Dr. John Fatse, DMD

Dr. John Fatse, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. John Fatse, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Monroe, CT and has been practicing for 31 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

John G. Fatse, DMD Dr. John S. Scovic, DDS

324 Elm St Ste 202A

Monroe, CT 06468

Learn about Dr. Fatse

Video

Dr. Fatse's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fatse "Dr. John Fatse is proud to offer quality dental care to his friends and neighbors in Fairfield County. Dr. Fatse earned his dental degree from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, and his bachelor's degree in biology from the Univ ersity of Hartford. After graduating from dental school, Dr. Fatse served a general practice residency at Waterbury Hospital before entering private practice. He is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, a distinction that less than five percent of all dentists have achieved. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the American Academy of Computerized Dentistry. Dr. Fatse is committed to continuous learning in new developments and practices in dentistry. His postgraduate training centers around both cosmetic and restorative dentistry, including training at the nationally reputed Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. With recent training in root canal therapy, CEREC™ crowns, implants, orthodontics, and Invisalign™, his dedication to lifelong learning of new techniques and procedures results in smiles that look as great as they feel! Dr. Fatse and his wife Jayne have two beautiful children, and in his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, driving race cars, motorcycling, skiing, boating, fishing, and travel."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Fatse "Everyone is so kind. they explain everything, answer any questions we may have, and are great with my kids. they love going to the dentist....can't beat that! by Dana W."

""To maintain state-of-the art technology in our practice, providing our patients with the most advanced care and methods for their dental health and aesthetics. To uphold our level of excellence through continuing medical education. To provide a worry-free and comfortable environment for each patient's treatment.""

1  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Decay Caused by Acid Attack

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Hartford
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Connecticut
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Waterbury Hospital

Dr. Fatse has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fatse has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fatse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fatse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fatse's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fatse

Dr. Fatse?
Dr. Fatse's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Fatse, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Highly recommend. Dr. Fatse if very thorough and caring. The office has squeezed me into his schedule when I was having severe tooth pain. He's also seen my family on the weekends for dental emergencies.
Laura Trautz in Shelton – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Fatse, DMD?
I have a history of not liking dentists! I have had three over a span of 20 years and all three hit my nerve(s) when giving Novocain. So badly I haven’t gone in about 4 or 5 years. Dr Fatse listened to my story, told me the approach he would take and so far..2 visits NO nerves...I have felt that...Read More
Lisa in Trumbull – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Fatse, DMD?
Dr. John Fatse is a great dentist. He has been taking care of me and my family for 20+ years. He is a compassionate listener and a caring doctor who keeps abreast of the latest technology and best practices. He checks in with me after every cleaning by one and does a thorough exam. The comfort and...Read More
Hope P in Milford, CT – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Fatse, DMD?
Dr. Fatsi was referred me, my first appointment I was sceptical as I have had a few bad experiences with dentist. Dr. Fatsi explained clearly all my options and after my first actual visit he seemed exactly what was needed for my dental care. My teeth were ignored for many years because I was the...Read More
Lauren DeMaria-Sercu in Beacon Falls, Ct – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Fatse, DMD?
Dr Fatse is great. Really fixed major issues with my teeth. Highly recommended.
Eric S in Milford, CT – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Fatse, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fatse?

Compare General Dentists

More General Dentists like Dr. Fatse at John G. Fatse, DMD Dr. John S. Scovic, DDS

Show All General Dentists