very professional and I would highly recommending him!
Xiaolong Cui in Wichita, KS – May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
I was incredibly nervous to get my wisdom teeth out after being told that I was an "extreme risk" patient by another surgeon. But with one tooth starting to cause problems, I had to get it out. Thankfully, Dr. Gagnon spent plenty of time with me during the consult to explain those risks and help make a plan that worked best for me. Both Dr. Gagnon and his assistants helped keep me calm on surgery day, and they called me twice to make sure I was doing OK after the extraction. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn in Wichita, KS – Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
I have seen both of the Dr.s, Gagnon and Tingey. Great experience with both of them. The office is warm and very clean, you can tell that the staff is very well trained and experienced. I am a nurse and was impressed at the level of training and experience of the staff and the doctor’s! I was checked on both times post operatively, everyone there was compassionate and professional. The only thing I would suggest is the wait time, which is understandable with a specialist office. 5 stars!
Rebecca in Wichita , KS – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
Dr. Gagnon is an incredible surgeon. He did my youngest daughter’s wisdom teeth about 10 years ago. If you can have a perfect experience having dental surgery, this was it! We highly recommend Dr. Gagnon and his staff.
Janice in Wichita , KS – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
I would not recommend him at all. He has no clue how to deal with a patient with anxiety. He yelled at me to calm down and then said he was going to put me in the hospital to remove the teeth - this is after he recommended a reschedule the first time so he could give me gas and/or blood pressure meds to deal with my BP and anxiety due to white coat syndrome. I left and went to a calm surgeon who gave me gas and removed the teeth within 10 minutes.
Rachel M in Wichita – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
Well, NOW ANOTHER IMPLANT HAS COME OUT WHEN REMOVING THE LOWER DENTURE! I am in pain physically and mentally. This is completely ridiculous. These implants are suppose to last YEARS NOT MONTHS.
Marilyn Johnson in wichita – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
SIMPLY AMAZING! Roughly 5 years ago I was suggested to Dr. Gagnon through my orthodontist for a procedure and he and his staff were amazing and did a brilliant job! Today, 5 years later I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and once again Dr. Gagnon and his staff did another amazing job. If you ever need a oral surgery come here first and I guarantee they will not disappoint! Thanks again!
Krsna in Wichita, KS – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
I just had my wisdom teeth out at Dr. Gagnon's office, The office is very nice, the staff was great and Dr. Gagnon did a great job explaining the procedure to me. I had normal swelling and a few days of soreness as expected. Dr and staff made sure I was comfortable the whole time.
D. Jo in Wichita, KS – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?
Both of my daughters and oldest son had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr Gagnon. Office is clean and updated, the doctor answered all of our questions, staff was friendly and helpful. I felt welcome to be with them before the procedure and was brought back to stay while in recovery. Excellent service. I would recommend Dr Gagnon to anyone.
JR in Wichita, KS – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gagnon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gagnon?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Gagnon treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Dr. Gagnon accepts

31672208006781

Dr. Gagnon accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Humana PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

We promise to provide our patients with the ultimate care in Oral Surgery. This includes delivering the highest quality of technical care and treating...Read more

Dr. John D. Gagnon has been in private practice in Wichita since 1998. He has many designations both locally and nationally including:

- Diplomate...