Dr. John Foore, DDS

Dr. John Foore, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. John Foore, DDS is a dentist who practices in Trappe, PA. He is 72 years old.Read his story

The Gentle Dentist

16 E 1st Ave

Trappe, PA 19426

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Foore

Dr. Foore's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Foore "Professionally, dentistry allows me to care for an amazing range of patients, all with unique backgrounds and all with distinct oral healthcare needs. As I work with them to improve their oral health, I am allowed to learn about their lives and experiences. Being able to help my patients, while bettering myself through our exchanges, is truly an honor. In order to stay abreast of the latest developments in oral health technologies, treatments, and processes, I seek out continuing education courses through attendance at and participation in conferences, lectures, and seminars. I believe it is essential that I have the most current knowledge and skills in order to best care for my patients. To offer anything less would be unacceptable to me as a professional and as a compassionate human being. I thoroughly enjoy living in Trappe; such a wonderful community to call home. After spending 25 years in Rochester, NY, it’s a relief not to be dealing with 100-inches of snow each winter! I am an avid golfer and I'm passionate about art, and love working with my hands, whether that’s woodworking or creating stained glass pieces. I believe in making the world a more beautiful place, however and whenever I can."

This content was provided by Dr. Foore "Dr. John Foore, Dr.Geetha Srinivasan, and our team at The Gentle Dentist believe in providing gentle, compassionate dental care to our patients. Our office is warm and welcoming, and our team is here to ensure your comfort, whatever it is that you request. We are patient-focused in all we do, seeing patients as individuals and working with them to determine dental care needs and goals, then developing unique treatment paths toward those ends. "

• Chipped Tooth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • i-CAT® 3D Dental Imaging

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Lock Haven State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Saint Mary's Hospital

Dr. Foore has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foore to family and friends
based on 250 total reviews (1 with a comment)

Dr. Foore's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Exton, PA |
I recently had my first visit to the Gentle Dentist. Staff was very ni e and professional. My hygeinist Kari, was very knowledgable and really educated me about my oral health. Dr. Foore was great as well!

Visit Dr. Foore