Dr. John E. Disano, DMD

Dr. John E. Disano, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 46 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Disano practices Dentistry at 1 location in Wakefield, RI.

Are you Dr. Disano? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Disano's Experience

Experience with Dr. Disano
Dr. Disano's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Wakefield, RI |
Every one of the staff members remember my first name. It makes me feel so good not to be just number to them. Super friendly and accommodating.
in Narragansett, RI |
I have found Dr. DiSano to be extremely efficient in every way. He appears to take great pride in his work and my satisfaction as his patient with the procedures he has performed. Though he has a cozy small town office in Wakefield, the office is equipped with up-to-date technology. He instructs his assistance to make follow up calls several days after appointments to "check in" on how I'm doing. Much appreciated.
in Wakefield, RI |
Dr John did an amazing job on some fillings I recently had done. He took his time, explained everything, and let me choose between white (which I chose), or metal/silver fillings. I liked having the option to pick what type of filling, and the receptionist let me know the fees associated ahead of time which was nice. The office is clean and the staff is wonderful. He also made me teeth bleaching trays and my teeth look great!
in Wakefield, RI |
I am so grateful for Dr John! I broke my front tooth in half. I was so embarrassed to be seen that way plus it hurt. I called the office and talked to Amy. She totally understood my problem and got me in the same day. Dr John fixed my tooth and you can't even tell it broke!
in Wakefield, RI |
Had a cleaning with Nicole and an exam with Dr John, both were great!
in North Kingstown, RI |
I am a newer patient of Dr.Johns, and needed to have some cavities filled. I have always been afraid of the dentist in the past, but not after my visit with Dr.John! He gave me a PAINLESS shot to get me numb (which I was the most nervous about). I had two white fillings done, and they look and feel great!! I have to have a few more done, but now I'm not so scared anymore. Also, the ladies at the desk worked out my insurance ahead of time so I knew what my copay would be! Best experience yet!
in Wakefield, RI |
I have finally finished all my dental work! I should say that Dr. John fixed my dental mess. A few years back, I had to have radiation treatments that killed my salivary glands. Without saliva, teeth go bad. I needed work on literally every tooth in my mouth. Dr. John was not only very knowledgeable about my condition, but understanding and kind. He never made me feel self conscious or embarrassed about my teeth. He took his time and did everything perfectly. Now i cant stop smiling!
in Wakefield, RI |
I just had two visits at Dr John's office. First I saw Cara for a cleaning. She was very sweet and did such a good job. She found a really big problem with one of my teeth. The girls at the desk were able to get me in with Dr John within a few days due to the urgency of the situation. I was really nervous, but then Dr John explained exerting in a way that I really could understand. He not only made me feel comfortable, but he savedid my tooth!
in Wakefield, RI |
I just saw Dr Disano to have a crown put on. I could not be happier with the result! Not only was the procedure painless, but the crown looks beautiful! I absolutely love this office! I highly recommend Dr. John!
in Wakefield, RI |
Please don't go to this dentist. I saw his father for years and was switched to Dr. John DiSano, his son. I went in to get a small cavity filled with Dr. John DiSano, and he filled another potential cavity. Both fillings fell out two weeks later. I needed to get both redone, causing a lot of pain and taking away more of the tooth for the new filling. When I pulled my records from his office, I discovered he inaccurately recorded the work done and billed my insurance for the wrong tooth.
in Saunderstown, RI |
I recently had a cleaning with Nicole at Dr. Disano's office. This was, by far, the best cleaning I have ever had. Nicole was extremely knowledgeable, informative, and gave great advice on preventative dental care. She also did an amazingly thorough job without causing any pain. I cannot say that about my previous experiences at other offices. The doctor was also very knowledgeable and friendly. The whole office really takes the time to make you feel comfortable and at home with them.
in Kingston, RI |
Dr John is a fabulous dentist. He is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable. I had to have some work done on my teeth and he explained everything that was going to happen from beginning to end. The most important thing I never felt any pain. I highly recommend Dr John he makes you feel at home. Also, the entire staff are so friendly and extremely helpful.
Have you seen Dr. John E. Disano, DMD?
Are you Dr. Disano?

Compare Dr. Disano

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Disano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Dr. Disano does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Disano and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tufts University

Dr. Disano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Disano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dental Crown
  • Nightguard
  • Teeth Whitening

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.