Orthodontics  |
Dr. John Dorsch, DDS
Dr. John Dorsch, DDS is a dentist who practices in Kansas City, MO. He is 62 years old.

5400 N Oak Trfy Ste 123

• Underbite

• Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthognathic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Dorsch is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dorsch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dorsch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dorsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dorsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dorsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dorsch to family and friends
Dr. Dorsch's Performance
It's cool
Very helpful and encouraging
Awesome people that work here and make sure that my son has everything he needs and is taken care of no matter what.
We love Dr. Dorsch and his staff! They are always so friendly!
Everyone here was very nice and welcoming they always made sure everything was feeling right and nothing was poking it was a really good experience and I'm glad i picked this orthodontist
Excellent!!
Dr. Dorsh and the staff are always very nice. They are friendly, and do their job quickly and efficiently. I like it how they tell you what they are going to do and what to expect. I would like to work there someday.
Everyone is very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
Really nice people that makes you feel comfortable. I was nervous about getting braces but now I'm just excited to go in because it's so comforting there and easy. I really like this place!
Very nice staff! My daughter was very nervous about getting work done but they were great with her.
Great staff, never a long wait in the office. Takes cared of needs promptly.
Always a good experience
The staff is very friendly and efficient!
Everyone in the office including Dr Dorsch are very nice. In addition to Dr Drorsch's experience we chose this office due to how nice and respectful everyone is.
Great
Being a college student, making time to go to appointments can be hard, but they always worked with my busy schedule. Invisalign is also wonderful for someone with a busy schedule as well. Plus nobody hardly notices the trays!
Love love love this team. The best service ever, always fast and efficient. I don't know what I'm more pleased with, the staff and their ability too do their job so well and still able too make me smile, or getting my teeth fixed. I just love it all go team Dorsch
Very short wait time
Very good!
Dr. Dorsch has always explained everything clearly and has provided excellent treatment.
They are amazing they talk to you and make you feel comfortable I would recommend Dr Dorsch to anyone
It has been a nice experience at each visit as well as today! Kasten is fairly new to braces & the staff & Dr. Dorsch are always helpful with explaining things!
I'm very satisfied
Outstanding..
Always professional, informative, and caring.
Excellent experience. Appointments are very flexible for busy professionals like me. Office visits are fast, the staff is knowledgeable and the doctor is immediately available. I never worry that I am receiving substandard care. Considering how focused I am on excellence, that's the highest compliment I can give.
Nikki said it was good.
So far it has been great!
Excellent staff. This is our families 6th set of braces with Dr. Dorsch.
Always friendly and very flexible.
Friendly staff and easy to deal with. Very knowledgable
This office is always excellent in patient care and service. It's a great experience with them.
Satisfied
Great place!
Experience has been great
Good doctor is helpful and answered all questions
Office was friendly and always willing to help. Dorsch was awesome.
Abby has been in braces almost 3years and although not the most fun for her our experience with the staff and Dr Dorsch has been really great.
Pleasant experience
I've had a great experience. The employees are always nice and helpful. I always look forward to coming into the office.
Very gentle and helpful. My mom went to him like 100 years ago and her teeth are still perfect! very comfortable and not stressful
Patient friendly, clear and concise treatment options
Great service and staff!!
Thank you for giving me a nice smile and helping me get my confidence back.
The technicians were friendly and everyone was really nice.
My experience has been great so far. Great staff and a welcoming environment.
Both granddaughter have been treated for braces and I have been very pleased with the treatment received.
I have had my family and myself in braces. I would highly recommend Dr. Dorsch for all our orthodontics.
Our experience has been awesome! Dr Dorsch is very friendly and explains things thoroughly.
You guys are very nice and really know what your doing.
Have you seen Dr. John Dorsch, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dorsch?