Dr. John Dorsch, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 66

Dr. Dorsch

Creekwood Orthodontics

123 E 4th St Cameron, MO 64429

Dr. John Dorsch, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Cameron, MO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dorsch to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. John Dorsch, DDS with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners near you

Dr. Dorsch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dorsch

95.7983193277311%

Dr. Dorsch

The office staff are all very friendly and helpful and we always get seen quickly!
A.B – Sep 20, 2021
Friendly staff.
S.B – Sep 06, 2021
It has been great.
C.W – Apr 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Just had the braces on in November 2020. We had several consultations before that where everything’s was thoroughly explained. The staff, along with Dr Dorsch have been friendly and very helpful with the process. Scheduling has also been very convenient.
M.K – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Dr. Dorsch’s office is always clean and welcoming! Staff (from front desk to chair) are courteous and warm, they make us feel safe and well taken care of ????
L.S – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
We always have great experience. Everyone is kind. We always get into our appointment on time!
J.M – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Office is always welcoming & friendly. Very informative. Dr. Dorsch has always been great to work with. Thoroughly goes through the process and his plan that best suites the patient. All the ladies that assistant are awesome! They all are super nice, friendly, and gentle when it comes to changing things out or putting new things on your teeth! Highly recommend!
S.R – Aug 31, 2020
Good
D.W – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
When I come in everyone one is wearing masks and social distancing, employees and patients, which creates a safe a comfortable environment for me and it feels the same when I am getting my braces done too.
S.C – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
I have always been self conscious of my minor crooked teeth. Especially with certain angles in photos. Dr. Dorsch recommenced Invisalign treatment and I couldn’t be happier. He was professional and courteous with a good sense of humor. I’ll definitely return and recommend friends to this office!
S.H – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Hurried through every check up and says she’s not wearing retainers enough is the problem. She wears them all day except for eating. Lame excuse for his failure in my eyes!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
He see's his patients EVERY appointment, and does so with finesse. We had to cancel an appointment because my daughter was in tbe hospital; the office and Dr. Signed. He cares about every patient and the treatment they receive. Love him, his staff and will recommend him to anyone. He is true to time and value. Great Doctor. Thank you for my daughter's smile, and my son's upcoming smile! We love you!
JanetN – May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
I love Dr. Dorsch and his office staff. They are always welcoming and pleasant. Dr. Dorsch checks on me at every appointment. He explains things carefully and thoroughly.
L.Z – Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
I like the points they give and I like the activities I get to participate in.
Brett M – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Good experience, friendly staff, would definitely recommend.
Carissa Stuedle – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Dr. Dorsch's staff was very friendly and helpful. However, throughout the course of treatment, the expected treatment plan was altered constantly for both my kids. Their braces were removed far earlier than expected. Too early, about the time I made my final payment. Although both of them wore their retainers as instructed, their teeth shifted. Dr. Dorsch made adjustments to their retainers, but their teeth kept getting worse. Their dentist even commented that their braces were removed too early and that he was not happy with their treatment. When confronted, Dr. Dorsch blamed the kids, stating that they must not be wearing their retainers. Rather than fixing it under the treatment plan I already paid thousands for, he wanted me to pay for a new set of braces or Invisalign for both kids. Since I'm having to pay out of pocket, we're seeing someone who wants whats best for the patient, not whats best for his bank account. Its too bad he won't do what's right. I'd go see ANYONE else.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
My experience with Invisalign Braces has been great! No wires to deal with, the trays are easy to care for and change, and my teeth were straightened in less than a year. Definitely worth it!
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
They are always nice and gentle when you go for your check up and always smiling.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Loving my new smile! Dr. Dorsch and staff are great!
E.K – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Dr Dorsch is excellent and always kind. The office staff is wonderful and super friendly. We trust Dr Dorsch implicitly and are so thankful we chose him for my daughter’s braces!
A.A – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dorsch?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics